I had a carton of orange juice I was never going to drink and didn't want to waste...

I had a carton of orange juice I was never going to drink and didn't want to waste, so I decided to make gelatin out of it. But I didn't boil the orange juice first. It's fucked, right?

bump

Did you out gelatin in cold orange juice?

Yes! Can't you read? I didn't boil it.
And I already threw it away. Thanks for nothing.

10/10 thread

You could have just boiled it after.. gelatin is a very forgiving food.

WHERE WERE YOU YESTERDAY?!
>Haha I know how to solve this problem but I will wait until it's too late because I am evil!

We all make mistakes, user.
Unfortunately, your's are always easily preventable and you suffer needlessly due to your thundering idiocy.

May god have mercy on you, for surely no one else will.

The gelatin came in a packet. Did u read the packet.

Yeah, that's how I knew I did it wrong. The instructions on the box didn't say to boil it, only the packets inside.
I also tried to boil the gelatin+OJ in a microwave after mixing them, and nothing happened. I didn't want to get a metal pot dirty for something that was already a loss.
Then I got no suggestions from this thread in over four hours, so I threw the mixture away and went to bed.

I answered you after 2 hours. Three hours after posting you claimed you had thrown it away.

4 hour mark never reached. You are quite the drama queen, my lady.

You answered "Did you out gelatin in cold orange juice?", NOT "you can boil it after mixing". That was NOT a suggestion. You did NOT tell me what to do.
The number of hours before I threw it away is beside the point. Making me wait even two hours is unreasonable when you have the ability to help me.

Does google not exist in your kitchen?

>I also tried to boil the gelatin+OJ in a microwave after mixing them, and nothing happened.

Microwave it longer, foolio. I honestly can't understand how you can function if you can't manage simple shit like this.

>Then I got no suggestions from this thread in over four hours, so I threw the mixture away and went to bed.

I don't think it knows how to use a computer.

>It's fucked, right?
Nope. You just need to heat it now in order to dissolve the gelatin. Doesn't matter if you heat the juice first or later. Gelatin needs heat to dissolve. Haven't you ever made jello before? Just heat it now to dissolve the gelatin. Microwave, stovetop, whatever. Any source of heat will work. It doesn't even have to be "boiling". Just "hot" is good enough. Get it hot, stir in the gelatin.

I posted this thread at 20:22.
was NOT a suggestion at 22:45.
was a suggestion at 00:36.
That makes over four hours between posting the thread and receiving a suggestion.
Why didn't you give a suggestion within two hours if it's so easy?

That's what I did, actually before posting this thread, and the gelatin refused to change.

>That's what I did, actually before posting this thread, and the gelatin refused to change.

Keep heating it, foolio. Patience.

And I hope you learned something here: don't ask people on a troll forum for help. Ask google. Especially if you're too dumb to read directions on packages.

Why didn't you just freeze it? Orange juice does well in the freezer.

10/10 thread. Hearty keks have been had by all.
Allahu Akbar.

You had two hours to reply.

>It's not my fault
>The people who didn't respond are to blame

>2017
>he still boils orange juice before gellying that bitch up
pathetic

>itt: op is shitter shattered because he's too retarded to make the easiest thing possible

no u

We're sorry!
Here at Veeky Forums.com, we promise a speedy, no-nonsense reply in 30 minutes or less. We assure this won't happen to you again, our most valued customer.