How much does this sauce lower my testerostone

how much does this sauce lower my testerostone

100% because it isn't real soy sauce.

Soy sauce isn't a problem because the fermentation process breaks down the phytoestrogens. The problem is with all the foods that use soy bean or soy protein directly.

guys.... you have to eat a metric ton of that shit for it to have any effect on your testosterone

not risking it

That "soy" sauce is just food coloring and salty water so I'd wager it wouldn't have an effect.

It's not about how much you eat. It's about how frequently.

Oral hormones simply don't work. The first pass through the liver destroys them. Horomones only work if they are constantly in the bloodstream, such as those naturally produced by a person's gonads. When hormones are used in a medical sense they are specially modified versions. This is usually done by attaching a long carbon chain to the hormone so it survives the liver. For example, a bodybuilder wouldn't take straight-up testosterone; that would be useless. Instead they take a long-chain ester like Test. Propinate or Decanate. Same concept applies for hormonal birth control. And even with those specially engineered molecules you still have to take the drug often. Soy "phytostrogens" would do absolutely nothing unless you were on a 24-7 IV drop.

Not to mention that wouldn't lower your test, it would only raise estrogen.

2nding that, it's a shitty brand.

soy is in most processed foods

Sounds like yet another reason not to eat processed foods then.

if you have to ask you are already a bottom bitch boy

Tons of commercial soy sauce is mostly wheat. The soy is fermented anyways and has no estrogenic effect

And unless you're drinking 3 gallons of soy milk daily you're not going to get any effects

The plastics you use everyday and that sneak into your water as well as the mammalian estrogens and phthalates from animals especially like chicken are far more bioactive.

I'm a top

Like what? Fried tendies Lays? Sounds like the chips are the problem

Do you know how many animals feed on soy? Even the "grass fed" ones?

my whole life is a lie

Okay, but what about foods that supposedly "indirectly" boost testosterone or estrogen? Take oysters for instance?

Stop believing in bro science. Oysters don't boost shit, unless you have some severe, extremely specific dietary deficiency that eating an oyster would solve.

but zinc fgt

Are you one of those ramen shitposters or what? There's no reason to have a zinc deficiency unless you live on an indian reservation circa 1898

This is correct. It is possible that some foods can boost hormones, but only if you had a deficiency in the first place based on malnutrition. For example, deficiencies in Zinc could lead to low Test. In that case eating foods (or taking supplements) that contain Zinc could fix the problem. But if a person didn't have a rare deficiency in the first place it's all bunk.

Playing with hormones can be dangerous. Anything that actually works to increase test for men or estrogen for women actually results in long-term losses. Sex hormones are based on a feedback system in the body. Your brain monitors the concentration and then adjusts production to suit. If you take hormones from an external source then your body shuts down natural production because it thinks the levels are too high. That's why bodybuilding men who take steroids (artificial test.) can end up with shrunken nuts: the body says "Woah, there's too much test here" and tells the testes to slow down or stop Test production in an attempt to get the levels back under control.

>buying la choy anything
shiggy

They make that shit in like 48 hours. Ingredients: Water, Salt, Soy Protein Hydrolyzed, Corn Syrup, Caramel Color, Potassium Sorbate (added as a preservative)

I'm not even "hurr durr chemicals". When I buy food, I like the ingredients to be made of food. Simple as that.

Compare to tamari that takes months to brew. Ingredients: Water, Soybeans, Salt, Alcohol

No fucking wheat, either.

source?

Understood. But more seriously, as men today, we face a number of endocrinatic threats every single day - from excess estradiol in the water supply (this is not BS), to xenoestrogens in our plastic tupperware containers, in plastic wrap, in BPA lined beer and bean cans, to atrazine (one of the most powerful endocrine disrupters known) being liberally applied to the "cheap" and "healthy" produce we get at the grocery store, to our laundry detergent and dish soaps containing phthalates and parabens (harmful to male reproductive health), to ubiquitous dioxins in our meat.

Our bodies are under attack, and it is no wonder that men want to find a way to fight it. The truth is that it is a mostly incorrect assumption that ingesting soy products will give you bitch tits. But you should avoid consuming one of the most heavily sprayed crops in the US because out endemic consumption of glyphosate & atrazine are already high enough. Yes, glyphosate is "non-toxic" - it will however, kill your good gut flora by the same mechanism it uses to kill invasive weeds.

All the way down. All those asian twinks? They suck it down like their grandma's dicks.

>soyboys

wherever broscience is found

This shit is honestly terrifying

Humans are fucking done for, it's only a matter of time now

Does soy increase estrogen or does it just kill testosterone?

Unless you're chugging bottles of the stuff it's not going to do a damned thing.

Both. Actually, it transforms all testosterone into estrogen.

That's fucking weird then if that's true because if you have too much estrogen in your body as a woman, it transforms into testosterone. So if you eat a lot of soy it is constantly fighting in your body.

Literally Jewish conspiracy the sauce

negligible, but i still prefer the soy substitute they make with coconut aminos, also because i get it for free because nobody else likes it

Spare your kids and yourself bro. Get a good job, buy reverse osmosis filter for your tap, use glass containers whenever possible, don't use febreze or any other nasty synthetic air fresheners, do your laundry and dishes with dr bronners or any other basic naturally derived soap, don't eat nasty factory farmed meat if you can avoid it, and try to eat organic.

dELEt

So, like, if I dip my balls in a cup of soy sauce can I become a loli?

>made to be eaten by jews
>jewish conspiracy

smart posts