Why are you scrolling through Veeky Forums instead of reading a book?

Why are you scrolling through Veeky Forums instead of reading a book?

Because I like the torture.

Don't you ever post this stupid question again
Please don't stop this is all I have

I'm at work and if someone comes in it'll be obvious that I'm not working, with a book in my hands.

(But pshh, I'm just subconsciously thinking about while dumbly browing Veeky Forums.)

because reading is for retards who want to throw away their happiness

Because I don't have enough focus to read when I'm tired and I don't have anything else to do - it's a shitty town for youngsters and I'm introvert so I don't go out and socialize.

I have to do something at work besides work and it's too obvious to read a book.

Sometimes I read HTML books on Gutenberg though.

It's 9AM and I've just had my coffee. Soon as it kicks in I'm going to continue to tear up Vineland. My first Pynchon novel, I'm 25 pages in and it's already my favorite book I've read in a while.

Thinking about reading is far more entertaining than actually sitting down to read

Because I'm trying to stall working by taking my second shit of the morning.

I do what I like.

I can't commit to one channel of information.

i have two eyes retard

you only think that because you're not reading and then when you start reading you lose track of time and feel good for once

Just finished one.

Wanted to quickly fap before I start the next but got distracted.

killing time at work here, can't read anything

It's late and I'm tired because I didn't get enough sleep. I prefer reading after waking up.

I hope to find a interesting thread about some book i have already read. I never lose the hope.

I'm looking if anyone has posted about a book i just read, so i know what opinion i'm supposed to have on it.

Because I want to make sure that everybody else likes the book I'm reading and no one will call me a pleb.

Because I'm nervous that I might not be intelligent enough to make any real headway into the western canon so I keep bouncing back and forth between this board and reading a couple pages of King Lear at a time

I'm eating a bowl of cereal.

But I just finished Gravity's Rainbow, and I want to have my opinions valited.

I was a relieved to see that part 4 was considered as fragmented as I read it.

Because I'm currently taking a break from note-taking.

Just finished one and looking for recs.

My eyes need a rest from the tiny print in my copy of AtD

what does atd stand for

too drunk too read

because THE SWORD OF ISRAEL just killed Prendy and I'm worried about the moral implications of Paul eating foie gras

against the day presumably

best pic on lit rn

All my books are in storage because I just moved back in with my mom.
28 btw.
I was supposed to go out and find a job this week but I've just been staying up all night catfishing and masturbating the entire time because I'm not used to being so comfy and having an internet connection.

Lost my e-reader :(

Because I'm sleepy and I'm reading Heidegger

because Veeky Forums is just a bit of a stop-gab between other things I'm doing on my pc, and I don't find heavy reading to be very enjoyable on a widescreen.

Because I have work in the morning and procrastination is addictive.

I've already read two books today

I've already read a hundred pages today

Download a pdf