What do Americans eat for breakfast?

What do Americans eat for breakfast?

some greasy slop or some overly sugary slop.

Those cheap breakfast burritos you can get at walmart for $6 a 12 pack
Alternatively a coffee and a stern lecturing about how smoking is bad for you

Most Americans? Probably milk and cereal, or eggs and meat.

pieces of shit

I'm a fan of french scrambled eggs over toast with a side of fruit. Cup black coffee sometimes, but I have been limiting my caffeine intake.

Yeah, come to think of it, that about sums it up.

Cereal

Something like pic related.
Lots of starchy carbs and sugar sauce.

I'm not the entirety of America, but...

> Two poached eggs
> Grits
> Toast

That's my standard too-tired-to-care breakfast I made in college. I use quick grits and a microwave poacher thing. I can get breakfast up within six minutes with this, and be pretty full

>all these angry answers

O B S E S S E D

Rice cake with peanut butter and a slice of apple on it sprinkled with cinnamon

O B E S E
B
E
S
E

Murifat here
used to eat 3 sausage mcmuffins and a large pepsi on my way to work every morning
now i just eat Oats and Water

Two sausage McMuffins, medium soda and a hash brown during the week.
Weekends I have more time to cook properly for myself so it’s usually pop tarts and coffee.

For breakfast, they all eat pancakes with ice cream, syrup and bacon.

>eating

Murricans

You eat other americans for breakfast?

what's the basis

I eat bacon and eggs with coffee most mornings. Used to love sugary cereal when I was a lad, but I've really lost my taste for sugary stuff.

We don't eat breakfast, too busy working

Two cups of black coffee and an English muffin with a bit of butter and preserves.

weekday breakfast is for wimps
just power through til 1pm when you can eat your lunch that you prepared last night

Jesus christ my cholesterol went sky high by just reading this thread. Eggs - plural - every morning? WTF

I'm Italian and I eat 3 rusks with jam, couple seasonal fruit and 2 glasses of water

Yank wageslaves are so weak and brainwashed that they believe that their body's don't need the necessary proteins, carbohydrates, etc to make it through the first portion of their day.

woooof

>criticising americans for not eating breakfast
>falling for food industry propaganda that even americans don't fall for

i just cook an egg in a tortilla with cheese, salt/pepper and hot sauce

>eggs increase blood cholesterol
the 1950's want their studies back.

burgers

Seasoned fried egg on toast, typically with a healthy coating of sriracha

I don't eat breakfast
Haven't ever
Tried for a long while but it always makes me feel nauseated
It's the same for my parents and grandparents

The first thing I eat in the day is usually tea and a snack around mid day

Do you believe gravity isn't real either?

some coffee and a bowl of cinnamon toast crunch this morning.

Double protein shake with one scoop whey and one scoop casein mixed with milk. This keeps me full until lunchtime and I drink coffee with milk throughout the day

I'm having 2 eggs sunny side up, some bacon, toast and a screwdriver

3 eggs, 2 slices of buttered whole wheat toast, and some fruit. Good amount of protons, fiber, and antioxidants.

A double or triple vodka with gingerale is the best breakfast drunk pregame you can do.

I'm Scottish but this morning I had 6 eggs, scrambled, two slices of thick wholewheat toast, and a big bowl of golden oat syrup porridge. Along with a big pot of freshly ground coffee. Usually I'll have a protein shake with this but I'm all out as of this morning, need to get more.

this rebuttal have convinced me that i am truly the idiot. great job, bravo. you get a golden medal in debating skills.

Been eating oatmeal with mill and maple syrup since I was like 10. I eventually graduated to steelcut over the stove, rather than instant.

Protein bar and then a fruit bar like, 2 hours later.

I just have a cup of coffee, of course unlike most Americans I'm not fat so I'm in the minority.
Based on what my roommates eat most have bowls of sugary cereal, might as well be eating a bag of candy as far as I'm concerned.

Bagel with cream cheese and a piece of fruit during the week

Eggs on toast on the weekends

We ain't going nowhere

okay, mos def.

American here. Breakfast is commonly eggs with bacon and some toast. Sometimes mix it up with cereal/pancakes/waffles instead of bread or sausage instead of bacon

For me, it's buttered toast and coffee. The best quick breakfast.

This. Sometimes I go with tea instead, and occasionally I'll do preserves instead of butter.

As a kid, I always had milk and cereal in the morning and felt fucking sick the rest of the day. Skipped breakfast for many years before I realized the lactose was fucking me up.
Now I usually have a fruit and veggie smoothie to sip on until lunch time.

I always eat toast with peanut butter. Coffee when I can be fucked to make it.

Fried egg sandwiched between two buttered toast. Takes 5 minutes. To cook and a minute to eat. Get up and out the door to school.

I cute up some potatoes , fried them with a tiny bit of budduh, added some beef chorizo and then added some eggs. Warmed up some tortillas and hit it with some tapatío. Shit was cash.

>I cute up some potatoes

Do you draw smiley faces on them?

Organic scrambled eggs with organic shredded cheddar cheese on side, Silk Protein Nut Milk Vanilla (12 grams of Protein), organic turkey bacon, and two slices organic 12-grain Omega 3 bread with some organic butter on a side.
Lastly comes the drink of two oranges, 6 strawberries, and half of a mango. Feels good.

>the drink is not organic
Pleb

Who said the fruits aren't organic? :^)
Also I wash them with Veggie Wash just to get rid of dirt and some bacteria.

You can bother making sandwiches but can't be bothered to make coffee?
You should srsly reassess your system of values user

I made a breakfast quesadilla today -- eggs, homemade breakfast sausage, sharp cheddar, sour cream, and salsa in between 2 small soft tortillas.

Scrambled eggs & some fruit or rolled oats with blueberries in milk is more of a normal breakfast for me though.

You should consider getting a nut milk bag and making your own.
Just gotta soak some nuts for a day or two, blend them, and strain them.

>You should consider getting a nut milk bag and making your own.
>Just gotta soak some nuts for a day or two, blend them, and strain them.
I'll soak my nuts in your mouth, give you a little nut milk from my bag, don't worry I won't strain them too hard.

A set of elements in a vector space which are linearally independent and through linear combination, comprise the entire vector space

You literally don't unless you're a manual laborer.

A small breakfast of 300-500 calories is probably more in line with what most people should be eating in the morning. The meme that you should be eating a large "full breakfast" is retarded.

i use to eat breakfast, now just dinner. sometimes lunch.

This morning I ate sadness. Just like yesterday. Just like tomorrow.

Toast with peanut butter

It comes from agribusiness's need to create a demand for high calorie foods that they had been producing in excess during wwii. Red meat and dairy have exploded since the 50s

>I eat 3 rusks
mamma mia!

>eating breakfast
dont fall for the early morning edible jew, Veeky Forums

Three eggs and toast or fibrous cereal with milk and banana if I feel like a cold breakfast.

Louisiana here, it used to be narcotics but as I'm trying to do sobriety I had an entire bag of Canada's all dressed chips and 6 green chili and beef burritos and a half gallon of OJ.

Currently a student with a meal plan, so yogurt, sausage/bacon, a biscuit, some breakfast pastry or another, and milk. Do this about twice a week.

I just skip it.

In my experience most Americans that cook a daily morning breakfast before work end up just doing a couple of eggs and maybe some bacon/sausage, or milk and cereal. Maybe some toast/fruit.

Things like bagels, sandwiches, or anything like that is generally reserved for a quick pickup on the way through Starbucks or whatever. On weekends, there's all kinds of brunch foods, like Eggs Benedict, burritos, omelettes, etc.

I personally don't eat breakfast unless on vacation, and I don't know how people can eat each morning. That shit puts me to sleep in a heartbeat. Coffee or bust for me.

O B S E S S E D

what's the eigenvalue

A bowl of pure lard which they eat plain with a spoon, and a large mug of warm gravy to wash it down which they drink straight from the mug. Sometimes the lard will be deep fried.

I eats me a bucket of beans, and I eats me a barrel of lard, and now I eats me a cheeky monkey with no manners
*Sucking noises*

I personally eat sugarfree oatmeal or toast with reduced sugar jelly. Sometimes I eat fruit and sunny side up eggs instead

toast waffles cereal with milk vitamin shakes bacon eggs sandwhiches spaghetti pizza etc

You eat spaghetti and pizza for breakfast?

yes?

Usual:
> Honey-cluster + Corn Flake Cereal
Sometimes:
> Oatmeal + Almonds + Cranberies
Once in a Blue Moon:
> Pancakes/Waffles + Eggs

Sugar and flour in varying ratios with some fatty meat

>Be Italian
>Breakfast is sugar and water

Usually just an orange or other fruit in the morning. I'm bulking though so I have to get AT LEAST 2500 calories in 2 other meals. Plus a protein shake

>Louis CK molests a grilled cheese

Did you know that Americans don't use the word "fortnight"? Such fascinating creatures.

Twice a week I cut and fry up a few potatoes with some chopped onions. Fry up a few slices of bacon. Scramble some eggs into the potatoes and onion. Crumble the bacon into the potatoes, grade some cheese on top. Eat with a side of fruit and a big glass of water.

Usually leftovers from recent dinners if they're there. Sometimes oatmeal made with milk, topped with salt and walnuts (no sugar). Sometimes a mozzarella or Swiss cheese sandwich with lettuce, onion, vinegar, and mayo. Sometimes an omelette with cheese and onion, and broccoli or asparagus if I have it, with toast and a side salad.

Those things probably make up 90% of my breakfasts. Once in a while I'll get bored of that and actually cook something different, like a few months ago I made a batch of borscht to have for breakfast for a few days. Have done a quick lentil curry and pasta dishes too.

Don't speak for all of America, but I sure do love me some grits.

America here
It's currently 6:30am and I'm going to have some breakfast.
My choices are:
>Grilled cheese with pepperjack, spaghetti'd fried potatoes, and a fried bell pepper/onion/garlic mix
>Quesadilla with pepperjack, spaghetti'd fried potatoes, and a fried bell pepper/onion/garlic mix
>Stuffed peanut butter french toast with banana
>Pizza

I might go for the grilled cheese for now, but I'm pretty partial to stuffed french toast too.

I eat peanut butter on piece of bread in the morning

COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE coffee!