What's your excuse for not living in a country where fresh, artisanal bread is sold on every street for cheap...

What's your excuse for not living in a country where fresh, artisanal bread is sold on every street for cheap, Veeky Forums ?

>anal bread

because you don't need it on every street

Thanks to the French teaching viets breadmaking, and the Americans wrecking their country, every shopping strip has a viet bakery here

But I do. Not everyone here is a filthy american.

i don't want to be hit by a lorry

I don't need to buy bread ever.

t. Baker's husband

Because I can bake my own bread

I was born here and I don’t really desire to emigrate.

hmm. i buy a fresh ciabatta loaf and a thing of goat cheese every day from whole foods in chicago for about $6. lasts me two days. its warm when i buy it too.

LOL Gluten and carbs!
no. I'd rather take up smoking.

I do live in one but it's shit and I'm moving out ASAP.

What do you do with your ever-increasing supply of ciabatta at home?

>brings 1 per day
>eats 1 every second day

Pretty sure it's because of fags like you. I choose not to be anywhere near your type of faggotry.

I live in detroit

You to user

My country is technologically and economically superior, which means we've invented factory machines capable of producing thousands of loaves of bread every day, and we have the economic ability and freedom to buy those machines, and distribute them throughout the nation via our highway and road system without needing to be on the "street corner".

i dont eat bread

>not enjoying cigarettes, bread, and wine every evening
sacré bleu!

i bake my own, so i have both freedom and fresh baked bread.

I don't need one.
t. Kraut

I was in France for four days. i was sick of eating that shit by day three. the bread to actual veggies/meat ratio is rip off. nice place and great people though