How many books will you have read this month, Veeky Forums?

How many books will you have read this month, Veeky Forums?

>12 book/month masterrace here

my diary desu

12 garbage books < 1 great book

>Martial Epigrams
>Aeneid
>De Natura Deorum
>De Senectute
>De Amicitiae
>Divine Comedy
>Catallus Poems
>De Officiis

>read 12 books a month
>don't remember any of it

>summer break masterrace
therefore 7 but normally 4

Get a job

I have read 300 pages of infinite jest, and I've read Romans (the Bible). I only read 10-15 pages a day.

Bout tree fiddy

How many folio pages of ecclesiastical latin/early byzantins greek have you translated this month?

>roughly 70 folios masterace here

like, 15, but only half of each

I've read Dracula, The Iliad, and The Odyssey this month. I'm also about a quarter through both Plato's Republic and Dante's Divine Comedy which I started a few days ago.

1 and a half no bully pls

>tfw read literally one book
Fuck exams

u jelly?

I read the Incerto series by Taleb, which was four trash books.

One calculus textbook, one Discrete Maths textbook, one proof book, and two programming books.

Lolita, Mythology by Hamilton, and East of Eden.

So maybe their not all great, but shut up anyway user

12 per month is absurd, unless youre doing nothing else all day

you sound retarded

10 pages

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU NIGGER FAGGOT BITCH-ASS KIKE LOVER

I've read about 200 pages. Considering I'm fairly new to reading, I don't think that's too bad.

I've read 5, but mostly short stories: Bartleby the scrivener (Melville), El Lazarillo de Tormes, Mishima's spiritual lessons, A Lear of the Steppes (Turghienev) and Novecento (Baricco)

Lol retard I was doing plenty in addition - I was just extremely strict about spending every extra second reading:
>pooping, bathing (KOBO H20 masterrace)
>riding passenger, flying, public transit
>waiting at stoplights, in line for coffee, waiting for my coffee to brew at home
>getting ready for bed
>etc etc

In addition I made to sure to alwasy have a paperback in my back pocket, and bring my ereader in a backpack if applicable. I was only using the internet very briefly, usually only for math questions at stack exchange.

>fairly new to reading
I don't think Veeky Forums is very appropriate for 4 year olds

I'm 23. I wasted most of my life playing video games.

I want to get into computer programming again but the o my motivator is the occult/mediaeval guild aesthetic of it. Boom recs for this feel?

Also, I read 7 books this month. Mostly Augustine and late antiquity writers.

Uhm... Have you tried pic in OP?

All these dick weighing posts ought to be supplemented with how much time you spend doing something social, working out etc.

It is impressive and I do admire and slightly envy those who get through a lot of books. But it seems a Pyrrhic victory allotting, presumably, upwards of 90 hours a month reading works artfully expounding the human condition but not actually experiencing it fully yourself. A sardonic twist considering how many here are agape with thinkers like the Greeks and Heidegger.

Now I'll back my book. Cheers.