Veeky Forums New York City Meetup III

Hello Veeky Forums. The time of year has come again for the students of literature on Veeky Forums to meet up in New York City, to discuss literature and share a meal together.

So far two meetings over the past year have been successful and this event is shaping up to have the biggest turnout yet. We're going to have dinner and drinks together, and discuss the literature we've been reading.

The date will be July 6th, 2017 at 6pm. If you're interested, join the server at this link and let us know so we can reserve a seat for you.

discord.gg/8fUwYh

Comfy

are there...girls..

are there girls(male)

p-pls respond i'm going to come

just go to the discord and introduce yourself

there is a qt asian gril name sheep

are these fun? or is it a bunch of spergs?

show up and find out you sperg

Bunch of emaciated white college freshmen with acne and an air of femininity about them.

When you look into their dull, lifeless eyes, remind yourself that these people post frogs, pledge fidelity to 'Lord KEK', and eat their own jizz

nice projection

I live in NYC and I'd probably hesitate before going even if it were all cool, attractive, and intelligent people and not Kantbot + a bunch of spergs.

so you're a sperg

This is Veeky Forums not /pol/.

desperate
do you think spergs would leave their basements?

lads report in I'll be in the doteskeky t-shirt and my dank cap pic related

>and eat their own jizz

Wait, everybody doesn't do that?

I would go but being one of two or three girls in a group of nerdy guys does not sound appealing to me

> living in jew york

We're all girls here though ^_^

yes

The link doesn't work for me. Perhaps all the seats have been taken?

link works, user. Fix your shit

when is the afterparty orgy

I only read genre fiction, am i welcome?