Whatchu currently cooking guys?

whatchu currently cooking guys?

imagine being this retarded at cooking

vile

Joe?

I'm probably done for the night aside from some tea and liquor.

looks tasty mr rogan ;)

Whatcha makin' OP? Steak and Eggs?

Looks pretty much fine to me. What's your beef exactly?

imagine being this new

Not him but my guess is that the eggs will become charcoal until the meat is done

Yeah, there's no way you can possibly take the eggs out of the pan with the steak in there, I mean that'd be crazy.

Why would one assume that everything in the pan comes out at the same time?

Whats offending me is that they're frying that in oil instead of butter or bacon grease.

>what is temperature?

Have fun eating burnt eggs once the steak is done cooking.

I fry eggs on high heat (and flip them once) same temp I'd use to cook a steak. If OP is flipping his eggs they'll turn out great. Although I'm sure he's already done by now. If he's going for sunny side up he will probably need to take the steak out.

Post pics OP

Have you tried taking out eggs out of a pan? It's not very easy to keep them from breaking, I imagine a big piece of meat would make the task even harder. He should have cooked the meat first and then the eggs on the leftover grease.

you don't know how to cook steak or eggs
sad

Jambalaya

You egg cook before steak

how your first week on the internet going?

Work lunch. Mediterranean chicken breast fillet on a salad of chick peas, vine ripened tomato, cucumber, stuffed olives, grated carrot and red capsicum, dressed with caramelised onion aioli.

>5 fried eggs
>chunk o steak

Nigga you better be cooking for more than one. Or are you some Dwayne Johnson looking motherfucker?

I hate raw capsicum

R8 my meal

Don't really know what you're cooking tbqh

Pizza rolls, best guilty pleasure.

College pleb tier soup.

Bit of bread and It'd be a decent feed lad

Newman.jpg

Yeah?

>cherry snuff

ayyyyyyyyyyyyyy what brand is that I ain't never seent it

????

Get a sams card or costco card. Super cheap rice, veggies, and chicken. You can make curry, season the rice differently, do different things with the veggies, stir-fry. etc.

You're drinking a bowl of fucking beef broth with like 2 green beans, a carrot, and 3 peas.

Who cares, faggot. It’s my lunch and I like raw capsicum.

Rude

You're going to have charred egg stuck to your steak you halfwit

Salmonella, E. Coli
> pick related.

retard

Just finished making and eating this, Cider Braised Pork Chops and Sauerkraut Noodles. It's a shit picture, though, I was starving and just took a quick snap so I'd remember it for later. Tasty as fuck, though.

Damn, I didn't even realize I took it that close up. Oh well.

It's hard to tell what it even is that close up.. Back the fuck up, faggot.

joe rogan?

I'm just going to assume you're on a cell-phone.

It's a decent pic. I would've propped the meat on the pasta but it still looks great.

You should really clean your stove

i added some ketchup to a 3 day old piece of a hamburger club that i got delivered

not wet enough

Meth

mmm a nice uniform browny beige on all parts of the dish. beautiful.

Everyone here is fucking retarded. Eggs will have to come out well before the steak, which means they will be ice cold by the time the steak is done cooking + resting. Plus OP is mising out on using all that leftover steak grease and bastong butter to cook the eggs by trying to fry everything at once. Not to even mention that the pan is either too cool to char the streak properly or two hot to not burn the bottom of the egg before the top has finished cooking.

Generally this is just a shitshow. But most of Veeky Forums only know how to reheat raman noodles and order chicken burgers from fast food restaurants so I wouldn't expect them to see anything wrong with OP.

Doing them in the same pan either means burnt eggs or un charred grey steak.

>what is overcrowding
>what is pan cant be hot enough to sear the steak properly without being too hot to cook eggs

I call this dish Europe 2020

That looks more like a sauce piquante than jambalaya. I thought jambalayas were supposed to be dry?

>being this new
That pic has been around forever, that's why no one cares about it.

Well I agree but not because cooking/flipping eggs is hard but because cooking the steak first allows it to rest while the eggs are cooking. The other way means you have cold eggs and an unrested steak.

That broken sauce

a chicken breast on a salad
there you don't sound gay anymore

too much butter/oil in that sauce bud

lol he mad

A dulce de leche and banana pie. Banana only goes in half because it's a fruit I don't like much. Its to represent the friendship between Brazil and our whiterst south american neighbours.

I added a lot more of this brown delicacy and covered with a cinnamon crumble. In the oven now.

They are. This guy probably isn't done cooking out the liquid yet. I hope the red color is just from his shitty camera.

t. Louisiana

My mom used to do those. Imagine chicken soup but with those instead of chicken(to make them taste less dry) and mashed potatoes at a side.

Yes, it's a chicken. How do you know?

Bretty good.

Did you not season your steak? Also, you think you have enough eggs there you high cholesterol having fuck?

>he doesn't know the difference between LDL and HDL cholesterol.
Retard.

One as said already, the eggs take a lot less time to cook than the steak

Two. You want to cook thick steaks on hella high eat to get a nice crust then finish in the oven, which if you're cooking at the same temps as eggs, you ain't cooking it hot enough.

idiot

Capsicum salad user here, breakfast time. Medium sirloin and garlic & olive French toast. Breakfast.

can you guys stop calling me an idiot and explain yourselves?

My eggs turn out fine every time. I don't usually cook steak in a pan, I usually grill it, but when I cook it in a pan I cook it on high with butter and salt/pepper/garlic powder for seasoning. It always comes out nice.