Legit how many of you are 250+ lbs

legit how many of you are 250+ lbs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BM9u3_Mvaks
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

240 6' 4" so almost

105lbs here

150lb 5' 11' here. Been trying to break 160 while weight lifting, wish I knew how the fatties do it.

312 checking in can run a mile in just over 7 mins

6’3 260 need to drop about 50 lol...

I weigh over 9000 pounds AMA

252 6'1" and can squat LMAO 4 plates.
I carry my weight well.

I'm 106kg 185cm

>using 3rd world metrics

I am almost exactly in the same boat. Haven't broken 160 even with weightlifting in a year. Same height, just can't bring myself to stomach that much food I guess.

Soy boys who can't eat.

5' 8''
160 lbs

I legitimately don't understand how one can get fat. I have never been close to overweight in my 25 years. I'd rather be short and fit then 6'0'' and 250 lbs.

>short and fit
Keep telling yourself that.

I got fat when I worked in an office, did no exercise, drank beer all night every night, and didn't give a fuck what I ate unless it tasted it good. At my worst I was 6'1" 265 lbs. I started hating what I saw in pics of myself so I turned it around and now I'm 210 lbs and Veeky Forums but still have probably 20 more pounds of fat to lose.

youtu.be/BM9u3_Mvaks
I'm so fucking tired of you lanklets posting about not being able to gain weight. Watch this video and don't ever post about this again.

Yep same story here. The office life gets most people when they first start. You sit all day but you’re mentally tired so you don’t make yourself exercise. Add to that all the lunches with coworkers and it adds up quickly

5'8 295

You all need to step it up tbqh

I'm at like 102 lbs right now. I'm about 5 ft.

I'm about 250, give or take 10 pounds. So what of it, fagget?

I'm 269 but I've been exercising and not drinking soda so I've lost like 15 lbs so far

5'11" 185 lbs
Lost 10 lbs over the last few months, trying to put some muscle back on.

5'11" 220 but I'm pretty jacked

310 here

skinnyfat alcoholic 2bh

6'6" and 380 pounds here.

GET SOME MUD FLAPS FOR THUS JELLY BELLY'S ASS

5'10" and about 200, up from 185lbs one year ago due to massive drinking, snacking and literally sitting down shitposting for the entire year.

231lbs and 6'1. I look like shit at the moment. I've become fat as fuck over the last year. I have about 4 pieces of clothing that actually fit me. And only one pair of jeans. I can't bring myself to buy new clothes that I could only wear fat though. Just need to lose the fucking weight.

I'm 5'11 and I'm 160 lbs just eat 2100-2200 calories a day

5’ 7.5”
260lbs
I hate exercise and eating salads
I used to have an active job but not anymore

Fuck you. I'll crush you with one hand.

yeah hard on the feels to go from 34" waist to 36" or even 38"

lol pudding boy

you jiggle when u walk

6'4 235ish

working out more and no longer drinking 8+ beers a day so hoping to thin out some

Think I'm doing okay, 190 and 5'6", hoping to gain a few inches with daily stretches, so I don't get to obese BMI terrortory

I know that feeling. At my worst I was 6'1" 320 lbs. My football weight was around 280. I came all the way down to 220. But since I started dating my girlfriend I've been eating like shit and haven't been playing sports or exercising at all so I went back up to like 260-270. I physically feel fatter and out of shape.

I was 305 pounds like three years ago and 250 two years ago.
I'm 180 now

Biggest was 5'11" 330. I broke both my legs and fucked up my back in a car wreck years ago and just resigned to killing myself. Either slowly with food or some night with a pistol when I was black out drunk. Now I'm getting my life back together and I'm under 300 again though not sure by how much.

Presently 36" is that touch too small but 38" is too big.
Most of my clothes are 32". :|
If I try and put on my jeans aside from this baggy pair from god knows when trying to squeeze into them seems more difficult than bending spoons with my mind.
It's a sobering experience to pull out some clothes and see how much I've let myself go. Here's an example.

I weight lift like a motherfucker, but I've never broken 165. 5'9 manlet

you're not in terrible shape, if you started lifting you could get into good shape pretty quickly nohomo

congrats m8!

6'1" 165. Fucking rib city in this bitch. Arms are cannons tgo.

I've got reasonably broad shoulders so that hides it a bit. I don't look at all good naked. I've always been able to drop a gain weight very fast so if I can get my lazy ass back into a routine I'll be okay in a few months. I've just really let myself go with booze and junk food over the last year. Can't remember the last time I lifted. It would be nice to get back into most of my clothes and not look awful.

6 foot 140 pounds we bulking

5'7" 100 pounds

6'3" 195 pounds

user. You have cancer

God I hope so

5’4 210lbs

i can still fit imto most of my 34s but theyre tight. similar body type though, but ive been lifting a little more.

iktf about the booze. i just cant say no on the weekend

At my worst, I was almost 250. 5'6" so it looked really bad on me. Now I'm down to 175 but I need to get down to around 145.

JoJo?

Fuck it might as well facefag. I'm the guy who went from 265 to 210. Maybe I can get some cheap mires out of posting pics.

First is the 265 pic. I'm on the left looking totally ridiculous.

Nice haircut, dick.

this is starting off strong bro

And here is me today.

It was windy.

holy shit you look like a ripped Brendan Fraser

It's amazing how much better people look after weight loss. You look like a totally different person.

192 pounds
6’1”

How much weight should I lose?

Thanks I think. Really only been seriously lifting for a month and a half. The future is looking pretty good though I hope.

5'11" 194lb here. I cant lose any weight. Been this way for years. Im not fat, but I seem to have this evenly distributed layer of fat over my muscles. I regularly hike, lift, and do kendo. I guess I dont eat so great but I avoid french fries and sodas, Im asian so I eat lots of hearty asian dishes. Idk women say I look manly but I think itll become a problem as I cross my 30s

Damn chud to stud. congrats

None, go to the gym, get bigger. For real, your not a manlet.

Hmm... that's kind of hot

170 lb / 78 kg

This poster is a liar because I am the same weight and can barely hold a sprint for more than 3 minutes.

Anyone here in the 250kg club?

5'1" and 105 lbs.

My homies, 105 at 5'4" right here.

i'm a 5'4 female, 116 pounds :D

I bet you look good enough to eat. ahaha

Oh dude, why?

Would you ever let a man drink your menstrual discharge?

You sound like you have an attractive build. I’d like to freeze your period blood into popsicle molds and have period pops

i actually don't get my period, not for a good 5 years because i have the birth control implant in my arm and i haven't had a period since. but if i did have it you are welcome to it.

>every fat subhuman uses OBESSED metrics
geee wonder why

Thanks bubba but I'm married, smoke and am an alcoholic

Immediately turned off from you. Be gone

6'2 ~350lbs
Was ~370lbs earlier this year.
Past couple of months I've been going up and down because I'm half-assing my calorie counting.

300 here. I've been cooking from scratch a lot more than I used to. Gained a lot of weight from Seroquel.

I am 324
The scale makes me feel strange
Jt know that if you lie
The number doesn't go away
If you get up for bed
And go looking for
A midnight snack
Foods like crack
All the sage
My little fat age.

Motherfucker saying I have to eat 8 meals a day. That's fucking ridiculous. I'd be broke in 10 seconds flat. Not to mention I'd become a lardass because I only go to the gym 2-3 days a week.

6'5" 330lbs

fuck dude, i was on seroquel for a while. had to switch to abilify and then saphris because i was like a zombie and i gained a shit ton of weight

5'11 213 here. gained literally 50 lbs since quitting heroin, makes it hard not to hate myself

I weigh 130 pounds
I'm 6 foot 3

I'm a skeleton

was 250
got down to 135
lots of skin that made it feel not worth it even thought i worked out alot. started drinking, now alcoholic
back to 200.

I find that working from home helped me lose a shit load of weight in the last 3 or 4 years. I'm down 90 lbs from my highest weight of 275 (6'1").
I have replaced food addiction with work addiction. I doubled my workload and just work and chew gum for 13 hours a day 6 days a week.

>I am not 500 pounds
>>This is bullshit
>Im not 500 pounds
>I am not!
>Oh hi ronald.

spooky

200 is a good weight man just focus on cultivating mooscles

unless youre a manlet

6 5 and 235.

You're supposed to eat 8 meals a day if you want to be a bodybuilder dummy, not if you're a regular dude

thot

I have a bad case of sonder, please tell me where you were at the exact moment of this picture so I could sit in silence and sip on a pepsi while I conten tly look around the room and hide a random boner by crossing my legs.

What the fuck bitches need body horror surgery Just So They Can Get More Dick? Kys.

Out of curiosity, did you not know about this before?