Does anyone on Veeky Forums read outdoors during the summer?

Does anyone on Veeky Forums read outdoors during the summer?

Enjoy your cataracts senpai

no, cause I live in the sweaty gooch of the US.

Every day!

No, I would be robbed and stabbed.

If that's the sweaty gooch, then Florida is the shriveled penus. and I live in the very tippity top.

No if I go outside it's to look at girls in their short shorts.
I went out yesterday and almost lost my mind from horniness. There was this girl in cut off jean shorts and the little white frays of the denim were stuck to her skin at the exact sweaty fold where her ass fat meets her thigh fat.
Being high t is a fucking curse. Controlling the urge to rape takes up like 99% of my energy. I used to be considered a gifted child but ever since puberty I haven't thought about anything other than sex for like the past decade.

>hot
>insects
>sun
>street noise
>humid
>chirping animals
No. I read inside a comfortable room wearing sweats with the blinds closed and the temperature set at 67 degrees Fahrenheit.

>67 degrees

Jesus what is your electric bill like?

it's been a constant 70 here in Galveston I don't know about where you live

wtf Chile isn't part of the US

When the Jews see his electric bill they'll happily support global warming.

Yes

You mean my mom's electric bill (I'm cucking her with my living expenses at the moment)

yes it is

Do you guys have an ongoing passive-aggressive war where you covertly take turns altering the thermostat settings?

>read outdoors during summer?
fuck
no

>living in a city
is there more anti-intellectual thing to do?

I read poolside and go for a dip whenever I get too sweaty. Top comfy lads.

It's a really small town desu.
It makes the sight of her booty shorts all the more crazy.
I know she's young and bored and is just sitting in one of these houses in this tiny town somewhere just waiting for me to give her the D. God dammit.

>Gifted
Just another synonym for autistic

I know dude.
But autism plus high T is even worse.

>Controlling the urge to rape takes up like 99% of my energy

wew

Fuck man, sometimes I feel the same. Everytime I take the bus I just stare at their cute hair and cute clothes and their cut-off jean short. They all look like they have a tumblr filled with pictures of flowers and shitty contemporary art.
I'm really ugly so I hope they won't notice I'm staring at them, I don't want to scare them.

One of them sat next to me on the bus the other day and it was ridiculous. Her shorts were tiny and her thigh kept touching my hand. The sunlight was coming in through the window and I could see her blond little thigh fuzz.
How am I supposed to live like this. I just wanted to ride the bus not have to conceal a boner for the next hour while literally going out of my mind. I don't want to be that guy who jacks it in public bathrooms but what the fuck am I supposed to do anymore?

Nah, I hate the heat and the bright sunlight.

I would, but I can't. I need constant internet access to look up words, summaries etc. My wifi doesn't reach my balcony.

I read outside because I live on a noisy street, and my tinnitus gets distracting when I'm in a quiet place for too long. For some reason the concentration required for reading makes it way worse.

Where the fuck do you live?

I read almost exclusively outside year round, as long as it's not raining or snowing or nighttime. I can't stand to be inside

I read my lips, "fuck you."

fucking love reading outside desu i would go right now, but i have to do some shit in the morning

Yes! I absolutely adore going into a natural setting and reading a good book, sometimes with friends and food.

Even when I don't plan on camping sometimes I'll take a hammock and just sit in the woods all day long. A few years ago I found a very isolated pond that I don't think anyone knows about because every year I have to clear a path with a machete. It's also not too far from a bunch of springs which run into a small creek that's great for bathing. I'm half tempted to build a hunters cabin out there and live as a hermit, the only thing stopping is that there isn't enough land for me to completely support myself. The pond isn't big enough to support extensive fishing.

We've been averaging 115 this summer.
That's fahrenheit for you hobbits.

Birds literally fall out of the goddamn sky and die in the street