Do restaurant workers really spit in people's food?

Do restaurant workers really spit in people's food?

Other urls found in this thread:

lifeonatightrope.com/2009/03/beans-with-a-side-of-you-dont-wanna-know/
helpline.aidsvancouver.org/question/several-questions-about-hiv-transmission-needed-be-clarified
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Only if the customer asks to make it fresh. That's the only opportunity they have to spit in it. These new fast food places have open concept so you see the back working as well.

one time this kid I went to high school with came to the restaurant I work at. he stole a bunch of beer from my friends a year prior. he obnoxiously asked for extra lemon wedges after I had already given him 3.

so I gave him 3 more and rubbed them on my balls.

:)

but not most of the time restaurant workers are way too fucking busy to pull some shit like that. we just want to get through our shift and go home without getting yelled at too much.

by the way customers treat fast food workers like absolute dog shit. i did the drive through window for 6 months back when I was 18 and it was unreal how much shit people gave me.

they automatically assume you're a fucking idiot because you're working drive thru, it's really frustrating.

that's actually an ineffective way of punishing the customer; you want to make them wait a long, long, long time. or keep getting their order wrong and having them come back to replace it. stuff like that. they probably wont even notice if you spit in it.

worked in fast food/restaurants for a year. no... i never saw anyone spit in food. the worst i saw was a drive thru worker mixing half a customer's soda with water cause he was being an asshole while ordering.

There is a good chance they do worse things with your food.

Too much of a immunelet to digest a little spit?

The problem with this is youll get shitcanned if the boss finds out, spitting in it just gives you a little instant satisfaction.

And if you get caught spitting you can get arrested. Anyway I don't think the behaviors he described would land you in too much shit as long as you didn't get caught doing it repeatedly and it wasn't obvious that it was intentional.

true

No.

Not sure if it's true but I remember reading lifeonatightrope.com/2009/03/beans-with-a-side-of-you-dont-wanna-know/ and being wary of eating at taco bell for a while after

>lifeonatightrope.com/2009/03/beans-with-a-side-of-you-dont-wanna-know/

Legit news outlet right there, also good citation of source and location, time, date, etc

>make them wait a long, long, long time. or keep getting their order wrong

Ah. Dubs of truth.

>he doesn't remember the guy /b/ got fired from taco bell for sticking his feet in the lettuce and licking the shells

Would it be sexual harassment if I asked cute restaurant worker to spit in my food?

>rubbing cut lemons on your balls

Worked at Panera with 2 of my buddies in high school. There was this one obnoxious coworker who would always hit on women and just annoyed everyone in the place. One day he was finishing up his shift and got a bacon turkey bravo to go with him. I was on break and saw buddy walk into the bathroom with one of the bread slices. Rut roh. Comes out a minute later, looks at me and says, "I pissed on it." Faggot gets his sandwich and heads home with it. Next day he comes in when he wasn't scheduled to work and came up to us and said "dude, I took two bites of that sandwich yesterday, and that was NO bravo sauce." Motherfucker took TWO bites of a pisswich.

TL;DR to answer OP's question - never saw anyone mess with a customer's food but coworker got a pisswich.

oh yeah? im surprised /b/ would dox someone for doing that. not a virtuous crowd unless it comes to animals

I want off this fucking ride

Typically restaurants that aren't staffed by teenagers frown upon that shit, and you'll get called out or canned pretty fast, and be ineligible for rehire on your references, or get a bad rep amongst your local food service community.

I'm not saying it's impossible but things like this get said a lot with no proof. There was an article not too long ago titled "Is poop the secret ingredient in your Starbucks coffee???????" The author goes on to say how they found the same bacteria in Starbucks coffee that's found in feces or something like that. Then about 3/4 of the way through the article, the author finally says it's a common bacteria that's found on many things and not just in feces so there probably isn't poop in your coffee.

"You know, we should probably feel guilty, but she broke the cardinal rule. Don't fuck with people that handle your food."
Spitting is minor league. Gotta get some downundah cheese on that bread and some garlic salt for the steak.

>Dubs
>reddit spacing
please leave

Kys f.

New, where? All fast food places I'm first world countries have had open style kitchens for many years. You can watch them making your entire burger or meal here. What 3rd world country do you live in?

No they give you shit because you listen with your ass. how many times i have to repeat myself don't matter. You still get it wrong and you people have the audacity to complain about customers that don't get their order right. You people deserve the shit you get because it's not fucking hard to write down what hamburger, soda, ice or no ice but somehow you fuck that simple task up.

Worst thing i did at BK was i put a spider leg on this dudes chicken sandwich. Also, i gave people an obnoxious amount of mayo if they were pricks

only before closing time when you order a big difficult order

>go to jersey mike's at around 8:50
>thought they closed at 10 like other establishments
>order a giant cheese steak
>everyone seems pissed off
>as I'm walking out, I see they close at 9
I still feel terrible about it to this day

I don't know about other places, but at least at the McD's I worked at there were always at least a manager or a camera on the kitchen at all times.

Now they didn't really ever look at the footage from the camera's unless a problem arose, so someone probably could've gotten away with spitting in food, but I personally haven't seen it. I only imagine it's gotten harder to do as surveillance tech has become more prevalent.

they didn't do it to be virtuous, they did it to fuck with someone

Unless the person on drive thru is a real fucking mong, 9 times out of 10 it's the kitchen fucks that fucks up the order because that's where they stick the real undesirables who aren't fit to interact with others. You sound like a boomer.

to be fair, it can be hard to hear what customers are ordering over headset because alot of people dont know how to speak clearly.

had a co-worker spit in some landwhales ranch because she had an attitude over having light pink inside her burger, he got fired the day after.

>only if people order from the establishment's menu during proper working hours

Why are millennials so fucking lazy?

people more than likely mess up your order because youre scum :)

Who the fuck let this Boomer in? Can't your generation die out already?

I can't wait for them to be replaced with machines. There is no reason I can't button my order in myself and maybe it'll finally come with a salt packet and no sauce without having to ask 10000000 times

Older workers are just as irate about people ordering a bunch of shit last minute as anyone else, don't kid yourself. Most of the time they hate doing work just as much as the average teenager, they are just smateter about being lazier and get caught less.

You should be worrying more about the unintentional shit that happens during the rush periods. When I worked at a major chain pizza place on weekends while at uni, sweat would literally be dripping off my face onto the pizzas. I'd inadvertantly cough and sneeze on them too. Also, when I'd accidently drop a handful of pepperoni, canadian bacon, etc., or even the pizza if it landed crust side down on the floor, I'd just pick it up and use it. When it's busy as fuck you just can't be bothered with niceties. Customers are universally garbage too, so I never felt bad about it.

I did once or twice working at a Krystal's. hocked a big loogie on some drunk asshole's krystal burger. I always had weekend night's and come last call all of the drunks would flock to the only 24hr fast food joint. Six people to a car all wanting some fucked up special orders that they can't even keep straight.
As I said, I only did it rarely. Most times I'd just drown one or two of their burgers in condiments.

Dunno why there's a second OP quote.

Africa, Paris.

He probably did him a favor diabetic fuck

dire

When the drive thru is backed up like 20+ cars it's absolute mayhem inside the restaurant.

As soon as you say an item ("one number six, two sides of x") the kitchen starts making it.

If you say "actually cancel x and give me y" then you're already causing us problems.

If you add on an order at the payment window, you're causing us problems.

If you ask for sauce or water at the speaker window there's no fucking way I can remember that in a long line. It's just not possible for the average person to remember "okay order 23 wants extra sauce and order 28 wants a water without ice."

The drive thru is a mass food sales environment. It's not that hard to order food in a way that eases things along. When people are indecisive or picky at the drive thru it just backs things up so hard.

If you want service go to a restaurant, you cheap fuck.

And stop taking it so personally when we forget your water. I'm not a lazy millenial who just didn't feel like it. I'm literally getting dizzy over there turning around between the screen, the soda machine and the window. I'm sweating my ass off and I have no time to think about anything but fast food orders for a solid 2 hour block during the dinner rush.

Fuck you, gramps. Maybe I should've been spitting in people's food.

why would anyone risk this? even prfessional chefs cut themselves by accident

I know right? I once asked a hot clerk to spit on my food and I fapped to it

I worked at a pizza place
I would place a single pube into raw dough before baking if I was in a foul mood

Also, just so you all know, most of your food is being handled by dirty unwashed hands anyway so it doesn't fucking matter

no Ive done it before at a five guys and the beautiful girl spit in an empty sauce cup and I fapped to it in the bathroom

It doesn't matter which boards I migrate to when I start getting sick of /pol/, you'll see shit like this everywhere now. Movies, TV, food, literature. Everything is politicized now. You just can't fucking escape it.

I've only ever done one thing
>weird guy starts working where I work
>shakes his head for no reason
>obnoxious as fuck
>always hovers around waiting for his customer's food despite the ticket just coming up
>butts into conversations
>am in bathroom shitting
>Bobblehead comes in
>accidentally make eye contact through the crack
>look away
>look back
>he's still staring
>two weeks later
>co-worker is in the fridge with his hand in pants
>ask what he is doing
>"trying to get some pubes to put on Bobblehead's employee meal"
>reach into my pants and pull out like six
>place it under the cheese
>we all watched him eat it

No.
Closest to something like this is when I heard a stpry my coworker told. He was working nightshift and being polack some random douches stated being asses about that with no fuckin reason. And you can;t really tell them to fuck themselves, you have to take it or deal with upper ups afterwards. So what he did was take each nugget they ordered one by one and dip those in nasty grease/burnt pork water was left after other coworker was finished cleaning grills.

All of the drive throughs I've worked in have had options when you're ringing the order up for a water/ice cup and extra sauce. Where do you work?

>t. june's owner matt basile

Beaners do it if they think your racist.

The worst I did was draw dicks on people's food with the sauce but that's it.

If they think they can get away with it they do, especially if the workers are society's rejects and can't find any other outlets for their own shortcomings.

We used to have a asshole customer who would complain about everything and nothing. He would send the steak back to the kitchen with all sorts of bullshit complaints. Anyway.. he was a wealthy customer who spent a lot of money so we chose to remain patient. Eventually, the restaurant manager exploded, brought the steak back to the kitchen with a demonic look on his face. He grabbed a dirty, bloody rug from the floor, partially used as a floor rug and he wrapped the steak into the rug. He then proceeded with hammering the filth from the rug into the steak and thus "tenderizing" it for the customer. So yes, chefs do have their silent revenges on asshole customers.

yes faggots at starbucks always get my cup of water wrong. I tell them no ice and they add ice like morons even though its 30 degrees outside. why the fuck would you add ice to a fucking water when its cold as balls? even after I ask you not to add it in the first place.

THAT FUCKING NAME

>mfw my cousin was a Stan-level slim shady worshipper
>mfw I never really saw pictures of slim
>mfw seeing this picture and he looks just like my cousin did

Lmao I like his music but his fans were total faggots

>Get a disease as a result of poor decision making (probably)
>But but you shouldn't stigmatize poor decision making!
Hmm

I worked at Taco Bell back in 2009.

I also worked drive through in high school for a few months, it was always the fat chicks in tiny cars that were the worst. I just smiled at them and handed them their food while they bitched. I knew my life was 100 time better then theirs and they just wanted to make someone else feel as shit as they do.

Maybe if you'd turn off the engine of ur jacked up compensation-mobile theyd be able to hear u

Worked at McD in the early 90's

Like others have said, outright malicious stuff, nah, but some silly shit...

Pickles thrown against the back of the walk-in would slide down slowly because of the omnipresent layer of grease coating everything in the back line. So we would have pickle races, but I'm not aware of any going into a sandwich afterwards.

A couple of the "managers" had a thing for screwing in the freezer, so we would end up with boxes of fries with assprints dented into the top, and the occasional frozen triangle "wet spot"... we still used the fries, but the jizzcicle was on the outside of the case anyway, so not really on the food.

I'm fairly certain one of the lunch guys was taking the leftover breakfast burritos and using them as a primitive, warm, eggy version of a flashlight, but by that point they had been wasted out anyway, so not given to customers. I never really thought about it, but he never came back out of the bathroom with them. I suppose HE may of eaten them after raping them, but dunno, he probably just tossed them in the trash... gotta wonder though.

Only places here that do that are like 5 guys.
Places like McDonalds still have a back kitchen where you can't see shit except maybe the fries.

Despite most people hating their jobs, they don't spit in your food. At least not that I ever saw.

Spitting in someone's food is like super fucked up and you have to have some very shitty morals to do it. And even though you're working at McDonald's, some people still have some moral integrity.

Not since it was found that HIV was non-transmittable via saliva.

Fucking with people's food is fucked up but people that are shitty to food service people deserve to get their shit fucked with.
I'm always more worried about shit like said. People dropping shit on the floor by accident and just putting it back on the plate.

yes

also swipe credit card details....wait a few weeks then post it on the evil "dark net"....wooooooooo

>people still not understanding how HIV is transmitted
You people are the reason why shit like this exists.

surprised that didn't end in reprisal of some kind

Chef with cut finger plates up my food. Drop of blood on the lettuce that looks like juice from the tomatoes. I have a cut in my mouth from where I bit my cheek when I tripped over.
Uh oh looks like I've got aids. I guess it's just one of those things that happens. There's nothing I could have done about it.
Hey, now that I've got aids I should apply to that restaurant I ate at earlier, I think they were hiring.

hahaha.... spot the bubonic butt-blasting plague carrier everybody!

Yes I too would like to slay all the boi pucci available up in da club and shoot crank into my eyeballs with dirty syringes, and yet I don't do it? Why is that? There has to be a reason why people with a functioning brain think that's a bad idea... Hmm

helpline.aidsvancouver.org/question/several-questions-about-hiv-transmission-needed-be-clarified

Retard

The worst of the worst are fat people and niggers.

There must still be a small risk though

>It's really hard to get hiv accidentally
>You have to purposely put yourself in a few specific situations where you can get it
>Making it even more your fault and the result of a dumbass choice
I don't subsidize stupidity my dude.

HIV survival time can be extended by warm, moist environments. Like, I don't know, in food? Even anaerobic conditions cam occur with food prep.

>as long as I am not aware my cook is HIV positive, I'm perfectly safe!

If you eat in americlap restaurants with any frequency whatsoever, you've been served or had food prepared by someone HIV+. Are you the /pol/tard poster child?

>9699690
>dubs
???

Go back to pol you faggot

>>as long as I am not aware my cook is HIV positive, I'm perfectly safe!
Strawman, faggot. It's never safe. Hepatitis can survive for weeks in dried blood. Mmm diseases!

>it's never safe

So you never eat at restaurants? Neither do I, but you are aware, of course, there are no laws that would prohibit an HIV+ individual from preparing or serving your food. Now head on down to your favorite tendies joint and have a heaping helping of HIV+ dipping sauce.

Dipping sauce comes prepackaged from a factory.

And I rarely do, unless it's a restaurant where you can see the workers and they wear gloves. However it still has a risk.

There should be laws against it, but I currently live in cuckifornia where knowingly infecting someone with HIV isn't a felony, so that will likely never happen.

So he reached into your pube pants? that's kinda hot

I've seen it on one occasion. And it was because that boy was pissed.

>If you ask for sauce or water at the speaker window there's no fucking way I can remember that in a long line
Taking your order implies to the customer that it's being written down or entered into a order system. If people ask for extra you can't record because your system sucks, tell them to remind you at the pick up window to avoid confusion.

Yes but the red flag is how loud the burger lord is. If they are dumb enough to speak loudly so that the customer can hear, they are dumb enough to pull that shit. Also watch out for the cool manager. He probably enforces it.

Hepatitis can't survive your oral tract esophagus and stomach acids retard.

Sexually transmitted diseases are sexually transmitted for a reason. Because you share lots of fluids with other people during sex that you would never otherwise with anyone else.

Not if you go to McDonald's, where they have very strict health code violations. My favorite thing to order? Well, that's gotta be the McChicken. Crispy. Tender. Fresh white meat chicken padded with a delicious whole wheat flour, covered in a locally baked sesame seed bun just the way you like it.
McDonalds. I'm lovin' it!

>Hepatitis can't survive your oral tract esophagus and stomach acids retard.
how do people get hepatitis usually? from cuts?

>be me
>get job at gas station cafe
>late shift, only one other worker in the store
>learn cameras, find dead zones
>asshole customers come in
>go to "grab something from the back"
>proceed to camera dead zone
>fondle my sack for a few seconds
>spit in hands
>rub together
>continue making food

watchu gonna do about it?

Blood and cum

that's the title of my memoirs desu

>Dipping sauce comes prepackaged from a factory.
>muh frienbly neighborhood megacorporation doesn't hire HIV+.

LMAO!

I don't work at Taco Bell anymore and I never will again. Kill yourself.