Hobbies to stave off the boredom of sobriety Edition

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KxGRhd_iWuE
youtube.com/watch?v=gRKwg1VMRSw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's 4.03pm, I've drunk 3/4 bottle of vodka

Hello

I'm 16 days without spirits and 1 day without beer. Gonna try and go totally sober from here on.

Hey guys how do I make the best Irish Coffee?

/sad cunts/ edition

/yestofags/ edition

What's the consensus on hand sanitizer, boys?

The girl at work dared me to squirt some onto our tongues to try it out and I was shocked at how palatable it was. It sorta numbed my tongue but it tasted just like a strong, floral vodka.

I'm guess it'll make me blind though, right?

Can someone explain to me exactly how this thread is Veeky Forums related?

I have a trip in 2 days and I'm trying so hard to quit but the WD's are getting to me.

it isn't, deal with it

Spotted the newfag.

alcoholism is rampant among kitchen personnel

you need to get your lives together!

youtube.com/watch?v=KxGRhd_iWuE

You don't have to tell me that.

Nah fuck you. No way to counter sad feels if I don't drink myself retarded.

Fuckin poof I bet you voted yes

hello friends, it's 9am and I already feel the urge to open remaining ales in the fridge from last night

Take some benzos.

Where the hell do I get those at 2 a.m.

You do know there is a difference between alcohol in sanitizer and ethanol, right user? You will need your stomach pumped if you drink enough. There was some retard way back in my high school years who mixed sanitizer into a water bottle and told people it was vodka. Everyone that tried it ended up puking from just a few sips.

dead thread. Is everyone passed out already?

Sober and bored as hell. Can't keep my mind focused though.
Just realised it's 9:30 pm and I haven't eaten a thing all day.

>thought I was awake and drinking for multiple hours
>turns out I just passed out and imagined all of that shit
I hate this. I hate this so fucking much. I'm gonna pour away the rest of my vodka. I'm only 18, I'm fucking destroying my brain every time I drinj to the point of oblivion. How did I convince myself that this was a good idea?
I just want to die man.

nah dude you got years ahead of you. I bet your liver is still fine. Brian chemestry's prolly fucked tho but who cares. I bet you even saved booze just dreaming about it. live your dreams user

I don't really care about most organs, they can suffer for all I care. But I am so very afraid of damaging my brain it drives me nuts. It always goes like this
>binge drink like an absolute retard
>"Oh fuck, what am I doing? I need to quit that shit out."
>days pass by
>can't stop lurking this thread, thoughts about alcohol are as common as ever
>gradually suppress my knowledge about the consequences of alcohol on the brain
>"Well...if it's only this once..."
>binge drink yet again
I just don't have anything else to do and college is destroying me. Maybe my next therapist can help me, it's my only hope of becoming normal at this point.

cut, not quit. can't even write man

anyone else drink due to crippling depression?

al/ck/ feels thread?

Same here. Sober at work and cannot focus on my tasks... lunch time's slowly approaching though.

I think we all some kind of "depression" in common for just drinking and reporting here

*have

That doesn't sound like de-naturalised ethanol, but like poisonous isopropyl or something.
If the girl told you to shoot yourself in the head, would you do it? Right. So read the fucking sticker before drinking something.

You're the only chink here.

Many alcoholics in the industry. Also board tradition.
Set up a filter if you're unhappy about it, click "settings" top right of the screen.

>I am so very afraid of damaging my brain
Don't quit cold turkey if you're having withdrawals then, even moderate withdrawals damage the brain.

2 weeks on the ol boredom wagon now. Started jogging, taking an hour or more to cook nice dinners/lunches for work and playing games. Not so bad any more as I appreciate waking up fresh, no longer pissing out my ass and having killer hangovers.
Also the money saved is all going towards xmas presents and better ingredients for cooking/new cast iron pan.
Thing that gets me is when watching shows like its always sunny when its a heavy drinking focused epside - that was fun to drink to.

Applied for a job. Tempted to bring a flask to work. It's just dishwashing. Not like I can't be drunk off my ass.

I did that and got arrested for DUI @ midnight when my shift was over, don't do it.

Brought a flask filled with rhum at the office once, colleagues noticed the smell even though I chewed gum for minutes. How do you guys deal with the smell?

I want to stay sober but I have no desire to live a normie life other than that. I think that makes it harder because the NEET life is so compatible with being a drunk.

I think I'm going to stop drinking now.

I don't feel like it's going to be a difficult change even though I've been drinking heavily every single day for over 10 months

I've not experienced DT's in the past when I stopped but we'll see what happens

*WD's

>

anything except strong smelling booze?

Drink something that doesn't stink of booze, or write it off as after shave. Aqua Velva smells a lot like cheap gin and vodka.

Getting the most neutral stuff, vodka, helps, but once you get your blood alcohol up the booze is coming from your lungs. It’s not your mouth but your lungs pumping alcohol into the air around you with each exhale. That’s how breathalysers work.

You can’t really hide drinking properly in the long run.

Wish life has a painless off-switch. It’s retarded suffering this much just for the sake of it.

it's called a shotgun

UK

>jump headfirst off of a tall building
>helium tank
>home-made pipe shotgun
>fentanyl laced heroin overdose
All painless ways to kill yourself. All available pretty much anywhere in the world.

Back in the hospital for WD's. Again.

Please end this hell.

you can get a shotgun in the UK

>visit America
>go to a shooting range
>shoot yourself
seems painless to me

Are you sure mentally ill alchies are allowed?

The hell never ends. We’ll die feeling this way,

Blood work never gets any easier. I just want to stop.

/k/ here. Don't fucking do this. There have been so many pussies killing themselves at ranges that many of them have stopped allowing people to come without a referral/friend/being watched by an RO. If you are in America, come to a state where private sales are unrestricted such as Ohio. You can sell firearms in a private sale to anyone who looks to be 18 or older. You don't even need to check their id. Buy a used firearm from someone on Armslist. You can find someone selling a single shot shotgun for generally under $100.

Although you can always OD on heroin. From the junkies I've talked to they said their overdoses were all painless and that they just kind of passed out extremely high

>tfw trying not to get drunk after talking to a shrink for an hour

Cashless society where alcoholics have alcohol purchase prohibited via their cards when?

As soon as moonshiners find a way to make booze illegal (and as such massively more profitable)

how hard is it to hide that during the application?

No idea. Obviously my Doc knows though, guessing they’re bound to ask her

>be scottish
>Scottish government introducing a tax on alcohol of at least 50p per unit by next spring
>2liter bottle of cider will rise from around £2.20 to £5..... at least
>litre bottle of shit vodka goes from £13 to £18.50.....at least.

The EU could have stopped this

listen to classical music

Be reasonable now. The tortured have to pay, otherwise normies cant be rich.

Here in Norway the price you pay for 1 litre of hard spirits is 65% tax

Hand sanitizer isn't worth it, you could really fuck yourself up with alcohol not meant for drinking, I'm talking brain damage type shit

Why?
While we’re on the subject, why did Mozart write this? Am I hallucinating?
>”Leck mich im Arsch" (literally "Lick me in the arse") is a canon in B-flat major composed by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart

Mozart was an edgy memelord desu

Your statement only proves how little you know about music

explain how

Had a blood test earlier. How long does alcohol stay in your blood?

Well, it's absolute nonsense for starters

It was one of several joke pieces he wrote to perform privately with friends. It was never meant to be published and wasn't during his lifetime.

not nearly long enough am I right folks

Anilingus feels super nice.

Not very long, few hours. There are apps to calculate it.
Damaged liver/pancreas is noticeable for months however.

>Anilingus feels super nice.

I wipe my ass and don't find it a particularly erotic experience.

expand my mind ...... why should i let someone eat my ass. is it a dominance thing?

It's like washing your cock and getting a bj. They don't feel the same at all.

Not that user, but there’s no nicer feeling than having one girl suck your dick while a second French kisses your asshole. If I was a billionaire I’d start every day with a girl on my ass, one on my dick, each foot, each hand, each nipple, and one to kiss/touch.
Ehm
Brb

A girl on your ass?

Up it, w/e

Well my niggas I think today I will switch to everclear instead of vodka for my drink

Gotta stop drinking 2000 calories worth of vodka to have a good time

Vodka is just everclear with water added

Vodka is ethanol+water
Everclear is ethanol+less water.
Ethanol has all the calories, water has obviously none.
If you want to cut calories from vodka, get on the wagon.

Unless you drink girly vodka with cordial/syrup added, change for actual vodka.

How far do you have to travel to get booze? Proximity to booze shops is a significant factor in my choosing where to live. I absolutely hate the 8am, puke-saturated stumble to the shops, even though it’s literally ten seconds walk from my door. Takes me like half an hour of standing by the front door, shaking, puking and hyperventilating to find the drive to make the journey, and ive thrown up, fallen over, been unable to type my pin and unable to speak like 100 times. I’m never far away from 24/7 booze in abundance, just can’t stand it

>not getting booze delivered or making your own

Hiki life best life

Dealing with puke in the morning is shit, time to change it up maybe or say goodbye to your teeth.

Currently not doing too bad, finally dropped to 2 pints of 5% beer every 2 days and drinking until I black out on friday. Not perfect but we're getting there.
>hobbies
Binging on comics and vidya to keep busy.
>Comics
Finished 100 Bullets yesterday, read The Crow this morning, and currently reading volume 3 of Sin City.
>Vidya
Currently playing through Mass Effect trilogy (at the beginning of 2 right now) and also Duke Nukem 3D.

i hate myself because i want to fuck my ex wife so badly right now

I hate you too, quit being a loser

>Ex wife
And this is why I gave up on relationships. I'll fap until the day I die but at least I won't fuck up this much.

youtube.com/watch?v=gRKwg1VMRSw

I've managed to be sober 1 day and a half
and there it goes I just opened a bottle of redwine
fuck my life

I just want to fuck her, never relationship again you fucking cucks

You have to be some kind of sadist to drink red wine if you’re an alchie, the hangovers are outrageous

I have to take a piss test soon for a job, alcohol showing up will cause me to fail. Should I stop drinking two days before it or what? Obviously I'm not going to get wasted the night before.

Just start drinking water right now.

Fuck someone else instead.
You want to fuck her because of a relationship, and as you say it yourself : never again.

>that accent

>alchie-tier_heartburn.gif

>tfw cant even get a girl to text you back, let alone rim your stink ditch

feels they didnt prepare you for in school #99999

Very drunk and just clogged my toilet. Neither plunger nor gloves at home which means I have to get in there with my bare hand. Wish me luck, bros.

had a sober streak going for a while and now i'm wasted again. thought i could drink in moderation just have a few and relax. Guess not it's either drunk as fuck or sober. i can't have any alcohol in this house.

you're small time user and that's a good thing.