Would you eat this Veeky Forums?

Would you eat this Veeky Forums?

youtube.com/watch?v=070fjeBIenY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2AhGYo9TExU
youtube.com/watch?v=ThR7NHq0e4o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

that guy is such a fucking creep and he's naive too, I'm amazed someone had children with him

I'm more amazed he's not on a sex offender registry

>oh my god I might get diarrhea
>why do I have to do all this weird stuff just to get laid? oh right, women in my country won't touch me and I had to go to a poor country to prey off poverty
White ''''people'''' in a nutshell

>gets involved with non whites
>acts like a white among them

if he stays there he might end up beingcooked the next time

non western people have no respect for the individual just like western people have no respect for the group

at least you found a way to feel superior to both dot xkcd

the girl or the pork?

neither

Do people really get all flustered from seeing a whole cooked pig? Like we got white people in the extended family but I never see them bothered by it.

Lechon is fucking rare for my family because we can barely afford it, we can't even have that shit for Christmas every time.

>white
what the fuck am I reading?

I was pissed off so bad watching this little faggot be a soy boy bottom bitch that I was calling him a faggot IRL and I like dick

I dont eat meat but would if someone prepared it special for me, because Im not a retard cum baby, white people like him make me look worse

>white people
He's a middle eastern mutt for gods sake. Is america really this bad that people don't know what white people look like outside of europe anymore? what the fuck

>not ALL white people!
>no TRUE white person!
Your blood sugar is low, pale-face. Maybe just have a slice of crustless wonder bread with a smear of miracle whip and rethink your approach on how to distance yourself from this person.

So basically anyone is white if it fits your agenda? He's not even close to being white, it's not a no true scotsman deal when they're genuinely not part of the group. He's not a caucasoid, he's a middleeasterner with a bit of jew blood. Are we gonna call east asians with bleached skin white too? where does it end?
I'm not holding the idea of being white holy, we have just as many embarassing people as anyone else, but come on, at least don't call idiots of different races white just because it fits your agenda

additional info is this guy met her on a mail order bride site for Filipino women, she's like 22 years old and has been talking to hundreds of american men
She insists she isn't in it for a green card

>Implying I'm not just using America's definition of white where North Africans and Arabs are included

Nice try shitskin.

youtube.com/watch?v=2AhGYo9TExU

>all this hair-splitting
He is white, because (a) he looks white, (b) he is white.

p.s. Jews are white, go back to /pol/

lechon is literally the only thing pinoys have to offer culinarily

by what standards does he look white though? I live in a predominantly white country and anyone here would instantly assume he is a foreigner.

What a bizarre thing to say no to and cause a scene over. It's fucking pork m8, not raw centipede heads.

Finns don't look like Italians. Ok? They're both still white.

>p.s. Jews are white, go back to /pol/
Yeah, I agree jews are white, but then he's not a jew, he just has a bit of jew in him, at best. this is like saying obama is white cause there's a bit of white in him.

Obama has prominent "black" looking features though. This man looks white. It doesn't matter that he doesn't look like the people from your small northern european country.

Perhaps you should reconsider your approach?

debatable
italy isn't comprised of a single ethnic group, italians are the definition of genetic mutts

Yeah, and he's neither italian or finnish, or any of the races traditionally defined as white. this is stupid, I'm not gonna fight you on this.

This guy has prominent arabian looking features. how is it different?

Pork is really good, of course I'd eat it.
That guy hasn't any manners too.
What a fucking spoiled faggot.

By "arabian" you mean he looks like a macedonian or a serb? Ok...

No, closer to syrian.

So we agree, he looks white. Why are we even arguing about this?

>syrian
>white
Are you actually making this claim?

It's too fresh for him. He is used to McDonald's bacons and probably more sanitary than the shit in McDonald as well

He considers pork to be adventurous eating? No wonder he works at McDonald’s

Are you literally a Nazi? Since when is a white man with blue eyes not white? Because his last name starts with "al"?

You realize assad isn't representative of the syrian ethnotype right? see And no, I'm not a nazi, nor even racist

And the man in the video looks more like Assad than the darkest image you could find of a Syrian, (who, incidentally, still looks white)

What's so bad about roast pig? I'm white and I don't get what's so scary about eating whole pig. This is just bacon before it's been sliced before into bacon strips.

>who, incidentally still looks white
Well I just disagree. I also disagree the guy in the video looks more like assad. I also agree that this was the darkest syrian I could find(pic related).
I think syrians look closer to indian than they do white, so I'd argue you'd have to consider indians white too. And at that point, what's even the point of calling anyone white?

oops, forgot pic

>I think syrians look closer to indian than they do white
Not really though.
>And at that point, what's even the point of calling anyone white?
Slippery slope arguments are the last refuge of the desperate.
You found the brownest person you could find, wearing intentionally chosen "black" fashion, with a "black" hairstyle. Not convincing.

you consider Sascha Cohen white then?

>You found the brownest person you could find, wearing intentionally chosen "black" fashion, with a "black" hairstyle. Not convincing.
that was kind of the point? it was proof that the first pic WASN'T the darkest pic I found.

Aaaand, there it is.

So are you more on the Allgemeine SS side of things, or Waffen? I'm thinking Allgemeine.

SHUT UP KIKE

1488! WE WILL BURY YOU!!!

Couldn't be nazi if I wanted, I don't think they liked girls(male)

Yes. In fact I have. In like 4 seperate occasions, 2 with my filipino family and 2 with my white ass co-workers. Whole roast pig isn't exotic at all. If a country has pigs, there is going to be a whole roasted one. This man is just a coward.

I want to see "her" get gang raped by nazis in a gas chamber

Anyone who says they can't get a gf, look at this loser. No way you are more beta than him

>gas chamber
fact: no gas chambers have ever been found

the showers weren't "Gas chambers designed to look like showers to trick the prisoners"
Why would you trick prisoners? you already managed to round them up against their will and a bullet is a much more efficient way of executing people

the "gas chambers" also had wooden doors that weren't air tight, and windows

where do you thing the caucasus mountains are, shit-for-brains

being white has nothing to do with eating pork you bunch of fucking faggots

that looks beautiful. if they cooked me an expensive meal of which that was the centerpiece, i'd like them watch me give them grandkids.

Duterte should kill this guy.

Man look at how pissed she was. That's some serious bitch face. She right tho he rude

People on Veeky Forums who struggle to get a GF usually have horrible personality traits like picky eating, narcissism, being overly suspicious, being overly emotional, over sensitive , lacking compassion, or having bad manners or they're just downright not self-aware

I watched without sound so maybe I'm not picking up on something.

Was there something wrong with the pig?

It's just a whole roast pig... I don't quite understand the numale's aversion to it.

I'm German-Irish and I'd dig into that no problem.

you caught it. numale.
he explained that he might get "diarrhea problems"
and that he wasn't an adventurous eater. just a gimp of a man.

>p.s. Jews are white
Sweetie, honey doodle, jammy wammie, Jews themselves don't identify as wh*te. You've got three seconds to stop assuming their race or I'm calling in a tactical strike from the LGBTQWERTY task force to wipe that grin off your bigoted face.

stop reminding me of my faults, its the roasties fault

where did you get the impression that this is relevant, dumbfuck?

No one cares.

I care, thus instantly disproving your extreme statement :)

>these people from the literal caucasus
>they aren't caucasian
even by the profoundly dumb and circular logic that europeans use for race, it's dumb

/pol/ - twitter screenshots and mspaint graphs

as a reminder, your snazzy comment did nothing and the point of the image still stands

nah

it's tv mane
it is scripted; ie not real

man that bald white femmy guy wtf fucking pussy

oh huuur im afraid to eat that pig i might shit myself.

>go to philipeans
>have philiipeno wife
>her senpai cooks a expensive pig

guy probs likes drinking soymilk

and yeah i would nom dat pig man looks tasty

LOL guys too afraid to eat pig
>i ....i might get diarrhea and shit myself
why are they mad at me?

bhaahahhaha

>arabs are white
>somehow it's white imperialism when usa invades iran and iraq

>She insists she isn't in it for a green card
>hundreds of american men

sure sureeeeeee

Definitions change, is this new to you? Aryans also aren't referring to current indo-iranians anymore

holy shit what a retard
I have no words for his rudeness but most of all his outright stupidity
I bet this fag will eat some of that shitty "ham" they have in the uk that is 54% pork and the rest is starch, water and flavours or those shitty
>wurstels
but seeing the actual fucking animal, not processed and made to taste like flavored garbage , is even more disgusting to him?
like, it's obvious that this shit is much more genuine, healthy and tasty than the shitty burgers he's used to (of which the flavour and texture isn't even given by the animal, but by processing and adding chemicals) why would he ever think it's disgusting?

more like the guy in the vid is a spoiled idiot.

>pic related: Germany

>Definitions change when they suit my needs, people that I previously considered non-white are now white because we need to bolster our numbers lol

What did you mean by this?

I don't know the ching chong nong version, but Sean Connery ate the spanish version
youtube.com/watch?v=ThR7NHq0e4o

I get paksiw any time it's on the menu and binago'ongan when it isn't

I didn't watch the video cause I really don't give a shit but by the looks of the OP picture it could have gone a lot longer. It looks undercooked. But hell yes I would eat it, roasted pork is one of the all time greatest things ever.

Yes. Pork is delicious.
Also that guy isn't white.

>unironically defending the iraq war
kys

Wow you missed the point of that post entirely. Impressive

ofc I would. white """men""" are truly pathetic

no, I get that you want to invade iran too. I mean what's the point of having all these awesome weapons if we're not going to use them all the time, right?

I don't think we should invade anyone. That being said, you're still too dumb to understand what was being argued

That user isn't even me, and my point wasn't that the iraq war was good. Are you so incapable of actually arguing your case that you must sidetrack and strawman with every post?

What a fucking prick.
Not only did a pig look absolutely delicious, he also made her cry.

>>gets involved with non whites
>>acts like a white among them
i have eaten rotten food not to throw it away, i got food poisoning and shat my soul away in liquid diarrhea after eating a steak i had in the fridge for over a week, i get sick so often i worry if i go an entire month without getting something, all because i refuse to throw shit away
not only i would have eaten that pig, i would have asked for the face and refused to share it

>Why would you trick prisoners?
To make it easier to get them into the chamber.

what was being argued then? that Persians are Arabs? sorry cleetus but there’s no way for you to spin this and not end up still sounding like a complete idiot

Your argument is.
>arabs are white and this is commonly accepted
the counter argument is
>usas invasion of iraq is considered white imperialism, which wouldn't make sense if arabs are white
it neither implies that the invasion was good or bad.

It's from 90 Day Fiance
He literally paid for a wife from a third world country as if she was a piece of meat herself, of course hes a creepy autist

I don't really get this argument, but yeah Arabic people are indeed Caucasian, but "white" is sort of an arbitrary term typically reserved for certain pale Eueropean people, even some people don't consider Italians or Slavic people "white", so it is indeed arbitrary. You could also meet a black person who considers everyone who isn't literally black or Asian to be "white" .

>some people don't consider Italians or Slavic people "white",

That's just /pol/ bullshit, no one in Europe actually thinks like that.

>That's just /pol/ bullshit, no one in Europe actually thinks like that.

Aside from the /pol/tards who exist in Europe, that's kind of my point though. It is arbitrary and every group of people has a different definition of what "white" means, but at the very least we can say it means Europeans with light features.

Americanized Flip here

You're not completely correct, Pancit, Lumpia, Adobo, and Sinigang are great as well as our desserts. Other than that yeah fuck eating pigs blood and shit; everything else is only shit cause most Filipino families utilize family recipes generations old that are filled with vinegar and soy sauce with no improvements as time goes by.

Isn't there a shitskin chan for you 'people'?

No one in europe thinks of themselves at white actually, they all dislike the other nationalities. In American there are so many shit skins though you can't really pick and choose.

what a fucking loser