How do you know when you're dealing with a tastelet?

How do you know when you're dealing with a tastelet?

When someone doesn't add jalapenos to meat-based sandwiches whenever possible.

They put mayonnaise on everything

When they don't like Hawaiian pizza

they don't like onions

they dont like liver

they enjoy eating at McDonalds

>i don't eat seafood
I have a friend who claims to hate all seafood. she liked miso soup until someone erroneously told her it had fish paste in it, which made her suddenly stop liking it. once she found out it did not have fish paste, she mysteriously decided she liked it again.
also, anyone who thinks that a one-note soy sauce flavor is good

When they complain about American cheese. I kind of feel bad because their only sense of superiority is a figment of their imagination

This. and the onins comment as well.

Ill never understand the aversion to seafood meme.

This.

if they like french food, then you just know

Um no sweetie

They eat fast food at any occasion other than road trips or drunken excursions at 2AM. They don't like onion and garlic. They think jalapenos are spicy. They put cream and sugar in their coffee/tea.

When they call any semi-firm to hard cheese cheddar. When anything with a bloomy rind is Brie.

They put black pepper in nearly every dish.

what the fuck is a tastelet? someone eating anything indifferently or a picky fag?

anyhow it is impossible to answer without a context because it is all about doing something that will contrast with phe given context as to be noticed by everyone and so mark ones own agreement or disagreement with the group

both are fags cause the brainless idiot that accepts everything is no different from the brainless idiot that only cares about attention

tell her what dashi is made from and see if she starts disliking it again

When someone autistically adds the same loud topping to every sandwich regardless of context

Found the brainlet

ohh shit so true

When they don’t like beans in their chili