Novice cook here

Novice cook here.

What is the most prominent taste in the perfect bolognese?

>the passata
>the meat
>the seasoning

the milk

>passata
>bolognese
Pick one
>dumping your "sauce" all over a heap of boiled noodles
Nigger wtf are you doing

The semen

>noodles
Ah, a true connoisseur of Italian cuisine I see.

Well, since you brought it up, you're using spaghetti, who the fuck does that? I only said "noodles" because I was going easy on you. "Perfect bolognese" would be with pappardelle. You can run along and google that now.

Or perhaps you'd like to try a different tack and just start screeching about how authenticity is a scam and boiled tomato sauce with instant ramen should be allowed to be called ragù alla bolognese because muh fee-fees?

Some pasta is noodles, and some noodles are pasta, but not all pasta is noodles, and not all noodles are pasta.

Don't forget the liver

So any legitimate answer?

The most prominent taste will be the meat, which has absorbed the spices and tomato, and milk, etc. So, you will mostly taste the meat, but the meat will have been well seasoned, so you're still not tasting just the meat.

Bolognese is a meat sauce, not a tomato sauce. Soffritto, course chopped beef, pancetta, milk, white wine, stock(chicken if using packaged, veal if homemade), salt, and pepper. Maybe a little bit of chopped tomatoes, but it's not necessary. Slow cook and serve with pappardelle. Combine the sauce and pasta in the pot, and serve with parmigiano-reggiano.

>course chopped beef
>course

I haven't slept in 30 hours and I've had 12 cups of coffee in that time. I'm sorry.

Why haven't you slept?

Seeking spiritual enlightenment through sleep deprivation. Also unmedicated bipolar disorder.

Bolognese is frequently made with pork and dairy. Red sauce is indeed a different animal.

>pappardelle
nigga i've been to Bologna myself, they all cook with tagliatelle there

You won't find spiritual enlightenment by browsing this shower of shit board.

That's a dangerous game you're playing. You're going to end up spending a week in the mental hospital

Tagliatelle vs papardelle is a personal choice, same with veal vs pork or veal and pork.

Spaghetti is beyond the pale, however.

yeah spaghetti has no place with bolognese, agreed

haha! :D

The real secret ingredient is anchovie fillets