Nitro Coffee

have any of you tried this meme?

its horrible and makes my tummy ache

That's nice, dear.
Did you know Mabel has gone back into hospital?
Her fistula is playing up again.

what is it?

It's another word for the stomach.

Tastes like piss, literally

Tasty but expensive. And cold brew is supposed to be better for your stomach since it's lower acidity so maybe the stomach ache was something else?

>Tasty
i see you've never had nitro coffee before

Based grandma poster

I'm gonna pretend I'm on google and you guys can give me the answer. What is nitro coffee?

Fast coffee.

Cold brew coffee served on a nitro tap. I had a decent little business going for awhile making and kegging it and selling kegerators/coffee to places. Idk why places upcharge up the ass for it. Should be maybe .25-50 cents mores than regular cup

About 4 years late

It’s a stupid meme.
I love cold brew coffee and coffee in general. I drink coffee from expensive coffee shops.
Nitro coffee is a dumb meme.

a meme

>coffee in a snifter

stop

nitro coffee is garbage.

if people say they like it they are without a doubt lying pseudo-intellectuals that would consider a cold brew of my piss as a 'sophisticated' micro-brew.

you sure have very strong opinions about beverages.

It's just coffee

I don't understand why this would taste so awful as people are claiming. Why would the nitrogen make it taste bad? Isn't it just that they're using bad coffee for it?

If you can cold brew your piss you'd probably be dead

Not really. It's just contrarian cunts being contrarian cunts

Was decent enough. Better than regular cold brew. Still, like all cold brew, it's just rounded off and uninteresting. What's the point of a brewing method that lops off the acids that give coffee character?

Agreed, but for a different reason. Coffee really needs some glassware for aromatics, but the same designs for wine or spirits don't make sense. You want to specifically avoid working in oxygen while still getting the best delivery of aromatic particles. Where oxidation is desired in most mainstream glassware designs.

What kind of fistula would a coffee give you? I think I have a fistula .

Will nitro coffee cure my depression?

are you supposed to add milk & sugar to it?

So, many places are now offering this cold brew nitro coffee which indicates to me they've found a much cheaper way to make iced coffee and sell it for a greater profit

I'm an alcoholic who has decided not to drink while ar university. This stuff is about as close I can get to my favorite beer without the ethanol.

It tastes ok, but it saves my liver and a hangover.

Cold brew is really cheap because you can just stick grounds in a bucket overnight and sell the next morning, don't even need to pay to heat it up.

For nitro cold brew you have a bottle of nitrogen attached to a tap that dispenses your coffee that's been sitting there all night.

It's literally just for cutting costs, and all you niggers are buying into it. What if we start getting coffee shops that don't even do drip or have espresso machines anymore? It'll be a sad day.

nitro beers are fun to drink, in the same sense of a party gag is fun.

however they aren't worth the price (remotely) and aren't really anything special.

There are certain types of beers that shine when poured with nitro. Stouts and porters are big, but I also love a nice bitter on nitro.

Don't you need a lot more coffee grounds to make cold brew though? And you can't just use any type either, or at least that's what I've been told.

What nitro beers cost more? Bars around me will randomly have a few different local beers on nitro tap and they're the same price they always are. Boddington's and Guinness are overpriced as always but nitro craft beers are normally priced.