My situation is as follows:

My situation is as follows:
>be me
>have literally no time or money at all
>have great metabolism, can eat loadsafood all day everyday
>end up becoming literal skeleton, due to not being able to affoard 5 meals per day
Any tips on putting some weight back on?

Eat a bullet

> have 10 minutes to spend on Veeky Forums
> also have 10 minutes to prep a loaf of bread for the oven

Yeah thanks

You mean making my own bread, or just stuffing a loaf of bread into the oven and eating it whole?

What the fuck are you doing where you don't have time and money?

Make your own. Yeast is cheap, flour is even cheaper, and water is free.

School is for nerds amirite??
[spoiler]the joke is that you're currently posting on 4czank [/spoiler]

That actually sounds pretty good, i think ill try tomorrow

How many possible credit hours are you taking where you can't get at least a campus job you test?

If you are a student just go on food stamps

Seconding the bread idea. Besides proofing/baking times, making your own bread takes hardly any time at all and is dirt cheap.

Buy bulk peanut butter. Cheap and calorie dense

Wait, so America is now a communism? Wut??

Sorry, im bad at the whole 'english' thing, by 'bulk' do you mean buying a shitton of it at once, or is there any particular cheap and generously portioned type of peanut butter?

Yes, bulk just means buying in large quantities.

When you but large quantities of stuff like peanut butter you save on 'paying' for the packaging also by a sack of rice/grains from a restaurant supply Depot that sells to the public like a dogfood sized back. It is super cheap and with a rice cooker can be hella easy add lentils or quinoa and you have complete protein meals for pennies a day. Protip buy one industrial sized roll of seran wrap too while you are there you will have enough for literally a year or two.
It is a decent amount initially but it is like investing in food security.

Drink milk. Find foods that are cheap that are high in carbs/fats/protein. They tend to be really calorie-dense and are good for putting on weight. Dairy products, meat (cheaper cuts included), peanut butter, eggs, bread, beans, potatoes are all good options. Learn easy cooking and quick prep techniques. Mix up some shit with a can of cream of whatever or butter and seasoning, and put it in the oven to bake while your busy at your place. Take a bunch of high calorie stuff and throw it in a skillet until done.
Chicken and asian noodles/ramen in a peanut sauce, fried eggs on one side of a skillet with a slab of a fattier meat on the other, you get the idea. Its easy to get efficient at getting fat and lazy.

Also note that so long as you dont over crowd it too much, you can cook in bulk with an oven. Good for meal prep.
That cream of whatever casserole youre cooking? Wrap up some potatoes in foil and bake them for tomorrow. Top them with the casserole leftovers and butter.
You got the idea.

That's not communism you tard

I meant the "good at getting fat and lazy" the American way. With communism there are no cheap meats or potatoes, (you) potato.