In 1977, he was among the intellectuals, with Foucault and Althusser...

>In 1977, he was among the intellectuals, with Foucault and Althusser, who signed the petition against age of consent laws.

Remind me why this nonce is so highly regarded?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hpigjnKl7nI
ipce.info/ipceweb/Library/00aug29b1_from_1977.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

>nonce
some guy used this word the other day, probably you. I had to look it up.

It's not a very common word outside of england. Pedophile is a more common term.

You realize there is more than 1 person in the UK right? Nonce is a pretty common term here. I don't complain when Yanks use their slang.

Prove to me that age of consent laws aren't completely dumb

because consent is really a liberal concept created by liberals who have faith in the (free) will ''producing an effect without a cause'' and other retardation of self determination

Once a philosopher, twice a pervert.

also, only liberals are obsessed with sex while claiming to be the ones who have '''''''''''''''''''un sanctified '''''''''''''''''' it.

Can you expand on that?

consent is a spook

Foucault and Sartre were both pedos so it's not surprising they signed it. It was really dumb from Derrida and Althusser to get involved in this shit but you have to remember it was the 70s.

I'm guessing he believes in determinism at macroscopic scales. Technically he's right, but we need the fiction of free will for laws to work.

*slaps your wife's son's ass*

what do

Pretty wacky to think that pedophilia wasn't as much of a taboo back then, considering it's one of our gravest ones now. Wonder what caused the change.

youtube.com/watch?v=hpigjnKl7nI
>derrida
>what the fuck is this?

>With Žižek, I would assert that this fear of pedophilia is not as much a moral obligation as it is an excuse necessary in the construction of a sacred other. To put it frankly, one is able to commit all sorts of crimes and indulge in all sorts of obscene debaucheries and still mentally function only when one has faith that there is some part of the society that is still pure and innocent. This "sacred other" in today’s society is very well served by, of course, children. This total negation of the notion of child sexuality is precisely the move that enable us to exploit all kinds of perversion within us — as long as we love innocent children and keep them away from these dangers until they reach their 18th birthday, we can feel free to do anything we want to do.

It was still very much a taboo for the man of the street. It was mostly in intellectual/artistic circles that it was trendy.

I disagree with Zizek. There is no negation of child sexuality -in general-.

Can we get a link to what you're quoting, I'd like to read the entire piece.

It's quite terrible as often are pieces written collectively.

ipce.info/ipceweb/Library/00aug29b1_from_1977.htm

Also read the list of signatories. Among them many crackpot "intellectuals" and quite a few people would prove to be actual pedos in the following years.

oscar wilde, william burroughs, andre gide, alen ginsburg, the greeks etc etc were all noted for their noncery

Is opposition to pedophilia the ultimate blue pill?

Post-structuralist leftists are pedophiles.

The guys who post the pedospamming on /tv/ are even leftists into post-structuralism.

It's no surprise why. People who want to deny morals and reality are going to go for the theories that allow them to harbor that fantasy.

It's why Foucault was so against morals... so he could condone his taking pleasure in knowingly giving HIV to young boys.

>Post-structuralist leftists are pedophiles.

false correlation.

catholics are politically conservative and noted for using their position to deflower young boys.

the greeks were nonces too. I don't think many of them could be described as "left wing"

Welcome to /spk/ - Spook General

Because he was Jewish, and Jews promote each other, even (specially, actually) when mediocre.

>leftists are pedos

Saville was noted for his support for the NSPCC (national society for the protection of children) and the conservative party.

kiddie fiddlin' defies the left-right political dichotomy

anyone got the anime waifu version of Stirner??

What would he think of his own underage kids getting diddled by some adult?

nevermind found it

Sure, I'm just saying that the post-structuralist ones are pedos because it allows them to say that anything is real (or rather, anything is unreal), anything goes.

Male public school teachers rape at higher rates than Catholic priests.

The point is consent. Not having an age of consent law doesn't mean it is legal to rape lil kids.