Thoughts on this quesadilla?

Kill yourself, brony.

too much random green stuff on top

Are you in a cave why is it so dark?

Your cum shouldn't look like that user

>Windows 10
>Chrome
Off yourself.

not a bad before dinner snack I guess. never would of thought to put honeymustard on top but it probably works.
I like that crispy cheese on the right, will be the best two bites. also nice all around color, no microwave bullshit here. Great job OP

the vomit sauce topping is a creative addition to the classic quesadilla

What's wrong with chrome?

Not as long as he cleans up this board.
>muh botnet

Your autism is slipping Lee.

Thanks doc.

Also it looks alright.

I'm not Lee but he's fucking dedicated at that shit. I've seen him on a bunch of boards

That's because he makes the threads so he can shitpost on them so he can feel like his life has a purpose beyond being a leaf.

I certainly wouldn't have guessed that the pink doll has anything to do with MLP. How did you know?

>Calling a faggot out.
Why must you salt the snail?

Not a good dish. Take two of the weakest elements of Tex Mex - bad cheese and flour tortillas - and put them together. I really think it's something to feed Anglo-Germanic children in a restaurant where most of the other dishes would be too spicy for them. Total shit.

He's been posting his awful meals here for quite a while now. He might as well be a namefag.

They're just so cheesy.

Maybe OP is Shrek.

What is that sauce? I'm concerned.

looks like fuckin' domino's garlic sauce that they put on their crusts (not the stuff that comes in the cups)

I'm hoping it's either hotsauce or really cheap guac

>guac
>yellow
thats some nasty pus looking guac then

Tha looks like really crappy cheese.

>Guac
>Super runny looking almost liquid like
Lord have mercy I really hope not

Looks like this shit to me

Yeah having a name is so gay

Yeah, pretty much. It looks like cheap "guac hot sauce" that's basically the same. Spicy green sauce sauce that tastes little to nothing like guacamole but alright nonetheless. Kinda typical with american quesadillas and looks exactly like OP and the Herdez this user posted.

No Homo!

Why would I want to be saved from degeneracy? Destroying society is my fetish.

t. noseberg

not bad to be honest

tell us about the sauce!

>why is it so dark?

>trailer home

Having a name on Veeky Forums is super gay.