>26
>Own a fleshlight
>Mythology by Edith Hamilton and War and War by Laszlo Krasznahorkai

remove datamining

>23
>I recently converted to Catholicism
>Typee by Herman Melville

>converted to Catholicism

Sorry life isn't going your way bub, but don't just give up.

>25
>First chick I ever banged when I was 16, was 40 years old, fat and had 4 kids, one of which I went to school with. I've never told anyone this.
>Blindsight by Peter Watts

>Own a fleshlight
How are they?

Great. Better than the real thing.

I had pretty bad premature ejaculation after my last relationship ended. Now I have retarded ejaculation. It's wonderful.

>Now I have retarded ejaculation
Good one.

No, it's a real phenomenon. Google it.

Interesting factoid? I'm George Bush, former president of the United States of America. Go check out my paintings.

>21
>I came in my old jobs soy milk on multiple occasions
>the Oddessey

>le fedora is the only retort to people who challenge my retarded beliefs.

Off yourself.

Tbh, catholicism is very fedora tier compared to protestantism.

>19
>I rejected an 8/10 who asked to bang about 4 times in 1 day
>iliad, cambridge latin course book 1 and mere christianity

>20
>I'm still deeply in love with my ex
>just finished Dead Souls, will be reading Fathers And Sons next

Tfw broke up with a grill who later went on to do casting couch because I wasn't ready for sex

>21
>I am literally uneducated
>The Witcher

ouch

I'm cheating on my pregnant wife
American Gods.

That sucks. She never talked to me again because she went back to shanghai. For an asian woman she was practically begging for it

explain

>22
>dropped out of college twice
>on the heights of despair

It's alright I was feeling bad about it but I was 16 and feel good about it now
Also just looked her up and she just had a kid so I guess I won that one

Thot begone. Its difficult to find non thots at uni.

>18
>Distance relationship
>«Pe culmele disperării», Emil Cioran

I was born 29 years ago, I am currently married to a woman, while having sex with another woman who is not my wife, and I am reading a book by Niel Gaiman titled American Gods.

What is there to explain?

>20
>Life has gone pretty downhill and kinda improved at the same time. Used to be very social and procrastinate on my hobbies. Now I have a stutter. Get really nervous around girls but have gotten better at art. help.
>How to read water (non fiction but pretty good),the bible, the six pillars of self esteem

>24
>virgin, sex intimidates me
>The Quantum Age by Brian Clegg

>22
>Lost all my friends in high school after realizing they were all losers
>Didn't realize I was also a loser until my last year of college, currently trying to be less of a loser
>Works of Plato

>19
>Fit 6/10 virgin that will probably never fuck because i hate women and i'll never cope by satisfying a fatty, i'll only fuck a hot chick, at least a 7/10
>Yukio Mishima - The Golden Pavillion

Sounds like your average Mishima reader

>I was born
elaborate

>24
>I smoked weed illigally on a rock in the indian ocean with israeli army
>Stoner

My parents had sex, and my father's sperm raced to fertilise one of my mother's eggs. One success and 9 months later I came out mummies fanny.

>26
>i was interviewed by a major local news station in los angeles for a segment about rising gas prices even though at the time i couldn't drive and didn't own a car
>creation by gore vidal

>I came out mummies fanny
How so?

>19
>i often smoke weed in an abandoned airport on my city
>Pyschological Metaphysics by Steve White and Suicidios Ejemplares (Exemplary Suicides) by Enrique Vila-Matas

>21
>I can eat Marmite with spoons and enjoy it
>"Trigger Warning" Neil Gaiman

Nu funcționează niciodată, bo$$. Pur și simplu nu mere. Stai, ești femelă, nu? Tot aia e oricum.

>20
>so emotionally detached a girl told me i needed a therapist
>book of leaves

half done and i cant decide if this book sucks or not. the plot and house are intriguing but not enough that it makes up for the gimicky prose. oh right yeah i know i get it, satirizing academic writing and juxtaposing it with its antithesis, and worshipping post-structuralism and your semiotics 101 professor. it was cool to watch come together or whatever but it's just silly at this point

house of leaves mb

>23
>i nude modeled for art classes in uni
>legends of the fall, and sacred economics by eisenstein

>26
>Eat lemons with the peel
>Anna Karenina

>22
>I'm a real life spy
>A good man is hard to find by Flannery O'Connor

I like pubescent boys
I'm currently reading Tristram Shandy by Sterne

How do I get your job

I once stabbed myself in the thigh with a replica Hitler youth dagger. It got caught in my pyjamas and went right in, the scar looks kind of like a fleshy jalapeno at this point
Lord of the Rings

>18
>My entire sexual history consists of a fat chick holding my hand as a joke, and me not pulling away because it was the closest thing to love a woman has ever shown me
>The illiad
I put off reading Homer for a fat minute, but I'm kinda glad I did cause I can appreciate it a lot more now.

As an ex tradcath larper, I'm gonna warn you that the massive amounts of mental gymnastics you will have to go through to justify supporting a medieval-pedophile-scam-artist cult will take a toll on you.

>18
>Trying to decide whether or not to attend a school that doesn't have the major I want or stay at home, work, and be miserable for a year while I apply to other universities.
>Steppenwolf by Herman Hesse and Historia de un amor turbio by Horacio Quiroga

>came in my old jobs soy milk on multiple occasions
what the fuck, did you make soy milk for a living or something?

>22
>incapable of expressing myself in any way unless I hide behind a veil of irony
>my own diary desu

>22
>coming to terms with the fact that i am homosexual
>swann's way

Go to a recruiter at your college.
I didn't even legitimately know what I was signing up for, they were just like, "hey do you like talking to people?" and now here I am.
Forewarning though for every hour I do my job it's about 5 hours of paperwork.
It's awesome, and I'd recommend it to anyone, I get to travel all the time, learn about new cultures, learn new languages, and do things 99% of other people never will, but it's exhausting. I'll probably do it another year then go back to grad school.

>23
>realized i want to be war photographer and eventually die in some 3rd world country taking photos
>2666

>20
>I have a large scar on my dick
>edgar allan poe stuff.

>I have a large scar on my dick
you and all jews and muslims and half of american males

underrated.

I have a Hirsch Index of 9
The Mind Illuminated

Nah mate not around it. Along the length. Goes all the way down my scroat and ends at my asshole

Never been out of my home town
the Stranger

>23
>I have my name on a statue in Iceland
>Just finished On the Road. The Stranger or Spring Snow?

>21
>I have severe deficiencies in nearly all the chemicals that make you feel, and without weekly suppliments, I would become a sociopath.
>The Old Man and the Sea

You're not talking about this, are you?:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perineal_raphe

you backed the right horse, user

>21
>I am a VERY indecisive person, and when in doubt about 2 things, it is either thing 'A' or 'B', cannot be the two at the same time, its a bit extreme. Currently, its between literature and IT (programming, networking, database, etc), so its a fucking hell. I start reading a book and start wondering if I should 'get' serious about programming. then I start studying programming, and want to hop back on books, seriously, HELP ME
>reading moby dick and notes from the underground, both on the reading groups. also middleway through psalms (KJV). as soon as I finish the psalms I will start the complete works of sophocles

that 'factoide' is true though, and it bothers me. its like, I feel that if I actually want to take lit or IT seriously, there will be no room for the other. of course, that is not true, but I need some room for other things, like college, gym, procrastinating

fuck you, you prick

>20
>currently trying to smash my thicc coworker
>The Illiad, then starting on some sci-fi next. Have a Heinlein, Asimov and PKD book picked out, who first?

>18
>I got stuck in a chimney when I was 10
>Society of the Spectacle and Gravity's Rainbow

>23 years, 5 months, 1 week, 2 days, 7 hours, and 14 minutes old, at the time of this writing
>I was born in Los Angeles, during a large earthquake known as the Northridge Earthquake, as caused by the San Andreas fault. Coincidentally, my name is Andreas, and upon realizing this quirky connection, I asked my parents if it was intentional. It was not.
>Been Down So Long It Looks Like Up To Me, by Richard Fariña (it also serves as an accurate description of my life lately)

Asimov -> Heinlein -> PKD

*self-cited

you should read last stories by vollmann. The first is about a war photographer in sarajevo during the yugoslav wars. you might like it

I think I've been in a constant state of depression since I was 16 its been so long now that I just walk around in a constant state of numbness. I keep telling myself this is the year I change and see someone about it, but that step is harder than you'd imagine.
Still managed to fuck, what's your excuse?

I'm not reading anything right now.

>23
>today i walked into my door and unexpectedly i saw my neighbor and got shocked and hided myself behind the door when she looked at me, during the whole scene i was aware of how pathetic of a man i am, but its ok i've embraced it
>great gatsby

How's 2666?

>25
>I'm learning Japanese in order to teach English in Japan for a year
>Mother by Maxim Gorky

Asimov

>I'm learning Japanese in order to teach English in Japan for a year
Boi you gonna get EpicNameCucked
Asimov seems to be the winner; I got I, Robot as a lead-in to the Robots series so that should be fun.

>>Distance relationship

Ok here's me
> 28
> Had 2 LDRs in my life, both ended up breaking up on Christmas
> The Fountainhead

what type of recruiter?

usually people dont come to my college with a banner saying "spy recruitment"

I mean they'll be from the CIA/DIA/State department or something like that.
If they don't actually come to your school, talk to a career councilor and tell them you're interested in working in Human Intelligence; which is the actual name of the career field. I just said spy for the sake of it being what the majority of people know it as.
Most of the three letters have internships that they can more than likely hook you up with. It's actually not that hard of a field to get into. Just be sociable, be able to think quickly on your feet, and be able to retain tons of information under stress. That's really all they're looking for.

Could you tell me more if you are allowed to? Like what do you do? Do you have to know other languages? How sociable do you have to be, etc?

I mean it's really a whole wide range of things that you do, it'd honestly just be quicker if you looked at the wiki page for that, it's not exactly secret. But essentially anything and everything you could imagine that would involve gathering information via speaking to someone.

But yes, you have to know other languages, and be able to easily pick up languages. And you have to be extremely sociable and gregarious to succeed, which I'm lucky at because I'm great at bullshitting, in large part thanks to Veeky Forums since it gives me a shit ton of worthless knowledge about a shit ton of worthless things. If you're not social, and you're not willing to go out there and fake it until you make it, you won't enjoy it and you won't be any good.

>29
>meth addict/ordained minister
>elephants on acid

I eat Cheerios plain with milk as a drink and I never mix the two. I'm not autistic and I have no idea why I do this
American Psycho

>26

>I have a front tooth missing from when I "was drunk and someone knocked me out." Nobody will tell me what actually happened that night.

>Killers of the Flower Moon by David Grann

>30
>I've held a dying stranger in my arms
>War and Peace

>Villa-Matas nice
How did you like it?

Please tell it's not like it matters user

>21
>two-time university drop-out
>Butcher's Crossing
I feel it

>19
>My late granddad once visited me in a vivid and multifarious dream.
>Infinite Jest

21, Boston, M, single, tryina chill in the commons? hmu we will whisper the squirrels
I love squirrels, I can get em up come up to me and nibble my scrotum.

Confessions of a Crap Artist

Nah. Got my scar in a skateboarding accident

>22
>I am an identical twin and was an extra on a TV show once
>Jenseits der Illusionen by Fromm

is your twin hot?

>19
>I have recently killed somebody
>gravity's rainbow

I'm not quite sure what happened. A seven day bender culminated in me being rushed off in an ambulance with my front tooth missing. I spent the night in hospital and awoke to the sound of a woman howling "kill me!" over and over again. The two close friends I was with claim that they don't know what happened but their recollection for the other events surrounding the night are quite solid so I suspect they've been hiding something from me.

Anyway, that was over 8 years ago so I don't suppose it matters anymore.