Eating Disorder General

I used to binge a while back when I was a kid and then I went through a long restrictive phase.

My lunch today:
4 carnitas tacos
1 taco bell cravings deal box
1 thicc slice of artichoke basile's artichoke pizza

I'm still not full, what eat Veeky Forums? I hate myself. Should I drink some gin, keep gorging, or get high?

Drink some water

I had a medium soda and about 3 glasses of water, what else?

Try protein powder with some fiber gummies or something. Or start masturbating, helps me.

You misunderstand, this was the only option I could thing of to /not/ kms.
I don't have protein powder, but I have a bucket of pure maltodextrin and I think all that would do is nuke my pancreas and make me regret this even more. My dick is raw from masturbating desu.

no takers? Probably going to gl eat some hot dogs next now that I'm less high and just as self-destructive.

You broke the seal. Just go crazy eating and drinking until it becomes painful, then starve yourself for a week to compensate. That's what I do.

this sadly, it's what I do and i hate this fucking cycle

The magnitude is increasing now. Hold me Veeky Forums I'm scared.

Iktfb. I'm able to successfully stay thin, technically underweight even, so my weight is very well managed. But seriously fuck this cycle, I'm either out of control because I'm not allowed to eat (sometimes interferes with my ability to socialize with coworkers or family) or I'm out of control because I'm compulsively gorging on anything in reach with my rational mind taking a backseat.

Just try to enjoy it. You have no control for now and you'll be paying for it later when you restrict, so you may as well try to get some pleasure from it.

Not to mention masturbating aint doing it for me because I'm depressed.

how the fuck do i stop doing this, Veeky Forums is no help, Veeky Forums is no help. i just binge over and over and then over restrict diet and start over

>still not full
iktf

after crash dieting from 250 lbs down to 130 my hunger feelings have been fucked, i think it's something psychological
i can't physically eat an extra large papa johns and a full brookie tray anymore but i won't feel full until i fucking do and it's shit

OP here, ordinarily I think you're supposed to go to a psychiatrist. This isn't the only thing that's wrong with me though, unfortunately.

i'm too embarrassed to tell a psychiatrist i have an eating disorder so i just post about it instead

I wish I could just eat normally, but whenever I try, I just get so scared of gaining weight that I can't do it. I'm either eating ~1000 calories a day and feeling like I might pass out, or I just decide I've lost enough that I can afford to gain a few pounds today and I eat so much that people around me are genuinely shocked and disgusted. My weight swings up and down by around 5 pounds every week.

are you me user, i typically gain 5 lbs on the weekend and then eat 1200 cals with exercise M-F to drop 1lb/day.

eating isn't the disorder.
it's a mental disorder.

you fuckin filthy fat ameritard you have to drink water allday everyday cant believe why are your country so brainwashed by jewish food industry

the trick is to do not eat cuze its easier with an empty stomach thats why much people tell fat, obsessed people like you to do waterfast, its the red pill dont let the jew rule over your life is that now clear for you? can you follow me ameritard?

>terrified of ganing weight, measure out and log all my food out religiously
>eat barely a little over 1,000 calories a day
>mom makes cookies
>haven't had cookies in a long time
>eat one, tastes fucking delicious
>still starving
>decide to eat three more, feel like a fucking disgusting piece of shit for not only eating so much but also not logging it
>try to make myself puke, i'm unnable to so i just take a shit ton of laxatives

Can I waterfast with steamed/ boiled rice? Or 100% water. I go hiking everyday now

depends on your weight if youre +80kg you can do waterfast for 2 weeks without a problem the trick is the empty stomach plus its easier to lose weight with an empty stomach but dont forget it will change your personality, you will become cold as stone

You need at least 8 glasses of water per day every day

Every single day

>eating four fucking cookies

big fucking whoop, dont beat yourself up over meaningless shit like eating just four cookies, you're fine

you sound incredibly unhealthy my friend

Why don't you try eating something other than children's food.

are you retarded?

I binge ate up to 110kg in a pretty short amount of time
Now I eat once a day which sorts it out really well

>I can only eat food it it comes in taco, pizza and burger form
Just make a stir fry or a curry with a fuckton of lean protein and fibrous veggies and you'll feel fuller for longer, grow up.

I was drinking water all day, that was just for lunch.

user, you're in pretty deep, seek help please before you go skinny skeletal.
>tfw using coffee as a laxative because it gives you the shits

He's not me user, and I wasn't eating to be healthy, I can cook well. I must hate myself and this is literally self-harm. I have a wheat allergy.

lol how fat are you that you eat that much food for a lunch? That's more than I eat in a day.

I used to do this but I was losing weight because I was starting to restrict that meal. My partner convinced me to start eating more and now I'm self-harm binging.

I'm actually just 160 pounds, 6'2".

I usually do binge/restrict but this binge is picking up more steam than usual.

For dinner I had:
Beef sure/salad
2 bratwursts with a bunch of bread
More water

*stew

Trying to decide what I'm going to eat for breakfast. Probably a bunch of bacon and eggs.

just eat bigger single meals don't leave the one meal a day thing

>finally admit I have an eating disorder
>friends nicely say no you don’t you’re just lazy
>just ate chips n salsa, a bowl of soup, and a 1/2 pound burger with fries from chili’s

That’ll learn ‘em to assume my habits.

I've been eating one meal a week for around 6 months now.
I'm losing weight at an unhealthy rate, I lack the energy to force myself out of bed in the afternoon, and I'm slipping deeper into depression every day. But it feels good knowing I'll eventually reach a mental state where I won't mind ending my life.

As for OP:
For one week, eat as much fiber as you possibly can. Eat nothing but bran flakes with fruit that's low in sugar.
Gorge on fiber.
In addition, drink a gallon of water every day.

I hate fruit, but I did the fiber thing back in spring while I was losing weight.

I'm drinking hella water rn anyway lmao.

But I feel like some people are missing that this is self harm because I hate my life and also hunger.

Carnitas are really good, I would gorge more on those. After I got high, of course.

take up smoking, you'll be skinny and die of cancer at 65.

I have no idea why but this is slaying me.

This was yesterday, lad. I just ate 5 strips of bacon and 4 eggs on toast with butter and cream cheese.

Am I going to make it?
Smoking cigarettes isn't worth it desu. I started those a couple years back in another fit of self-harm but I put them down afterwards.

Two binge days in a row? You aiming to become a fatty?

Plenty of fat people smoke.
Everyone knows meth, amphetamines, and opiates are the real appetite killers. Plus they give you the energy boost that starvation and smoking cigs won't give you.

That's not really that bad except for the cream cheese.

>I'm still not full
just cause you're hungry doesn't mean you have to eat. try going a month eating less per sitting, and eating on a regular shcedule

>I'm still not full, what eat Veeky Forums?
Drink a glass of water.

>tfw no ED gf

>I'm still not full
And? You know you shouldn't eat more, so don't. Fullness is irrelevant. Fix your broken internal monologue.

No matter how much I eat, I'm always hungry. I'm 4 pounds underweight and count every calorie I put in. I could eat 5 pounds of veggies and still feel hungry. I eat my tdee which is 1980 every single day so I have no reason to be hungry. I don't even eat junk food/fast food. I live on lean cuisine frozen dinners and meals I cook for myself. Why am I constantly starving if I am eating the calories required every day to not lose weight? Fuck this curse

gain some muscle so that you can eat more

try some iodine supplements, you may have a deficiency
and don't stuff your face with them and die

I'm 9% body fat and a boxer. I have muscle.