Meet a girl

>meet a girl
>life long vegetarian
>cook her a veggie soup using chicken stock (without thinking basically)
>says its the best soup she’s ever tasted
>demands to know the recipe

So how do I make fake chicken stock for vegetarians?

Any meat->vegetarian soyboys here can help me?

you wont have to worry about it because that would imply this actually happened.

make vegetable broth and add msg

"A magician never reveals! Stay with me and you can have the soup any time you want."

>vegetarian
Just tell her the truth, veggies aren't hardcore militant like vegans are. It's not like you fed her chunks of veal or something.

Just tell her you used vegetable stock.. and buy a small can of "accent" (MSG) - it'll add the umami to the veg stock that it is missing when compared to the chicken stock. (its what I do)

or just tell her you used veg stock... she probably won't even know the difference.

Tell her it's a secret. Keep making meat based "vegetarian" dishes for her, and make her fall in love with your cooking and then fall in love with you. Give her some real good dickings. Get married. Then finally, tell her she has been eating meat based recipes her entire time she was dating/living with you and make her realize what a dumb idea being a veggie fag was.

lols! jynx
nutritional yeast is another way to add umami to dishes. doesn't take much. when i make vegan chicken noodle soup i spice it up with the nutritional yeast and some msg.

Can you buy Massel stock where you live?
They make vegetarian beef/chicken stock.

Tell her you used chicken stock and she should stop being a fucking hipster

>meet a girl

Didn't happen.
No one on Veeky Forums meets girls.

All confirmed for being 12 year old shit dicks that can't handle other people liking things they don't like. grow the fuck up, faggots.

>there is no msg in vegetable broth

????

I use this stuff preferentially to actual chicken stock.

Better Than Boullion does a solid no-chicken chicken stock too.

Is nutritional yeast vegetarian? Yeast is a microorganisms after all.

*I'm not vegetarian or vegan.
Enjoy eating animals.

This stuff is just actually better.

Yeast is a type of fungi. It's acceptable for vegetarians and vegans.

It's better with MSG either way. Not worth having a discussion about. Go drink some veg stock and then drink some chicken stock. The veg stock is missing the warm feel of the chicken stock and MSG will fix it.

Literally what?
It's chicken stock.
She probably won't be happy but she's not gunna flip shit. Just say "I wasn't thinking". Wow, so fucking hard.
I don't give a shit if you're vegetarian, but if I accidentally serve you food containing animal parts I'm not just gunna lie to your face.

respect

You seem to be upset

(you)

mock chicken stock
14 cups of water
7 cups chopped onion
4 cups chopped celery
4 cups peeled and chopped carrots
4potatoes, scrubbed and chopped
2 heads of garlic, broken apart (dont have to be peeled)
5 bay leaves
1 1/2 tsp dried thyme
1 1/2 tsp turmeric
1/2 tsp salt
1/ tsp fresh parsley
put the water into a large stock pot on high heat. add veg, stir in garlic,bayleaves,thyme, turmeric, salt and parsley. Bring to a boil and cook, uncovered, for 15 mins. then cover pot and reduce to low. simmer for one hour. set aside, to cool and then strain. refrigerate what you dont use or freeze

(You)

Tell her the chicken is still alive and well and merely took a bath.

kek

Just buy vegetable bullion cubes, highly unlikely she'd notice any difference.

>potatoes
Why? So little flavor, so much starch that fucks with the clarity and mouthfeel.

>Yeast is a type of fungi. It's acceptable for vegetarians and vegans.
It being so small and insignificant life doesn't make it better for you to end it. Fucking double standards, these are absolutely mentally ill people.