They opened up a Hardee’s near me. What should I order?

They opened up a Hardee’s near me. What should I order?

an Uber

The burger in your pic. Those are fucking good.

I don’t like bacon

I don't feel like tomato belongs on that burger.

What is it? Looks like a sourdough jack from JBX to me.

>I don't like bacon

>sandwich made entirely of big mac middles

chicken tendies. I worked at an hardees for about an year. Its all made in store and it's usually made fresh

um, no sweetie.
those are delicious, freshly toasted to perfection sourdough bun halves.
nothing like the trash you find on a big mac.

>sweetie
Bless your heart

You say Hardee's but that's a fucking Sourdough Jack.
Get the Western Bacon Cheeseburger, not even the six dollar version if they have it just the regular one. If they have 2 for $6 going on then you absolutely need to fucking go for it.

It is the best burger they have. I recommend the double one though.on their old bun, the new one is like pain bread.and The 6 dollar one taste not as good for some reason.

And yes that is a freggin sourdough Jack from Jack in the box, which is the best burger they have.

i have seen so much repulsive people

But i never read something like this.

[spoiler]YOU SICK FUCK![/spoiler]

For breakfast, they have the best biscuit n gravy out of every other fast food establishment. Otherwise, the tendies are always really good and the curly fries are just as good as Arby's. Everything else is so-so.

they have a $5 bag with their cheeseburger and chicken sandwich as the possible entrees, comes with a drink and fries. Also the tenders are good. milkshakes are good but HEAVY in calories

Holy fucking reddit

>Get the Western Bacon Cheeseburger
this

The chicken biscuit, it's the best chicken biscuit you'll ever have from any type of fast food establishment.

Big Carl.

I went for the first time recently.
$5 box burg+chicken.
Good burger. Essentially a Wendy's dollar double except less cheese and with toppings.
Chicken sandwich is a nice spice but texture could be better and needs tomato.
Fries are undersized, have to order a large(extra dollar) to get enough for filling, plus some leftover.
Jesus Christ this sweet tea is strong. Fill your cup and you could make 10 glasses of palatable strength tea with water in 3/4 of each glass.

Get a McChicken

ask for a country fried steak egg and cheese biscuit meal. the biscuits are top jimmy and it's the best breakfast sandwich to be had. also the breakfast platter is a good price for all the food you get

Whatever you order just be prepared for diarrhea

Final Score: Best fast food burger place since Wendy's will never have reasonably valued items ever again.

Their breakfast biscuits are the only good thing