Pizza party at work

>pizza party at work
>eat maybe 8 or 9 pieces
>on my last one fucking roastie bitch Stacy says "I think you've had enough"
>rest of colleagues agree and say they only had 2 or 3 while "you had like 15"
>stutter out a weak explanation saying i didn't eat all day.
>awkward silence and I leave

Why are normies so cruel?

I always eat the most no matter where I go. End up sneaking in so much food but they all know.

>fatass eats more than an entire pizza
>people begin to notice
Wow
o
w

Maybe you should stop being such a fat fuck

>Eat maybe 8 or 9 pizzas
In other words, a full pizza pie and MAYBE more? Yeah, you did have enough. There's absolutely no excuse for this. I couldn't even come close to putting away 4 or 5 slices of pizza if I hadn't eaten all day. You're absolutely the token obese bitch at office parties who monopolizes all the food. It's annoying because 9 times out of 10 there's a finite amount of food and it's just common courtesy not to eat so much. Why is it fair that you get to have a triple helping while two other people are now forced to eat a half helping because you're a pig? Am I being baited?

>Maybe you should stop being such a fat fuck
this

>Why are people mad I ate so much more pizza than them

>when you go to get another slice and someone closes the box in front of you
>woah there, leave some for the rest of us chief!
>everyone in the room laughs

>chinese cartoon loving manchild can't handle the banter
how surprising

>Company always caters every other friday
>Only person who works tech support on saturdays (for """emergencies""")
>Come in on saturday and clean out the entire fucking fridge, including left-behind lunches
>Go home with a weeks worth of food
Job paid like shit but it didnt matter since I rarely had to actually buy meals

fuck you buddy, this is america

Ask Stacy if she's the pizza monitor and if she gets off watching you eat you'll be happy to send her a video of your self eating in the nude. Fuck normies, fuck normal people. Do what you want, live long and prosper.

>eats 15 slices of pizza in 1 sitting
>live long
lmao

I'm 160lb and can eat half a large pizza by myself easy.

The happy fat man lives longer than the miserable thin person. This is an incontrovertible fact.

thats 4 slices retard

>be american
>watch person eating pizza
>start to get nervous
>if he eats too much I might not get to eat 8 slices of pizza
>if that happens it could be as long as three hours until I get home and can get more pizza
>better take preventative measures to secure the existence of our pizza and a future for my appetite

pretty greedy to be honest

You won't be saying that when you're dying of heart failure in your mid 50's

4 slices after having eaten normal sized breakfast and lunch. If I lived alone I'd eat the whole fucking pizza myself probably.
I have a leptin problem.

Who gets the last slice?

The person who's hungriest or the person who paid for/contributed the most money for the pizza?

I think you have more problems than that

whoever grabs it. only etiquette if you didn't pay, the person/s who did get first pick when it arrives

>pizza party

Disgusting

>at work

Animals, all of you.

>then everyone clapped and Stacy ran out crying
>Everyone there loves me now

>tfw you're only robot on Veeky Forums

It's not about you being a fatass (most likely). It's the fact that only a certain amount of pizza is available. You're hogging all of it, while the sales department is stuck in a meeting and by the time they get there, there won't be enough left. It's just basic etiquette.

We never get a pizza party at Costco.

Though we did recently do a tri tip stand down (all day for everyone), due to reaching two months with no accidents/safety breaches.

>tri tip stand down
Wut

>there's a chance my gluttony might potentially lead to someome from sales, marketing or HR going hungry for the rest of the day
sign me the fuck up!

Just go with it.

there will be a few people only eating one slice so it all evens out

That's why "Fuck off" should be your go to response. Better to be disliked than disrespected.

But I'm fat as fuck and can't fit more than 4 slices and that's when I'm stoned.

if someone else is paying and you're sharing with others it's just common courtesy not to eat more than your share op

They're right you know.

Oh cool it's a fucking troll thread, we didn't already have enough or anything

Call her Pizza Patrol from now on

Remember when somebody crosses, go after them thrice as hard Donald Trump-style relentlessly and don't let them forget it

The better question is: why do you think your position of "normies are cruel" is justified by your complete lack of understanding of social cues/interactions?

big guys need more food, they should have ordered enough for all the big guys in the office

But doesn't the OP read to you like the obese HR lady who eats all the food?

they order enough to feed x number of normal people, you're eating food meant for other people you asshole
you're the guy that eats the late crew/the guy who works harder and so arrives to the break room late's food
you're garbage

Nice

The last slice is a shitty cold slice with the least toppings. You cannot go ahead m8

No fun poor European

There's always leftovers. Take some.

*can
Thanks autocorrect for completely giving the opposite of what I wanted.

>I'll steal from the employees who generate my income, that'll show them
Fuck hr though

>Not telling her to shut up and call you "The Sheet" then wolfing down the rest of the box

>fat piece of shit goes to a party
>pizza served, is meant to be for everyone
>normal people eat two, maybe three slices
>fat piece of shit scarfs down a whole pizza and half of another one by himself
>most likely did it while sitting alone and not talking to anyone
>everyone is progressively more disgusted by fat piece of shit with each subsequent piece he stuffs into his pie hole
>fat piece of shit remains blissfully oblivious in his cheese and pepperoni haze
>someone finally calls him out on his public display of gluttony
>f-f-f-fucking n-normies! f-fucking roastie b-b-bitch!

Literally kill yourself

There were 5 boxes in the break room and I walked out with one. People can be so unreasonable.

You sound like a selfish piece of fat shit.

>go to pizza party
>scream because nobody ordered a plain cheese pizza for me

The lesson is, never eat at work. And there's no such thing as a "party" at work. When they bring cupcakes or brownies or pizza or some shit like this it's a trap.

i worked with a fat guy who would literally do this
he's grab it, take it to his office and write his name on it

do westerners really do this
fucking rude t b h

That's just rude as fuck. Couldn't he at least wait until the party was over and there was pizza left over?

>>>/reddit/

I regularly eat a lot of pizza (6-8 slices) in this sort of situation. Most people stop after two slices, so there's a lot left over.

He'll just be seen as butthurt by the whole office considering everyone else agreed with her. Not that I blame them.

You are being baited and you also sound very no fun allowed