Don't know what to do with my life. Should I take a few classes in Latin at my university...

Don't know what to do with my life. Should I take a few classes in Latin at my university? Anyone have experience doing a classics degree?

Other urls found in this thread:

osource.co.uk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why not just commit yourself to taking the redpill and ranting about women, semites, blacks, and liberals online?

knew someone who did that, teaches Latin at a Catholic school now

not to bad

I don't mind any of those groups :)

Bet you have an active sex life as well, fucking degenerate

That sounds cool. Was it a school with both genders? And did they wear uniforms?

both genders and uniforms

What does he imagine the girls' butts smell like?

Will start a classics degree in september and am currently starting some latin before i join.

Look for summer courses as they can be pretty cheap ( going to one for £150 with 6 hours of lessons and some lectures as well)
Heres a good crash course website
osource.co.uk

Use cambridge latin course books and john taylor latin to gcse to start with. Its quite easy to pick up

clean your room

Thanks for site. I'm an English major pledging a fraternity in the Fall semester, so just unsure if it's worth it taking an intensive course unrelated to my current degree.

yeah youre right

Would seriously help with english. Really deepens vocabulary and grammatical knowledge. Even just simple latin

Don't butt in my conversion, especially with perverted Qs like that.

Very true, good luck at uni my man

>Don't know what to do with my life.

Convert to Catholicism, friend.

RCIA classes were facile, maybe in the future.

This but go for the orthodox church.

It's just a crash course into Catholicism, friend. It takes an entire lifetime to become a well rounded Catholic-- i.e, the seven sacraments. RCIA classes, incidentally, are the ultimate pleb filter.

Convert to Orthodoxy, friend.

Get off the computer. Go outside. Find something that inspires you. Pursue it.

Convert to Protestantism, friend.

Like serial raping? OK cya.

Convert to Islam, friend.

Convert to Judaism, friend.

What do you think the future of all those classic degree holders are?

talking about latin and that pic of yours, next weekend I will watch a tridentine mass in latin for the first time. was talking to a friend and he suggested it to me, didn't even know we had it here

this
and if you already have some latin, or once you get going, be sure and find an annotated version of de bello gallico –it works wonders in learning to read once you have the basics down

Bump