Questions that don't deserve their own thread - QTDDTOT

Checked the catalog and there wasn't one so here it is!

Questions that don't deserve their own thread, ask them here ITT!

question: do janitors really eat this?

>Spicy slim Jim nacho
Memes aside... I'd unironically buy a box and try them. I would probably become physically ill, but it's a risk I'm willing to take.

How long do I microwave popcorn?

What does the package say? If you have kernels then you can pop them in a COVERED pot on the stop with a little oil in there

This isn’t Reddit we don’t do generals ‘round ‘ere PART TIME her big ol’ brappy sphincter

Set the microwave for 3 minutes, but make sure you listen around 2 minutes. When the the popping gets slow, like a pop or two every few seconds to prevent it from getting burned. Every brand and bag varies a bit.

Slim Jim is shit, I always get the Jacks Links for me an my dog

Original beef steak strips

Unwrap the package, then inspect thoroughly. Upon finding the required amount of time listed, shove the bag in the fucking trash because microwave popcorn is a goddamn disgrace. Put some kernels and oil in a pan with a lid and shake regularly until popped.

Get a home popcorn maker! It's like a $30 investment, and then alls you do is buy cheap bags of kernels and a big bottle of popcorn butter. It always turns out better and long term it's more cost-efficient.

>made with caffeinated cheese

What's the best budget jerky? Preferrably peppered flavor.

Cute doggo
Kinda looks like a melted butterscotch sundae

how long can you keep unsealed progresso bread crumbs in the pantry before they taste/feel weird?

Fucking what?

Just push the popcorn button.

taste one and see, theyre just bread crumbs

>chefs: only cook with wine you'd drink!
>sommeliers: just use cooking wine
Which is it?!

there's a middle ground

Don't worry it's not real.

kek i believed it

just use franzia (boxed wine).
It stays good a while and a lot of restaurants use it

You probably drink cooking wine by sommelier standards so just whatever you drink. Most cooking wines are just salted cheap wines anyways.

What is it called when you combine brown and white (beef and pork) stocks into one sauce? Is there a name for mother sauces of mixed colorations/meats?

How do i into non-store bought stuffing?

steal it

What foods can I eat to create kidney stones? Feels good when I pass them.

What are the bananas that are slightly crunchy and taste like pears?

pears

plantains?

They were long and skinny, smaller than cavendish, and patchy brown when ripe. I got them from the discount rack so I don't know what they're called.

I unironically wish they could caffinate cheese

only cook with wine you'd drink. Cooking wine is literally wine with salt added to it.

Literally shove a no-doz into a brick of cheese and eat it.

Kidney Stones do not feel good. But, any foods high in nitrates, sodium, etc.

Soda Pop, cold cut luncheon meat like Pastrami, etc

How do you make your chicken really soft and nice when making butter chicken. It always ends up dry and the sauce does not help remove the dryness after biting into it.

by not overcooking it

use chicken thighs
brine/marinade them
build a tandoor oven in your backyard

Thanks, bro. Ever pass one during orgasm? The feeling is divine.

>question: do janitors really eat this?

i laffed out loud

Find a supermarket butcher shop that sells it by the pound, and see if you can get a box discount (they never make it themselves).

What is a good recipe that includes beef chuck tenders? Bought a package of 4, and I'm at a loss of what to use them for.

Is it possible to make a good pizza sauce in a slow cooker?

Like say I put crushed tomatoes in, some tomato paste, spices, etc, and then set it on high for a few hours. Would that come out good? Or should I just stick to the more traditional ways of making it.