Tfw when in high school I was reading Carl Jung, Schopenhauer, Nietchze, Kant, and Hegel

>tfw when in high school I was reading Carl Jung, Schopenhauer, Nietchze, Kant, and Hegel

>I had no time for premarital teen sex because i dedicated my life to the pursuit of knowledge and spiritual insight

>2017 and still not had sex (outside of economic arrangement) and still no college degree

Can anyone relate? The world wasn't built to accomodate men like us.

Did you fail your penis inspection

Contributors are encouraged to provide high-quality images and informative comments.

Cool story, bro.

Fuck off pseud, you didn't start with the Greeks.

I wipe my ass with the Greeks, young man.

Go to college, it will solve both of your problems

Actually good advice. College will force you to put some minor amount of work worth merit or you'll be failed.

Also easy sex.

You're on the literature board.

Fuck off to /r9k/, you fucking loser

when i was on the college campus I never got any sex and all the girls I knew were already having sex with other males (and females i suppose)

>being ugly and or creepy
kill yourself

That's because you're a fat ugly dicklet piece of shit faggot

Being a massive loser who raged against society and the established order is the most Veeky Forums lifestyle, pseuds.

You made your bed. Now lie in it, disgusting weirdo

It's quite comfy, and I have more time to read. Don't you have some STD's to catch with your bros, nigga?

>these replies
man if these are the people I wanted to talk with I'd be on Facebook

everyone who called out OP must be so cool and popular to post on here. good job men!

I knew I would find one of my tribe here.

Fuck off angry dicklet manlet brainlet I'm rich and I'm fucking beautiful

go back to livejournal OP

>tfw reading about Jung makes you realize how baller Otto Gross was

Oh my god he's fucking amazing

I am also like this. I found it get easier the older you get, girls like dick, women like intelligence just dont sell your self as a intellect and they wont think you are some weeaboo faggot

>t. another vile abortion of a human being
you should be served dog food, disgusting pedo

Ugly people belong on /r9k/

Literally just go to the gym often, spend a lot of time in the library, and take ground classes so you'll be forced to interact with women. If you're an /r9k/tier person then you need to drop your self worth until you develop into a half decent person.

>being this much of a pseud

The problem is, YOU'RE POSTING ABOUT IT ON A LITERATURE BOARD.

it's not that hard to do both, OP. I've studied philosophy intensely and had many sexually involved relationships at the same time.