Tell me Veeky Forums have you ever tried a food challenge at a restaurant and if you managed to beat it what rewards...

tell me Veeky Forums have you ever tried a food challenge at a restaurant and if you managed to beat it what rewards did they give you?

I got my meal for free, my name up on the wall, and a sweet t-shirt.
*flex*

got free diabetus yay! #america

bragging rights
its something that I'll be able to tell my grandchildrens years from now

I did the "Kamikaze special" at some noodle place

I ate 30 bowls of ramen within 3 hours.

I got disgusting looks from the patrons, couple of them called me a fatass, the restaurant just gave me a surprised look and told me there was no special challenge and I just made it up.I ended up having to pay like 14 dollars per bowl and apparently it got to the point where the noodles were going into my intestines without being properly digested, so it looks like I was shitting out tape worms or something the next day.

>told me there was no special challenge
you just went in and ordered bowl after bowl of ramen without mentioning that you were doing the challenge? there was no documentation on any menu that you could show them to prove it? where the hell did you hear about it?

is man vs food good with this guy?
i didnt know they brought it back with a new host until the other day when i saw a commercial for it at work

>Atlas here, from Atlas and Zeus promotions!

Obsessed

Obese

too new to Veeky Forums to recognise if this is pasta or not

Oboe

>6 inch tall burger
how are you supposed to eat that?

>12 inch high cake
How are you supposed to eat that?

you hold the knife near your face and eat the burger off of it

its not the same thing at all

You tilt it on angles so you get varying flavor combinations of bun, meat, sauce, cheese, toppings, sauce, etc. Eating the same bite over and over is boring and more about you remembering the taste than actually tasting it.

Yes it is you retard. you can slice a burger in half.

so make it an even thinner 6 inch burger thats harder to handle? it would fall apart if you cut it in half

>what is a fork?

Diner Grill Slinger isn't really that much food but they let you put your name down in a book or something if you eat it.

eating a burger with a fork??

that looks like a regular meal from a Mexican joint

Was deployed in Korea and ate at this American burger place where pretty much only Americans went. Ate a burger called The Bomb or The Bomber or something. Had ghost peppers, jalapenos, hot sauce, etc. Couldn't even taste the burger. The reward was all you could eat cheese fries which was redundant because by the end you were full from the burger.

Had a Google and read about this place, if definitely give it a go if I were in Chicago again.

>big burger
>fries
>soda
>7 min

got the t-shirt and a coupon. bland burger.

>challege winner
worth it

he clearly said it was noodles not pasta..

Have you tried googling it? Or parts of it in quotes?
You're not new to the internet, or if you are learn to use it. Use the tools at your disposal.

You're winner !

That was a regular meal after drinking late at longroom. Everyone would get the slinger. Think Diner grill is still remodeling after the fire, haven't been over by that area in a bit.

Local wing place does a "hottest wing" challenge where you have to eat 24 of their hottest wings.
I go in and order them whenever I have a head cold because it usually gets things moving again in my sinuses.
There's no reward other than your name on a board and how many times you've done it.
I don't really care for "eating challenges" but it seems like people enjoy the fun of the atmosphere when someone gives it a go so who am I to shit on their parade?

Did a challenge where I had to eat six wings covered in carolina reaper, ghost pepper and moruga scorpion sauce and not throw up, which about only one in five people who try it actually manage. It was hell, I went insane for half an hour and couldn't shit the next day despite my guts feeling like snakes made of lava.
Got my name and photo on the wall but still had to pay for the privilege. Whatever, I did it.

Rip guts

Ate a 72 oz burger, it was free and got a T-shirt and signed the wall with my butt

Three back in college:
>local tex mex place has this 5lb burrito challenge that gives a t shirt and a pic on the wall for doing it, do it with friends cheering and win
>wings place has 12 wings in 6 minutes with ghost peppers and a bunch of other fancy hot peppers
I finished the first one really fast but by the fourth I tapped out, I’m weak with hot stuff and had to pay for it for the whole next day
>pie eating contest at Uni, win by eating four pies in about 30 minutes, it was fucking terrible afterwards where I felt bloated and shit up a wave hours later

I weigh over 350 pounds so I eat free at the heart attack grill