I dont like the texture

>i dont like the texture

>i dont like the taste

>it looks bad

>it was made by someone who isn't white

>I’m allergic to _______

>i don’t like the way it smells

>My salad has grated cheese on it, I explicitly asked for a vegan salad. Get the manager, NOW!

>I don't like the part of the animal it came from

>It’s too expensive

valid

>It's too well done

>its to medium rare

>I said no pickles

mouth-feel is far more important than flavor, cuck

> Is this meat?

>medium rare
>closer to rare than medium

oh sure, let me just cook your steak to a specific degree in the middle of the lunch rush, cunt

> it tastes fine TO ME

>"can i get it without onions"

>Ranch

>i dont like the color

This is the only one that annoys me honestly.

>this is too spicy I didn't ask for hot sauce
>it's fucking sweet BBQ

white people, am i right?

We should probably learn plating but also who the fuck cares

>i don't do

>I make brainlet wojak threads on seekay

Oh look, /pol/ has jokes again.

Tell another joke, /pol/. Your jokes never get old.

Hillary's campaign

Still going on about something that happened last year huh?

Let's hear another crowd favorite.

Obama's presidency.

why do white, black and latin people try to accomodate people with allergies but asians don't?
Asians get allergies too, what gives?

"You cannot eat dis? Too bad, eat elsewhere."

actually my experience was
>read menu carefully
>order something that didn't have any nuts listed
>they sprinkled chopped nuts over the serve
>mention it
>young waiter gets super angsty and says I should have let him know when I first arrived like that wouldn't be the most annoying shit to have to do at every place I go to
>wasn't even going to ask for a refund because the people I was with could eat it, I just wanted to order an extra dish and was happy to pay
to be fair his manager came down on him when my friends made a fuss but I've noticed since then that asian restaraunts really seem to resent people with allergies, but every other cuisine go out of their way to accomodate.

They resent snowflakes who don't fit in because they cause division in their society. Besides it's a money losing proposition to serve retards who think they can't eat gluten or nuts or meat and they will never be satisfied

The gluten one I get, but when it's a matter of "he told me specifically to not add this, but here I go spending extra time to give him what he requested not to eat. Then I'll get pissy about it." That's shitty.

And if
Was actually allergic to a significant degree he should have made that clear. Unless it was a food that you'd never think they could add a seasoning or garnish containing nuts. But should have given you another dish still

If I fill your food with razor blades, or gelatin until it's rubbery. It'll still taste the same

Not that user, but could you imagine being that buttblasted by some text following a meme arrow

Well what if it just tastes bad. What if you're actually an awful cook and you don't want to admit it

(((Insert he's right you know)))

i fucking hate you

But watermelon has a shit texture and taste.

>why are my socks in your nightstand

That's because you're seven

What have they done to you, old friend?

>long ass order
>anything else sir?
>no thank you
>click payment on register
>oh and

I hate these people.

I'm convinced that every restaurant just assumes that no one who orders medium rare actually knows what medium rare is supposed to look like.

>Why don't you just fuck off?

My girlfriend is like this and it drives me up the fucking wall.

Same. Fucking white girls.

we wuz kangz

Bumping because I enjoyed the beginning of this thread

>can I have some ketchup?

>I like onions

see

>i said no mayo

All valid

>ogre posting
Fuck off back to plebbit

>c-can i get that without any tomatoes?

do you just sit there like a cuck when they get your order wrong because you're afraid of confrontation?

>thinking you're patrician for using Veeky Forums
zozzle

>this whole autistic thread

Why does every restaurant still put pickles on burgers

99% of people take that garbage off, shouldn't it be standard without them by now

Scrambled eggs, watery eggs, hard boiled eggs, and eggs in the general context that it's an embryo...justify that and I've got some human placenta gravy I'd like to pour over your animal liver with intestines and heart with tongue...What the fuck dude...I'll have the Buddha's delight, thank you.

See also: crunching on tendons, super thick fried breading skin
PASSSS

99% of autists take pickles off. Which is like 5% of people.

lmaooooooooooo lit post senpai 100 hunnit... us white people am i right lmaoooooooooo

meat is murder

I'll cut my left ball off if the majority of people leave pickles in their burgies

Have you ever heard of the Aumi-tum-tum bird? It's a fat bird with little wings, and every time it flies it bounces on the ground and goes "ow me tum-tum, ow me tum-tum, ow me tum-tum, ow me tum-tum".

>tomatoes
>good
You are kidding no one but yourself

pickles on burgers suck balls

thats not my experience. I once ordered delivery and asked them to not spinkle peanuts on top. Im not allergic but last time they overdid it. 5 minutes after i ordered they called me and let me know that there was peanuts in the sauce they use, and wanted to know if i was allergic.

Fuck off. I'm not gonna eat your sewer sludge tier shit you call a "cooked" egg with raw goo in the middle.

to be fair your tastebuds are damaged if you don't find that pickles overpower everything else on the burger. Also more often than not the pickles are not the pleasant, crunchy kind but the floppy, rancid kind. Especially if I asked motherfucker you can't get pissy about NOT including something

He is (((muh jewsss)))

god I don't know if I hate you or think you deserve some sort of award

fucking this, do you think Chad Thundercock has ever spit out food in his life?

Is that why you prefer the mouthfeel of cock over the flavor of pussy?

>implying dick has better mouth-feel than pussy

4x2chan sucks now