Dear “””Italian””” Americans

Dear “””Italian””” Americans,

You are not experts on Italian food and probably know less abot Italian food than the average french person. Please fuck off.

Regards,

Me

GABAGOOL!

IS A SPICY MEATBALLL

Hey cocksucker, it's not just about Olive Garden. It's a pride thing. All our food: pizza, calzone, buffalo moozarell', olive oil. You fucks have nothin'. You eat pootsie before we gave you the gift of our cuisine

>well since I'm 1/32 eye-talian i know what makes a good pahsta sauce

OOOOOOOOOO THASSSA NOT A REALLA AUTHENTIQUE ITALIANOOO OOO

OOO THAT'S NOT A REAL AUTHENTIQUE MEXICANO TACO, NO NO NO, NO SEE HERE, SEE HERE I AM EATING THE TACO FROM A FLAT SOFT CORN TORTILLA, NOT A FRIED CRISPY ONE WITH WALLS, FUCK UR WALLS! EAT THE TACOS D RIGHT WAY GRINGO

>teleports behind you
Heh. Nothin personal kid.

Your cuisine is reliant on oil, tomato, and shitty noodles. Your "cuisine" has only hindered the advancement of cooking

this is wrong. American Italian food is the real italian food, Food that they now serve in Italy is just tourist shit

WHEN THE MOON HITS YOUR EYE

That's a more ray!!!

Italian American and Italian are two different cuisines, though in American English usage the distinction is not made clear..

Interesting point of view.

All the real italians moved to america for real cuisine

any decent replacement?

Home canned romas picked at the peak of freshness.

I am """Italian""" American, and I agree. Real Italian food is totally different from the """Italian""" stuff here. Far superior. American Italian shit relies too heavy on shoving Mozzarella and tomato sauce on every fucking dish, and using Oregano to make it "extra Italian".

The only thing worse than this are Sicilian Americans with a "tough guy" accent who think they're fucking mafia but really they're practically niggers.

It's true...'Italian American' food is an abomination

It's basically Italian food without any of the variety, quality of ingredients, or subtlety.

>caring about americans and their delusions

just let them be, they are italians in the american world.

and italian food is shit anyway.

t. le 56% face man

CABS R HERE

*puts hand up*
Take it easy...

This fucking guy. This FUCKING guy! He comes into MY board to tell ME about MY food? Blow it out your ass ya fucking mook. I make the fucking best macaroni and gravy you've ever tasted. It's my ma's recipe, God rest her soul, ya fucking jerk off. So Copernicus, why don't you navigate yourself to the back of the board with your shoes and your shirt.
>gesticulates wildly while eating a gabagool sub