Got some frozen salmon in my freezer

got some frozen salmon in my freezer.

what do i do with it?

Other urls found in this thread:

msue.anr.msu.edu/news/open_your_vacuum_packed_fish_before_thawing
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Unthaw, marinate, grill

ground them up with an egg, some onion powder, scallions, a little lemon juice, and salt. make salmon burgers!

B L A C K E N E D

Wrap them in spinach and puff-pastry.

It'll bake decently without thawing. I'd keep it simple. Season with lemon juice, black pepper, salt, thyme, maybe a little paprika. You can melt some butter over it after it is cooked.

>>unthaw

Think about that for a second, user.

How to unthaw?

Can you just bake the frozen salmon or do you have to thaw it out fully first?

Thaw, lightly pat with olive oil, sprinkle old bay and lemon, broil for 12 mins.

Alternatively,

Thaw salmon, line enough tin foil to fold up into a tent in a deep baking dish, put fish into pan and lightly put olive oil on top with salt and pepper and parsley. cut up slices of onions, tomatoes and brocoli and put into the dish with salmon. generously pour a white wine over fish and vegetables, and reseal the tented tin foil and do best to ensure it is totally closed. Bake for about 20-24 minutes at about 325 degrees.

just eat it raw... it good for you...

Gravlax

It is ideal to thaw it first, but it'll be edible if you don't. If it is in vacuum packs, take it out of the vacuum pack before you thaw it.

Add some Italian spices and make salmonella

croquettes

While yes you shoudl thaw it, dont take it out of the vacuum pack first. Chunk the whole thing in the pack into a large basin of cold to room temp water to thaw in like 15 minutes rather than letting it sit out to thaw over an hour.

lolwut.jpg

Not using a 3 part 2salt/1sugar rub and pressing under weight in a fridge for 16-24 hours, then draining the liquid and replacing with cool distilled water and pressing for 12 more hours then cutting thin slices to be put ontop buttered bread or pic related below
Just.jpg

kek

msue.anr.msu.edu/news/open_your_vacuum_packed_fish_before_thawing

Just chuck it in the freezer.

Thaw it, season, wrap it tightly double thick in tinfoil, throw it in the dishwasher for a cycle with no soap, enjoy