My date backed out last minute again

My date backed out last minute again.

What food do you eat when you're sad Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2T1YrR_fBK4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

pasta, lots of pasta.

Fries with store-bought beef hash.

Beer

>again

Same girl, or same problem?

24 dumplings and a six pack of lager

different girl

either im unlucky or just a huge beta.

Pepperoni pizza with sausage gravy.
youtube.com/watch?v=2T1YrR_fBK4

OP here forgot to mention i spent £20 getting there as well so im pretty poor now :(

i might just get drunk rather than eat

If spending 20 quid to get there has made you poor what the fuck were you going to eat?

noodles i guess

i was just curious to see what other people eat when they were sad.

I'm sorry that shit happened to you user

get some fine ass noodles, a beer and a whiskey

Oh I thought you meant you were going to a restaurant or something.

Thanks man :)

Try cough syrup. It will fuck you up longer for way less money

Rye whiskey and cigarettes.

Same thing happens to me. I ask a girl out on a date and she replies enthusiastically, or at least she immediately says "okay" without hesitation. Then the next day there's always some reason she can't go, e.g. her colleague got sick and she has to replace her that day.

I really don't know what I'm doing wrong, is this their way of rejecting me? I feel much better when they say no outright rather than getting my hopes up. It's happened 3 times in a row now.

Don't be gluttonous, that "I can't move anymore" situation afterwards will make you feel even worse. Just pick your favourite thing to ear and either make or buy the best possible version.

For example, you like steak? Well buy the best possible steak cut you can afford along with the best sides you can.

I just don't get it either, i wish they would just say yes or no it was make things a lot easier as i would be so invested in them.

Jerk off, smoke some pot, put on some tunes, and realize its her loss.

I'm gonna level with you my man, the reason they say yes immediately is because something about you is offputting to the point where women kind of are afraid you're going to overreact if they say no to you. They say yes so that they don't have to continue the conversation but if they said no they're afraid you'd keep pestering them and possibly get aggressive.

>I handle rejection like an adult

This is why I just rent women out for the night.

Yeah this was my thinking too, I just don't know why they think that because I'm a pretty calm guy, I never really get angry. The weird thing is me and the girls seem to get on well before I ask them out, sometimes they came over to talk to me and they would laugh at a lot of the stuff I say.

Do you make yourself too available? That was my problem for a while. It's amazing what a turn off direct attention is to a woman.

Pasta or Pizza, but to be fair thats what I eat when Im happy as well

Cosmic brownie milkshakes. Really frees up your belly and thoughts.

My fellow binge eating degenerates. Here's my "where did it all go wrong" go-to.
>2x packages of Shin Ramyun black
>large microwaveable bowl (used for years, plastic, holds a lot, we all have one)
>cook noodles
>add MSG to the water
>melt in 5x thick slices of Land o Lakes yellow American
>melt half a stick of butter in
>stir in a large spoon of Marmite
>cool 5 min, serve
I'm not proud of it.

mac n' chee

What the fuck user. How can you put that shit on your body mate, I'd die if I did that. Although shin ramyun black is pretty delicious, I've never had a moment where I thought I should add more MSG to it. Literally the most I've added is an egg or something. I'm not even a binge eater btw I'm just Italian.

Believe me, I know.

>This guy is still around
I wonder who pays him to make these videos

My go to comfort food
>can of corned beef
>grits
>kale
>hot sauce
wala

I stop eating. I don't eat very much.

why is this arousing

i don't eat when i'm sad, but maybe ice cream? sketi would be good too.

Probably unlucky, or perhaps you’re a late-bloomer. I was a kissless virgin until 19, and only now that I’m 23 is my sex life really starting out. I’m about middle ground when it comes to early vs late blooming. Your time will come user, for now it’s important to work on yourself.

thanks user it means a lot.

>Here's my "where did it all go wrong" go-to.
Yeah. Your "go-to" the fucking grave, that shit will kill you.

Here's hoping.

Lead

so ask someone else. you've already got shit planned and budgeted right? so why let some chic who's not into you spoil it?

no friends in the town i was at

water, if you were prettier she wouldn't have cancelled

Red Baron Deep Dish Singles used to be my go to when my wife would be out and I was depressed and eating dinner alone. Now that we have a kid though, I am almost never eating dinner alone, so I haven't gone down that path in awhile. I just have to secretly drink large quantities of alcohol while I cook the family dinner.

Those hot spots that destroy the roof of your mouth for three weeks.. I'm wary of the red baron minis lately.

9mm diameter scotch eggs but lead instead of egg and copper instead of sausage meat, chase it with a shot of 12 grain powder

A lot

I'm glad i'm not alone. I had a girlfriend in 8th grade but it was bullshit, was kissless until the summer of senior year. Lost my virginity at 20. I'm not even ugly or autistic, I just go after one girl at a time and don't really want alternatives. Shit, maybe I am autistic.

>he leaves a blog with no food
Not today, get a beer bratwurst and boil it, then fry it lightly. Toast, mayo, hotsauce. It's not high art but it hits the spot.