French people, what is the correct way to eat a croissant?

French people, what is the correct way to eat a croissant?

Do you break off pieces, spread jam, dip into coffee, and eat? Do you take a bite, add jam, and repeat? Do you even add jam? Do you just dunk the whole thing into your coffee?

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=How does a total retard eat a croissant?
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You throw it in a direction and then run in the opposite direction.

>People

>what is the correct way to eat
>what is the
>correct way to eat
>to eat a croissant

>dip into coffee
mate..

wtf jam

>He doesn't dunk his folded butter donuts.

Come on, bro.

>dip into coffee

spotted the amerilard

>makes fun of me for asking

>shitting on me for my ignorance

So are you gonna tell me the right way to do it?

And by the way, I'm a can(c)uck

none of those ways are wrong. Dipping in coffee or chocolate is fairly common

Thanks for actually answering my question. So I suppose no preserves, based on these answers? Just eat by itself?

I think they really like putting butter on them. I keep reading about butter shortages in France currently. They are freaking out and hoarding it, apparently.

just eat it however you want. literally nobody cares

Typically they are already buttery so I enjoy just dipping in coffee or plain. Comes down to preferance.

>the correct way to eat a croissant?
Into your body through your mouth hole, along with anything else you deem edible.

You place a bowl of them on the table to set the mood for smoking a cigarette while sneering with disdain at the masses in the streets.

yes god forbid you eat a piece of bread the """"wrong"""" way

>So are you gonna tell me the right way to do it?

lmgtfy.com/?q=How does a total retard eat a croissant?

Thanks for the link. I actually was asking how french people eat a croissant, not the dude from tropic thunder.

See the following replies
>
>
>

>"actually it is pronounced /kʁwa.sɑ̃/"

We french ppl eat croissants as u ate donnuts we do not put fuking peanuts on it. We do not eat peneat buttur in France anyway

same fucking thing

French and English people are both European, therefore you are both the same. Thanks user.

Are French people usually this salty? When I made threads before about Scandinavian and German foods, I got really friendly replies. Hmmmm.

go ahead, make a thread on the correct way to eat a meatball

Meatball is totally different. It's soft, and therefore only need a fork to eat it.
There are debates on if you should eat pizza with your hands or with a fork and knife.
There are many "stupid" questions like this.

Croissants are different because there is a lot of room for interpretation. I am in full autist mode about it because I am autistically obsessed with how foods should be eaten in their most popular countries. That is why I'm asking. I want to stir clear of the amerifat interpretations I normally see here for a French perspective.

>There are debates on if you should eat pizza with your hands or with a fork and knife.
only ironically

I don't think there are many French people in this thread. I suspect it's largely just normal people telling you that you're a retard.

my mom saw me making fun of you so i have to say sorry

sorry

I don't know which one of you is OP, but you're both retarded.

Let me guess, you eat Croissants with peanut butter? Mongoloid

Do French people have both savory and sweet croissants?

No worries, I am a retard though I admit.

See above.

At least I'm not:
You
OP
French
American
This guy:

You are my idol

Yeeeeeaaahhbuddy

My favorite way is to split them in half, put a layer of Dijon, few slices of good ham (if it comes in a plastic package and there is liquid at the bottom, buy better ham) and some gruyere or appenzeller. Wrap in foil and bake at 350 for a little bit.

I don't think it's the "right" way, but it beats jam