/vegans&vegitarians/

Why do you do it? Do you even have a reason to do it? What do you do? Fuck do you do? Fuck a man with hips for hulu

do you really wanna know?

Sometimes I'll pick a vegan or vegetarian dish online and see if I can make it just to see how it is. Sometimes, like in the case with mushroom burgers because goddamn fuck yes mushrooms, it turns out pretty good.

Other times, as is the case with 80% of tofu dishes, it turns to dogshit.

Vegetarian here. I do it for ethical reasons. I don't like the way animals are treated in industrial slaughter houses. It's immoral and selfish to have another living creature which can definitely feel pain tormented in obscene conditions for weeks-months just for the benefit of a burger patty which in all fairness doesn't even fucking taste that fantastic and is overrated as fuck. If I ever did go back to eating meat I would probably eat wild game. Chicken and beef are for plebs.

All-in-all, cattle don't suffer that much. Most of them are free-range. I grew up in VA and there's blank angus raised outdoors in the sunshine all day erry day.

As for chickens... yeah, chickens get fucked up from birth to death. Being a chicken would be a dogshit existence. Pigs have it rough too.

See if it were about say the health benefits I would say sure. You lose me with this “muh immoral” argument. We are above animals. They are not our equal. Stop putting them on a pedestal. Plus burgers are fucking delicious.

I can't morally justify eating meat and I don't like the cognitive dissonance that would require me to eat it anyway just because it tastes nice

>What do you do?
Just eat quorn instead, or halloumi, or just vegetables. It's not really that hard.

>We are above animals
Why does that give us the right to kill and eat them?

cows: forceful impregnation and isolation from your young seems kinda bad to me
as for the bulls: i dont really know, but most livestock gets butchered within fraction of their natural livespan.

Respectable

Isolation from their young makes it sound like you think they have any concept of parental maternity. They don't. They're cows.

Bulls just get to jerk off all day and are rarely used for meat until they're unable to.

7 year vegan here.

first did it for "spiritual reasons", then for ethical, then for environmental, now simply for the ritual.

Seriously? That’s like asking a lion why it eats that gazelle. He does it because he is above that animal. Some things are predators and the rest are prey. This has been going on forever and always will. Your weird moral stand does not change basic laws of nature.

lol, ever seen a discovery channel documentary about animals? most species fuckin care about their offsprings until a certain point.

You've apparently never met a shark, user.
I have. They're assholes.

Funny how you claim we're above nature, then in your very next post use an appeal to nature to justify your actions. What makes humans superior if not the ability to think rationally and, by extension, make ethical decisions?

didnt know you were a filipino,
cause why else would you bring a shark into a debate about meat production that usually consists of cows, pigs, and poultry in the western world.

Because that’s how the order of things work. If the prey ended up with the same level of intelligence as us it would consume us and not think twice. Ethics only plays to something that is on the same level as us. Like humans. Trying to act like some cow or pigs quality of life is so important is moronic. They don’t have the intelligence to truly grasp it.

I love triggerring fat people. Im not even a vegan, i love starting these theads and watching people getting upset over fucking nothing.

because this is Veeky Forums and none of these discussions matter. It's all ridiculous nonsense, user. Why else would you be defending vegetarianism? You're not actually serious, are you?

Would it be acceptable to kill and eat a baby, then?
How about a retard? Would someone be justified in killing and eating you?

>implying only fat people eat meat

This is how stupid you are. Not surprising of the average vegan though.

So easy

you must be new to Veeky Forumss vegan threads

I guess you don’t have basic reading comprehension. Humans are on our equal level that do qualify for moral standing. A fucking cow or chicken is not.

>Vegetarian here. I do it for ethical reasons.
What's your IQ? You don't seem to know how dairy and eggs get to your plate. Probably should stop pretending and go back to eating meat.

>Would it be acceptable to kill and eat a baby, then?
under the right circumstances...

1. Desert Island
2. Eat this baby to save these three babies
3. Baby's leg is stuck under a rock and you need to free it to save its life like James Franco

Youre not human. Youre a stupid nigger.

>he actually thinks we are on the same level as animals

Yes animals are not. Neither are niggers like you. Hit the fields

>I guess you don’t have basic reading comprehension.
Sorry, it's pretty hard to read your garbled nonsensical English.

>Humans are on our equal level that do qualify for moral standing.
Not all of them. You're a fucking moron, for example.

>A fucking cow or chicken is not?
Why?

>get proven wrong
>start spouting like an angry edgelord

Holy shit kid.

Are you actually retarded? Is English your fifth or sixth language?

Proven wrong on what? What makes you not a nigger? Im literally agreeing animals aren't on the levels of humans. Neither are niggers like you

Here's a question for you to think about. If you were as dumb as an animal is it okay for people to eat you?

Lions aren't capable of conceptualizing that they are above other animals. They kill and eat animals because they must in order to survive.

I have gout. Too much meat and it feels like my joints are being raped by Satan's fiery, poisoned, million-barbed cock.

You're a stupid nigger.

It's healthier

Double