Does anyone live in an area with an edible animal thats cobsidered a pest? How does it feel to have infinite food?

Does anyone live in an area with an edible animal thats cobsidered a pest? How does it feel to have infinite food?

do they not have white tailed deer where you live?

I think this is the most concentrated cancer I've ever seen in a single image.

>this is your brain on [s4s]

Literally everybody on the planet.

No, we don't have many animals at all in my concrete hell

it's an old meme from /r9k/ unsurprisingly

In regards to OP's question, I've got a bunch of rabbits in my backyard, but they are a pain to clean for not much meat so I never bother eating them.

I would love to have a shitton of rabbit

nutria are fucking vermin and only taste kind of good

I got tons a squirrels but I'd only eat them in the spring. Less parasites.

Straya
rabbits

eat them, faggets

Feel free to share more if you have, i collect them.
I'm a city pleb, the only pest we got are piegeons.

I wish I had that many pppoints

Reminds me of nevada-chan

Africa would like a word with you

>tfw getting older every day

I love these :3

You can eat the squabs

>tfw I ate paella with squabs
>and liked it

Children literally catch mosquitos to eat in some parts of 'frica. Have you never seen that webm?

Reminds me of me to be desu

They're raised on polluted city trash

>the last panel is all facebook and twitter memes

>they are a pain to clean for not much meat

Wtf? You make a slit in the skin at the base of the head, peel off the skin in one motion, slit from the anus up to the rib cage and pull the guts out. Quarter at the torso joints and cut the back in half. Takes less time than it took to type this out. Squirrel is the same, except you slit under the tail, stand on it and grab the hind legs and lift. I kill and eat probably 15 rabbits/year because they breed like flies and destroy my vegetables. Squirrels aren't pests per se because they stay in the woods, but I hunt them because they taste great.

I just found out there's a lake near my house with tilapia in it, what are they like to eat?

Like snails though you just need to hang on to them for a little bit and control their diet before killing them

That's where all memes end up. It allows us to let them go and form new fresh memes.

No man, that's where those memes started. Veeky Forums hasn't created a meme in years. And no, repurposing pepe doesn't count.

I love these things. I just sit and stare at them for awhile and imagine what's going on in the minds of the creators of these.

This looks like a panel from a Homestuck fanfic.

Enjoy death

Anyone have the "Whip my hare back and forth" image from /k/?

They weren't ironic on facebook though

How would I die from it? It's not like I'm stupid enough to only eat rabbit
The only ones you could argue didn't come from Veeky Forums are baka and desu

Really? I hate them because it makes me remember that the people who make those are the closest group of people i fit in with and I can't stand them

Norway. Probably just rats, pigeons and seagulls would fit that bill. Dont know what rats taste, but I heard both pigeons and seagulls taste like shit.

Norway has pest control hunting on boars, reindeer, fox, mink, martin, magpies, crows, seagulls, hares.

Not to mention the insane invasive crab population they're trying to control.

What pigeons taste like depends entirely on their age and their diet. Young pigeons from a fairly rural area taste great. Old pigeons who ate city trash do not.

>Does anyone live in an area with an edible animal thats cobsidered a pest?
I'm pretty sure that everybody does. Or at least a very very large % of the population. The only places I can think of that might not have pest species might be tiny little places like Monaco or Vatican City.

Anyway, in my area we have no limit, fully open/free hunting for feral pigs, pigeons, magpies, and hares. Oh, and grey squirrels too. Sometimes deer are on the list too, but that varies by year. There are several species of fish which are also considered invasive and are free to take with no limit or season but I am not much of a fisherman so I couldn't tell you what those are.

I eat mainly deer from now until summer. We can kill 3 a day, my freezer will be full soon.

>everyone does
nope, most pest species are not really edible.

>nope, most pest species are not really edible.
Enough of them are edible such that I have a hard time believing there is somewhere without edible pest species. The only thing I can think of that might cause a problem would be for those tiny little "city states" where urbanization and legal policies might prevent people from eating them.

If nothing else, Norway and Brown rats are found pretty much everywhere on earth, are nearly always considered pests, and they are edible (though perhaps a bit off-putting to the squeamish)