Acquiring Audiobooks

What's the best place to pirate audiobooks? I now work a factory job and I'm allowed to use earphones some of the time which makes for a great opportunity to gain some knowledge. I was hoping to start with The new Penguin history of the world so I tried looking for it on piratebay and all I got was the e-book :(

Where's the go to place to find audiobooks for free? I'm sorry but with my current financial situation I can't really justify to pay for services such as audible.

Help a poorfag to become somewhat literate?

Other urls found in this thread:

audiobookbay.me/
youtube.com/watch?v=1mG3BvkT6YQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube

Get a job.

is this a joke?

I have one but it doesn't pay well enough to make me willing to pay for virtual media

no youtube actually has a lot

go to audiobookbay.me

go to librivox.org or archive.org for works in the public domain

Considering the file size, torrents are the best option, but you have to accept the fact that you're not going to be able to find everything you want, especially through public trackers.
There's another good option using a site-specific google search, but I don't spread the name, sorry.

Cunt

audiobookbay.me/

>There's another good option using a site-specific google search, but I don't spread the name, sorry.
Why even mention it then? Now you just sound a like selfish dick.

librivox is shit, often has nothing but propaganda voiced by dull armatures who could not be bothered to filter out the street noise

you are the joke poor fag

Libraries have audiobooks. Lots of them. Downloadable through an app too.

is this site clean??

as a whistle, baby.

Feel good to be Russian and anderstend Russian litiratura and have 10000000000000000000000 Russian books to read and audiobooks to lisn !!! In Russian original voice

Fuck you America and englos I hope we make your land radioactive ashes soon :)

Death to America
Death to Israel
Death to Britannia
Death to Germania
Death to west and south Europa
God bless east Europa glory to Russia

If you want a good site

It's

Rutracer ru but every thing is in Russian and for Russians only so if you are a cowboy American no one will welcome you there and you can never get the vip-books thet we shering day after day :)

Fuck you America fuck the west long live the east

>fuck the west long live the east
Friendly reminder that 90% of Russians live in Europe.

Mabe yes but after all this wars we don't give a fuck any more and all this senctions just make us stronger and stronger we leaving the European componys and making union with China's componys

We are Russians we have our on history and way of life we are European by blood but thets it we are not Europeans by our thinking and heart and never will be after all this wars we don't care any more abut whites I wish you all death

You push us to leave Europa and we will do it we Gona make new union with china Iran North Korea Syria Afghanistan Muslims and Asians and Arabs and all the contrys you hate in the end will be teaming with us to once and for all killing America
I think in 5 or six years Moscow will be China's territory but the Russian will rull china and all of Asia

I don't care if my kids Gona be mixed with Asians in next generations but they will speak Russian and will get the Russian brave Slavic heart and blood!!! !!!!

>cowboy American
I drive a pickup, smoke filterless, and have a thorough hatred of savages.

You are cowboy American and we all hate you you try to make every one speak your London dialect and control them all with your Jews terrorists

But we all can agree on that Russian east German here thet old DDR Russian music was great 10/10

youtube.com/watch?v=1mG3BvkT6YQ

German Commies and Russians always knew how to make patriotic music and thets how we become so patriotic ready to die for our Slavic lands

To bad Germania stab us in the back after thet

It was time thet Germans know they are Germans and he'd pride and women know thet she is woman and kids know they are kids or boys not transexsouls or this new shit

Now you all fucking Americans and get the American way of life plus in Russia you are all gayeropaians thets your nick here

I was in Berlin I talks in German but the subhuman Germans answer we in English not in German

Good job America you made Scandinavia yours

How cucked can niemcy be?

But in east Europa it will not work we don't give a fuck about English here we have our on dialects

Death to America death to west south Europa

Glory to east Europa

Pic releted Russian blood and genetics the most beautiful and the most tall and the most hot in the world no one can change it we have the most beautiful girls in the world

Our tv don't show Nigers and we don't have Nigers in Russia

And if we have Muslims they all speak Russian not Arabic

We are not multi cultur

We hate gays we hate your cultur America

We are Russians we are the last thing thet stand between you controlling this world

There can be only one super global country and it will be Russia

Soon Kosovo will be Serbia
Soon constantinopolis will be greek
Soon Russian will be new Rome

We have order and dignity you are the mistake we are the answer

Soon dead hand sistem nukes will be fly on your head and all of Europa feel good

Good bay American u need to take my roid rage piles

I hope you know American cawboy whan we will meat I will break your nack don't wory it will be realy quick death

Death to America

>gayeropaians
What is that?
You don't have to do that. I'd get you drunk while kayaking. It's hard to care about trannies and niggers when you're drunk on a kayak.

Your local library.

I suppose I mentioned it so that OP will continue looking. He'll find it if he searches well, but I've learned my lesson on sharing good sources with people I don't know and trust. That often ends up ruining it for everyone...so am I really being selfish? Or am I actually being considerate of others who use the same resource?

what are the people in this thread doing outside of pol?

You can pirate books on Audible for money.

Veeky Forums is easily the worst board on Veeky Forums

I've gotten one virus in my life and I got it from a audiobook torrent site
I don't trust em anymore

>with my current financial situation I can't really justify to pay for services such as audible.

If you cant afford audible then you seriously need to find a better job.

just pirate that great courses torrent it will go much farther than shitty audiobooks desu senpai

Not OP, but for me, Audible is useless as it won't give in a nice, simple, traditional, mp3 format that I can stick onto anything. Plus it uses this clunky custom interface software that won't talk to most of my devices.

I'll pay for my audiobooks, but I got about $500 worth of gift cards for Audible that I just gave away, as I can't do dick with their software.

They seem to be trying to make you "rent" downloads, which just doesn't work for me.

this

So you don't actually own them? I thought audible would let you download the books. So once you cancel the subscription you lose access to them?

No you keep them.

Buy Audible credits off eBay. I recently dumped some £150 into obtaining a big library on there, should last me a while.

wait, what? you can buy audible credits on ebay?

>tradition mp3 format

but mp3 is a shitty format for audiobooks, mb4 is superior in every way...more over the audible app works on any device that isn't antique...on top of that the audible app on iphone also integrates all your itunes audiobooks, which normally you have to access through the ibooks app, which is annoying to switch from text to audio all the time, so actually the audible app improves user experience, it also works just fine on a crusty old samsung tablet i have that is like android 4 or some crap...what kind of crusty granny device are you using that there's no audible app for it?

Yep. They're drying out fast though so I suggest you mass buy (as I did) if you find a seller. Contact them and ask for bulk price for off-site sale also. I was paying £1.50 per credit with one supplier until he ran out.

you can always buy audible credits from audible in a 3 pack for like 35 bucks, 11 bucks per book is not bad, considering you can use it to cop expensive shit like harold bloom's course on shakespear that's normally like 50 bucks or some shit, i'm on some pretty decent private "elearning" trackers and they still only get maybe half of the "great courses" classes, like they still didn't post the one about history of ottoman empire or the international organizations one

>mb4 is superior in every way
Can you play them on your mp3 player/ipod without an app? That would be important to me. I don't do audiobooks, so I have no idea.

depends, some 'mp3' players can play them, although the audible ones are some kind of drm shit, so you probably need the app, but why not just use your phone? aren't stand alone mp3 players kind "2004" at this point? why use one of those things when you can just use a streaming service on your phone? besides in addition to my phone my apple watch can old like a gig of mp3s for when i'm working out without my phone, not trying to be a dick but if you're living in a first world country it might be time to update your gear bro

Some people like smaller mp3 players (ipod nano etc) for working out. I have no desire for an Apple watch.
I don't want to pay for data, so I don't have a smartphone. Literally everywhere I go where I need internet access, there is wi-fi. So I can use my tablet or ipod or laptop (or an old iphone 5 I occasionally carry in airplane mode).
Even on my tablet and ipod, I'm fucking sick and tired of everything having to have an app, let alone DRM. I understand I'm probably in the minority technologically, but I'm also a linuxfag, so I'm used to that.