75% of the restaurants featured on Kitchen Nightmares US closed

>75% of the restaurants featured on Kitchen Nightmares US closed
Why do so many of these fail? Ramsay literally sets them up with everything they need to succeed.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i1NfWIaYed8
youtube.com/watch?v=ndTZvrvgM3M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You can give retards the world and they will still find a way to ruin it.

The same reason lottery winners go broke.

It does not matter what else he replaces, the biggest problem these places is the people running them, and that does not change.

Sorta like your plans and dreams... they are not impossible or even unreasonable, but they will never come true because you are the one having them.

youtube.com/watch?v=i1NfWIaYed8

As explained by David Mitchell

I mean have you even watched the show? People who open restaurants and think defrosting things and microwaving is cooking are simply too dumb to maintain what he does.

To be honest I think he would be better off aiming for mediocrity with them because at least they'd probably be able to kee up with it.

It's a wonder 25% of them managed to stay afloat

You can't fix stupid

If these people were smart enough to run a restaurant, they wouldn't be on this show in the first place.

So what's worse? Kitchen Nightmares or Bar Rescue?

Bar Rescue is an absolute shitfest of a show, I've watched a lot of it. Formulaeic and boring, the only thing that makes it worth looking at is when they renovate titty bars.

>kitchen nightmares
>bad

I doubt Ramsay's ideas of what appeals to restaurant goers are necessarily in line with the actual clientele of some of those places.

Plus, the owners were retarded enough to get there in the first place, a couple weeks of filming won't fix their idiocy or lack of business acumen.

Also it's a tough industry and most restaurants fail.

A good number are about to close anyway and just want a free renovation or quick shot of business before they sell

BUTT
FUNNEL

Doomed from the start. How many of those episodes have people that have zero resturaunt experience and by one cause it "looks fun"
Even if they know how to cook and manage and extremely perishable inventory. Most of them cant run a business.
This bitch got nigga rich after Gordon fixed up the resturaunt (he actually liked the original food) This bitch bought up a three story building for a new eatery and was broke within six months.

also taking business, the production crew doesnt give a fuck about adopting them. They just get the makeover reveal shot for the finale.

Or that one bar in Frisco that letter kink.com film a gangbang on their couch.
It's also funny when Bar Rescue finds shit that's worse than what they scripted. Like the one bar that had to be closed for over a week because the floor was about to collapse.

I suck at 4channing. She had the location, the menu, but no business experience. She had a little success following KN then went bankrupt when she expanded to quickly.

youtube.com/watch?v=ndTZvrvgM3M

75% of all restaurants in the US close within 3 years, regardless if they're on television or not.
Mostly it comes down to lack of business expertise, taking on too much debt and over saturated markets.
With KN you also add in personal ego, which is always going to make things worse.

Stubbornness.
Pure and simple.

the same retards who made them fail in first place are still running them

Maybe because no one wants to go because of what was happening prior.

The problem is the people, not the buildings. Ever pay attention to those folks? Fucking vain, petty, backstabbing, bitchy, uncooperative, lazy, you name it. You can't fix that once someone hits adulthood.