Costco

going to costco today. what should i buy? ill post pics once i get back. im drunk so... let's go crazy

buy a whole pizza and eat the whole thing in 1 sitting and then post pics of your fat ass eating it

cant, must share with gf

gas

Get out normie

Buy a case of metamucil and two plastic Kirkland brand super bags of tp.

big bag of shrimps

definitely
charmin> kirkland tp

>#1 is bidet

>need to renew costco membership
>just ask for the basic membership, I don’t spend much here often
>lady keeps trying to sell me the executive membership
>”it’s the best option if you’re a big shopper like yourself!”
>I buy toilet paper, rotisserie chicken and food court hot dogs, I don’t need the executive membership
>”oh..ok”

good call, if they have one i will buy it. comfy as fuck

ribs and paper towels are pretty good. alcohol too but you dont need a membership for alcohol

>A case of metamucil and a bidet

Don't you have to spend like $5000 a year or something just to get the difference back?

>The I have anal sex starter kit

??
the executive membership is $120, and that’s leafbux.

It's 2% cashback guy. Doing the math you'd need to spend $3000 in canadian funnymoney a year just to break even compared to basic membership

It's not that hard to spend that much if you buy a lot of wine though. I just spent almost $800 there today buying three cases of wine and some odds and ends.

Fuck me that's a lot of wine

Thanksgiving is coming up

Fag

80oz jar of Adams peanut butter and a sheepskin rug.

you don't need membership for alcohol.......

Their organic olive oil is actually really good.

just waiting for my gf to pick me up. should i post pics throughout the adventure?

Already grabbed some in italy

I get other stuff there too. I didn't memorize the fucking receipt, but three cases of wine at between $10 and $20 a bottle should only be about $500 worth of that total.

italian olive oil is shit

To each there own

On the journey

Sicilian, if not adulterated, is one of the best. Tunisian is usually pretty good. Continental Italian is usually (illegally) cut with other oils, as are olive oils from other countries.

Sicily is closer to Tunisia than it is to most of Italy anyway.

The spinach in a plastic clamshell, not the bag, actually lasts for more than a week and you can throw it in anything. Grab a rotisserie chicken for dinner. The pumpkin pies are good for about 7 days and are insanely cheap and ar in season now. Obviously paper towels and toilet paper. The frozen stir fry veggie mix makes for easy dinners. Frozen kirkland chicken, salmon, and shrimp give you many options and are cheaper than most places. Stock up on nuts before Thanksgiving either a mix or the 2 lb cashew tub which I always get they have the best nut prices. Don't buy turkey, you can get that cheaper elsewhere.

And we’re here

From a costco employee

>Kirkland
Good stuff. A lot of professional kitchens use their wiener.

So far so good

The Kirkland "craft" beer case is good if you like beer that is stronger than bud light but not paying $2 a bottle for it. Dunno if you drink though since you seem to be buying cola.

literally any beer is stronger than bud light, they don't set the bar very high

Don't you need to be a member for everything but the food court?

...it's costco's store brand

In Ca. Is it like that in every state?

So went to italian market after

I'm just saying it's not amazing, but at $19.99 for 24 assorted bottles, it's a great buy for people who like pale ale etc.

I checked on this and you definitely do need to be a member. You don't need to be for the pharmacy however.

Strange that some providers offer it then.

Sometimes they offer things to us a discount and I wonder if it's not to reduce stock, replace an existing product, or test something new. Or I could be remembering wrong but I doubt it.

if the food court is outside, you don't need membership
ive never seen an indoor food court tho

There are food courts inside, but they're on the other side of the check stands (as is the membership desk) you just go in through the exit and tell the door person you're going to the food court.
It's not like you can do much if you do "sneak in" to the main retail area. You can't purchase anything without a member card and they've got people posted at every door.

Stay home until you're not drunk, you homicidal fucking asshole.

They've already taken my license, lol. They can't take it again.

big-ass block of manchego cheese

You know they can take it for the rest of your life, right? Just throwing that out there.
My aunt can't even ride a fucking snowmachine. EVER.

>My aunt can't even ride a fucking snowmachine.
Uh then how do you explain her riding my snowmachine last night?

They already did, man. lol

Frozen yakisoba noodle dish
Kirkland ancient grains granola
Almond milk
Beer
Rotisserie chicken (still only 5 bucks for a whole chicken that will last you 2-3 meals for two)
Steak (best quality per $ hands down)
Sausage
Salsa
Toilet paper
Dishwasher soap
Motor oil
Sonicare toothbrush heads
Etc etc

Pic unrelated

Do the best thing you can for the lives of others and drive it into a lake, then, you selfish shortsighted fuckhead.

>you dont need a membership for alcohol
you do in CA :(

Whatever, loser.

Just so tired of trying to get into 1000 car parking lot at Costco in Seattle area and it's still full.. and The Snooty soccer moms telling me that I should wait in line...you can get a Sams club on Groupon for 35 but they don't have organic vegetables

>organic
Have fun paying more for literally no nutrition, taste, or safety difference.

That's hot as fuck

Not in Chico

itt: beta faggog virgin numale redditor cucks
back to your containment board faggots, especially you OP
>hehe tell me what to buy im drunk xd
>>>/fuckoff/

t. Monsanto

I recall they credit you the difference in that and a normal membership in rewards points if you don't spend that much in a year. Or something weird like that. I just joined a few months ago.

Weird, got a message stating I was banned in June for some post that I doubt I ever made. Wonder what triggered that.

buy a whole pizza and get your gf to eat the whole thing in 1 sitting and then post pics of her eating it

Does she have a feminine penis?

I'll use your weiner

I'm moving to Florida soon and have a Costco membership. Is it true that they can't sell hard liquor in Costco in Florida?

t. moansanto

I'll give you one guess who owns the largest heirloom vegetable seed company.

Enjoy eating more pesticide because it's 'natural', like natural flavors.

t. bayer

That's just you being a mobile poster, people use phones as shitposting machines so sometimes you get random ip bans.

t. Whole Foods

Listen pulling that out of your ass means nothing to me

Slam some Jaegerbombs for me while you're at Costco bro!

20 bags of dried mangoes

They don't sell liquor in costco here in Virginia. I didn't realize they did anywhere.

It got you to break your masturbatory loop, so clearly it did.

My experiences at Costco this week:

>be last Sunday
>need to get some groceries
>go in
>bastards are out of peanut butter, fuck
>go up front
>get told peanut butter will be back in stock on the 14th
>motherfucker
>get some salad stuff
>have to get the roma tomatoes because they're out of the cherry tomatoes
>motherfuckers still haven't gotten lemons back in stock and it's been months
>go to the chilled-stuff aisle
>look for the vindaloo sauce
>look in vain for the vindaloo sauce
>go up front again
>"Oh, that will be in on the 15th, sir"
>MOTHERFUCKER
>that means I have to wait an extra day to get the peanut butter unless I want to make three trips
>
>15th comes around, it's a shitty day, decide to wait a day
>go in on the 16th
>no peanut butter anywhere in sight
>no vindaloo sauce
>MOTHERFUCKERSMOTHERFUCKERSMOTHERFUCKERSWHEREISMYSHIT
>"Oh, those have been delayed until the 17th, sir."
>but you said they'd be in here on the 14th and 15th
>"They can get delayed. You can call in and check."
>
>call in today
>they are delayed until at least the 20th
MOTHERFUCKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, states with state-run liquor stores don't allow competition from the private sector.

DESU while their wine selection is supposed to be fabulous and they have big cases of whatever beers are hip, their liquor selection is basic and their scotch selection is pretty pleb. Basically worthless to try to find anything good there unless you're a wino or a beer slob.

>Weird, got a message stating I was banned in June for some post that I doubt I ever made. Wonder what triggered that.
I keep getting "ban evasion, banned from all boards!" because I'm on mobile in an Asian country that spams the entire world. Fucking government-run ISP doesn't give a shit, they're probably the motherfuckers running the spam farms.

maybe dumb question but.

i bought a piece of Parmesan cheese and i asked the guy how long it will hold in my fridge. and he said as long as i cover it quite a long time.

then he told me i could just grate it and freeze it and it wont stick together in my freezer.

now, what is your opinion about this
and do you have any cool recipes that would require piece of Parmesan cheese instead of grated.