>main composer is kraut
>main author is spaghetti

How will bongs ever recover

Mama mia i'm shakespearino
Life is but a dreamerino
Within another dreamerito
Love ends very badlerito

I fucking hate this place

There's many reasons to hate Veeky Forums, but that beautiful poem isn't one of them.

>shakespeare
>good
lol

>main composer is kraut
Whom?

>theguardian

I suppose Haendel. Does anyone really think he's a British composer though?

Dante btfo
no longer the Italian GOAT

>www.thegua-

Stopped reading there.

EYYY OH! WE WUZ INVENTIN' THA HUMAN BEIN' AN MIERDA! GABBAGOOL! AH! MY MUDDA'S SAAUCE! OH!

The englands, french, italians, swiss, portugas, and spanish are of one family which we ought to all be proud of our accomplishments as one civilization.

>mierda
typical Veeky Forums brainlet

> mierda

Che stupido! Google Translate è così facile, ma piu difficile per te???

It was sort of convincing as him having an actual education would explain a lot, but then
> He also claims that while Shakespeare (or young Crollalanza) was traveling through Europe he fell in love with a 16-year-old girl named Giulietta. But sadly, family members opposed the union, and Giulietta committed suicide.
This sounds like cheap fan fiction.

>EYY VAFANCUL! STUPIDO FOREIGNARIO! MAMA MIA!

>His conclusion is drawn from research carried out from 1925 to 1950 by two professors at Palermo University
fucking terroni, I swear to God. Anyway:
WE

FUCK

>he doesn't strive to be a member of the British middle class

>the guardian
>le 'british never ever accomplished anything pls let in brown people to make us better' rag

Lotta assmad Brits ITT.

Face it, even if Shakespeare wasn't genetically Italian, in mind the man was the furthest thing from an anglo (and a practicing Catholic, at that).

Dont worry, Anglos, you can still claim Milton...as if anyone gives a shit about him!

Just blame reddit.

>haha everything under control... wasn't even trying... ha....

>EYY, YUZZ ALL WISH YOU WUZ WUN-HUNNAD PUHCENT SISSILIANO

Yeah I meant Handel. Obviously nobody "thinks he's British" in the same way but he's orders of magnitude more popular and influential than any actual British composer.

Ya winnin' there, son?

The Guardian wasn't even the traditional middle class, they're upper middle class Londoners attempting to speak on-behalf of the working class.