>That'll be $19.99 plus tip

How much do you give him?

$20 and a $10
i'm not a cheapass

Give him a $20 and ask for change

Tree fiddy

>plus tip
$19.99 and a "fuck off"

I always make sure to tip over 99 cents. Usually less than 2 dollars. Every pizza store is only a mile from my house anyways.

This, I literally tip $3.50.

A 20 and a 5, keep the change

$19.99 + 25% tip ($5) so $25

25 duckets. Keep the change.

No tip for asking.
If they were particularly rude to me or did some cunty eye-roll shit (scoffing also counts), I call up the pizza place and tell them the delivery boy was incredibly rude to me and insulted me after I gave them exact change.

2 bucks, 10% is the standard tip right?

but you are a dumbass

What is this meme amerifat culture of expecting mandatory tipping. I expect the cost of the food to incorporate your tips, and all you're doing is handing me a box and revving to go soon as you can.

O B S S E S S E D

Do Americans really say this?

I just tip $5 no matter what.

I don't know why we tip delivery guys but we tip servers because their minimum wage is only $2.31 an hour.

Edgy. Bet 10 dollars plus tip you wouldn’t have the balls to say that in real life.

Order pizza delivery using Domino's app, pay with PayPal, no tip.

Tip pays for their gas and car wear and tear

I hate tipping culture, just pay your fucking workers and put the damn cost on the product as it should be

I would give him a weird look because I paid online and literally no one in the history of danish food delivery has ever asked for or received a tip.
What's next, tipping the guy that delivers for amazon?

19.99 and the tip of my penis, if you know what I mean :P

If he actually asked for a tip, $20.

If he got me my pizza on time, as it was ordered, etc, dude gets a 5er for driving four blocks.

I usually give them a dollar. Kinda hard to top anything when the delivery fee($4) + tax cost almost as much as the pizza itself.

That's a cost of business. Do you tip Uber drivers for using their own cars to drive you around?

a hundred for my nigga cause I know he need it more than I do rn

This whole tip bullshit you people have is asinine

You don't tip your uber driver? What's wrong with you son

Why would you tip your uber driver? What are you fucking retarded?

Why would you tip an uber driver? Are you fucking retarded? There's literally no added service. They drive you from point A to B. That's their job.

>expecting the consumer to compensate for third world wages
Your country is broken

It's not third world wages. Servers get paid the lower of minimum wages or their regular wage plus tips.

It's not third world wages. Waiters get paid the higher of minimum wage or their stated wage plus tips.

$19.99

Get a real job

;_;

I have no idea what you mean. Could you elaborate?

I tell him "A penny saved is a penny earned"

There are some cases where I think tipping is reasonable. If you make them drive around a bunch of luggage, for instance.

I give him $20 and ask for my change back. It's rude as fuck to actually ask for a tip and if you do that you aren't getting one.

Nice Dubs for one, also what it means is that I would give him twenty dollars for the pizza, getting one penny back as my change and then bending him over and having my way (raping) his tight butthole

Done it before. What's he going to do, try and attack me? I live in the fucking ghetto part of town, I keep a fucking shotgun behind the door. I'm already not calling this pizza place again to begin with.

Nobody has ever said "plus tip" when telling a customer a price. It literally has never happened.

>working for pizza store
>delivery
>guy who never tips is next order
>get everyone to spit on the pizza and drop it on the floor
>dont bother with hotbag
>lid of pizza box is open
>go get gas
>some food to eat for myself
>drive around for 30 minutes with the pizza getting cold
>deliver the pizza
>get no tip as usual from poor person
>he tries to call and complain
>manager takes the call and says im sorry sir i cannot help you
>guy starts getting mad and yelling on the phone
>manager tells him to never call back, that he is blacklisted from ordering pizza
>mfw i see the guy try and come in under a new name and phone number for a pickup order a few weeks later
>tell manger what is going on
>manager calls cops
>manager trespasses him from store

>Get a real job
Make your own pizza then fag

Stop this fucking meme waitresses and waiters get compensated and paid federal minimum wage if they cant make that with tips. Besides they barely do anything anyways.

I'm of the mindset of not tipping someone for something they g et paid to do, but my house is past a few bad neighborhoods they need to go through on the way here and traffic in Florida is the absolute fucking worst, worst drivers in America desu so I make sure to give the pizza guy an ok tip since he almost dies every time he shows up. Now, if he asked for a tip I'd ask for the 1 cent change and then slam the door in his face.

$0-$25 order = $5 tip
$25-$50 order = $10 tip
$50-$75 order = $20 tip

Nothing. He’s a FUCKING WHITE MALE. If he’s delivering pizza for a living it’s because he failed to make good use of his privilege. Not my problem, so no free money.

As one white male to another... It's ok to be white.

Underrated

20 bucks

>total is $25 exactly
>look at my tipping chart
>$25 => tip $5
>$25 => tip $10
>autism kicks in and I begin to panic
>tip $15 to avoid confrontation

$19.99 plus $20.00 tip

That'll be $39.99 thank you sir

I pick up my pizza at the restaurant and make his job irrelevant

Yeah I am that nice of a guy

To be fair, a lot of the time the driver helps prepare the food before going out. They do a bit of everything. Only a few places have specific driving positions.

I still dont tip for pizza

>plus tip
Fuck off love, the fee to drag your ass out here is already included in that cost. Here, take your one pence as a tip and shove it up your arse.

kys

10% usually, but if the order is like 40 i'll just give em a 5
mostly because I rarely have 1s on me

I'm confused. Are you British or American?

I only order carry-out
Better deals. No tip incentive. Forces me to not eat pizza as often as I might.