Sausage McMuffin

Sausage McMuffin

Omg. Have it with shredded lettuce next time. You wont be sorry.

eat breakfast at home

i dont have time to eat make breakfast at home

wake up 20 minutes earlier

you don't have the 1 minute to make sunny side eggs and toast? fuck off retard. make some shit the night before then you useless faggot.

nough, its faster to run by mcdonalds before work

its only like $3 too so im pretty sure its cheaper no?

breakfast is a meme, intermitted fasting is the true redpill

>1 minute egg
Disgusting. It takes over 20 minutes a bain marie and a pan to make a good sunny side up egg.

I fast for 8 hours every night :^)

make it 16 lad

step aside pussy

u keep doing u user

ty frend

Fucking based, bro

>$3
>cheaper
This is bait.

this needs to live in my mouth forever

>no egg
I never understood this thing, is this like a shit-tier substitute for mcdonalds not serving burgers in the morning?

Definitely cheaper. Making one of these at home would easily cost you $6-$8 a day.

how is it bait

sausage is expensive here

Yeah, I've seen it goes for upwards of $45 a lbs.
Richfags are just to stupid to know when they're being ripped off.
Eating just breakfast alone at McDonald's can save you up to $7,000 a year.
Imagine if you ate there three times a day? You could retire on the savings.

You got ripped off, pork fat is cheap as fuck anywhere they have pork.

i want sausage,. not shitty pork fat

ok, enjoy your circular fat-free mcdonalds meat tube.

eat 5 or 6, good protein.

Don't bother user, he's just a shitposter.
Sausage is one of the most expensive foods in the grocery store, you're doing the right thing.

>All the bread in it
Gross
Just get two sausage and an egg, it's cheaper and healthier.

That sounds disgusting. Is it nice?

How? All of the ingredients are cheap as fuck.

>egg
Eggscuse me, this is a sausage mcmuffin thread.

No.

stop making threads
kys

ITT: "people" who need to eat meat with every meal

fuck off you sexually confused freak.

OMG yes I want this so much

With plenty of ketchup packets

Please. It's not 1200 AD anymore. You don't need to eat a whole sow and half of Ireland to not die of exhaustion in the fields. Meat isn't expensive when you don't eat the entire animal as a side dish at breakfast. Fry some eggs and hash browns and eat a fucking apple while your grits are boiling.

Maybe you're right. But maybe you are a FUCKING HOMO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To meet your daily quota of high fructose corn syrup right?

>Durr it only takes one minute

If eating a decent human breakfast makes me a homo then so be it. You're the pan to my homo.

>sunny side up

mince meat = $8 kg
english muffins = $3 for 6
cheese slices $3 for 24
eggs = $3 for 12

Think of all the mcmuffins you can cook for $17 and thats australian dollarydoos.

You can only make 6 since you only have that many muffins..

So you end up spending the same money as getting mcdonalds but then have cheese eggs and meat left over.

They're only $1 in states that aren't cucked by high taxes and minimum wage lol.

Attack the health, taste, idea of them all you want but eating sausage mcmuffins might be the most economical thing you can do. $1 for a ready cooked 300 calorie sandwich. Time is money and $1 is worth 2 minutes at most of mine

>but then have cheese eggs and meat left over.

What the fuck is this guy complaining about again?

not being able to make sausage mcmuffins

I have been waiting for almost 5 years for a sausage sandwich post on this site. I am a huge fan of the sausage biscuit and they do a damn good job of it in my town. I would always order the sandwich with cheese and no egg, which would usually cost less. Lo and behold after years of doing this they come out with the sausage biscuit and mcmuffin with optional cheese for one fucking dollar deal. It's been a good few weeks.

these are the two best mcdonalds breakfast sandwiches

just got, shit is so cash

Get four of them, two hash browns, split the hash browns in half and put one half on each sandwich. There you go youre done eating for the day for $6 and don't have to fucking do anything other than drive your car through a parking lot

no egg?

I fucks with Jack in the Box Ultimate Breakfast Sandwiches, I think they're better

why don't you just multiply the order by 7 and get done with your entire week's food in one sitting?

Yeah but they have pretty much zero fibre, so they may only cost 2 minutes of your life to buy, but they probably take a good 10-15 minutes to shit out.

it looks like pepe smiling at me

w/o egg 1$ on value menu
with egg is not value menu, 3$

There are times when this humble creation is exactly what you want.

You don't need fiber to shit if you always have diarrhea.

Better stick to your soy then, little girl.

Do they typically use pork sausage? They use chicken sausage here as far as I know, cuz the McDonalds is halal.

>americans called mince/ground beef 'sausage'

This is probably the best observed post in this thread. sometimes I swap out the cheese for salad at the self serve touch screens for a brighter californian feel to my breakfast.

These stopped being nearly as good a couple years ago. I think they changed the muffin to make it 'healthier', and it ended up dry and shitty.

dunk that fucker in maple syrup. you'll thank me

You are and idiot

This some eggs and bread

Always a nice breakfast treat every once in a while.

$15 a week is not cheaper than $3 for a dozen eggs and $3 for a loaf of bread. Even cheese singles and sausage wouldn't go over should you choose to do so. Also a box of cereal and milk willk net you $12 and last two weeks.

they cost 1$ each if you buy 2

I had to buy 2 of them the other day to get my free shake and broght them home and added 2 fried eggs

Adorable

>$3 for a dozen eggs
What dystopian hellhole do you live in?

tfw I go to McDonald's every day and beg for food and i always get some. a lot actually. today i got 2 sausage egg cheese mcmuffins, three breakfast burritos, three cookies, fries, chicken nuggets and a drink. yes im a fatass lol.they never kick me out because my presence brings in business ;)

Why no egg?

More protein

Soy Boy

Hey Opiate, I thought you died.

Sausage mcmuffin and 1 apple pie...total cost 2.24. I eat this way more than I should but it beats a 5 dollar bagel with cream cheese.

Wawa sausage egg and cheese on a biscuit. Undisputed king of fast food breakfast sandwich.

Biscuit > Croissant > English Muffin > Bagel > Disgusting McDonalds McGriddle pancake biabetes thing

nah I'm still here

>not sandwiching a sausage McGriddle inside of a sausage Egg McMuffin

Do yourself a favor, and try it.

The perfect mix of sweet, salty, and diabetes

you can buy similar tasting and identically shaped sausage patties and cheese for a fraction of the price. Minute in the microwave maybe? you can still eat it in your car.
Same way with the mcchicken, not even meming. Grocery store frozen brands are trying to imitate this shit.

This guy might have a fair point depending on his location.
My car was in the shop for like a week, and my grocery store was too far to walk to so I hit up my local corner store. Every item I'd consider buying at a major grocery chain was marked up between 25-50 percent, and I recognized some of the frozen stuff as being on sale the week before.
It's expensive to be poor, of course they take EBT (I've never used foodstamps or EBT) but certainly a sticker shock.
example those shitty frozen mama celeste pizzas that go for 75 cents were 3.75, and the 33 cent tina's burritoes were 3 dollars.
Booze is cheap, smokes are cheap, chips are cheap. Thats ill I shop there for.
For everything food related, ill drop 100 bucks at the super market every couple of weeks and only hit the frozen/fast food shit if im high/desperate/too lazy to make a lunch for work.

They do have an Egg Version. This is just the one that has no egg and is a bit cheaper. Still don't get why you wouldn't want the egg.

Same thing with the McGriddles, they offer a Sausage only version, no egg or cheese. Wait do McGriddles have cheese? Haven't had one in years.

Egg McMuffin with sausage?

Was an estimate on the higher end, buddy. Still cheaper than buying fast food.

sausage mince is very different to the mince they use for burgers.

Got one with an entire side embalmed in melted cheese on accident once. Every bite haunts me now since I will never get it like that again. Holy fuck I want to relive that day

Why would you get that when this is a thing?

Because the egg is two whole dollars.

how retarded am i for just now realising the sausage mcmuffin is just a breakfast burger

mcdonalds eggs are so fucking horrid

no

breakfast lads

Yes, all American breakfast places use pork sausage. Even Chick-Fil-A uses pork sausage.

Double?

$1.50 for a sausage mcmuffin and hash browns