better than parents who make their kids be vegan or are anti-vax/anti-gmo

Future soyboy

it could be worse

too late from the looks of it

>Minions shirt
>Beta cuck glasses
>That haircut

I want to kick this kid in the ribs.

I feel so bad for the kids who you see in some parent's social media post trying to "be cool" or some faggy virtue signaling. Like for fucks sake pay some real attention to your child and stop giving a fuck whether or not other people think you are "cool" or "hip". My apartment overlooks a school playground and when I was having a smoke I watched some deadbeat dad playing on his phone while his little kids were trying to get his attention just to watch what they were doing but this fucking moron couldn't even be assed to look up.

And his dad a few kicks in the teeth.

This is why we need more creepy dudes with windowless vans.
Thin the herd a little, wake some parents up.

Don't blame the child, blame the parent. And unfortunate is it is this child will be raised by someone both you and I recognize to be a colossal retard

They deserve to have their kids taken away. I call CPS on people all the time when they talk about the leftist shit they do to their kids.

One of them probably had a dick at one point.

I was joking, it was an allusion to this pic (gonna get hate for that watermark). The parents, as said, need an adjustment in their parenting skills or he's fucked (only ever figuratively) for life.

He'll "come out " as transexual next year

I thought soyboy was a meme
Dam slime

it isnt
too much of soy products in early childhood does raise estrogen levels. pregnant women are also told to avoid soy products

>pregnant women are also told to avoid soy products
no they arent

Shit dude, I eat tons of tofu. Should I be worried?

I used the google search engine but you can also use yahoo or bing

Are these people to fucking lazy to mix the god damn powder into some milk? What the fuck?

Who seriously buys Soylent in a bottle?

No GI Joe for that poor little guy methinks.

don't ever talk to me or my soyboy again