Me on the left

Me on the left.

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/madisonbeer
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

"Explorative copper investments seem to be on the rise under the new administration now that permitting has gone streamline. Coupled with the global initiative to move against oil dependency and adopt a majority consensus on electric vehicles by the year 2030 this might be a good time to invest.. The political unrest in developing countries that hold the majority of world class copper mines has approached a pivot. I should look into post-feasibility basic material companies based out of Alaska this fiscal quarter for some new long positions."

"Oh my food is here. Thank you very much."

>nom nom

"...what is that idiot doing with her head? No matter. I should give my broker a jingle tomorrow."

how the FUCK do I get a cute gf?

Watch a lot of anime.

develop yourself into a worthwhile person

how do I do that

See

>Explorative copper investments
Isn't this just stealing copper wire and piping from warehouses

world class copper mines

So abandoned warehouses. Big difference

>Watch a lot of anime.
That explains a lot for me then...

Nice to see people posting my webm. She is 14 in it btw and 18 now instagram.com/madisonbeer

How annoying.

She's like the little sister of that guy from Entourage.

you don 't want that girl, she is 100% cheating on who ever she is with.

>tfw go to the same Japanese restaurant alone once a month
>always tell the staff I am a visiting businessman so I don't seem lonely
>tfw in the last 2 months the same young couple have come in at the same date and time as me
>they are so happy and in love
>the girl is facing me, her boyfriends back is facing me
>have been trying to avoid looking at them but cannot resist
>the girl is so qt with soft pale skin and red hair
>boyfriend has short stubbly black hair
>tfw I broke down and started crying last time
>waitress came over and asked if I was OK
>invented a story about the fact that 'I made a bad investment in solar power so my gf left me for a wind farm owner'
>she believed it
>now they know I am lonely
>tfw got pissed as fuck on the way out last time
>the girl and bf had just gone home
>I wiped my shit on the plates on their table, and on the chair where the girl was sitting
>wrote 'sorry for my dysentery' on a note and left it under a plate
>hopefully they will be banned for this
>however they will probably recognise my handwriting so I will be banned

fpbp

>'I made a bad investment in solar power so my gf left me for a wind farm owner'
quality sentence

here is the trick my fellow /r9k/'er, you simply stop caring about finding girls. I mean it, just focus all your energy and efforts into making a better man of yourself, read books, go to the gym, find a respectful job, be helpful to society, be good to your family and try your best to improve everyday. Stop thinking about girls, stop trying to impress them and stop giving them your full attention. Talk to girls as if you are talking to men, give them the same treatment, if you get respect, give that respect back. If you are not respected then walk away.
This will give you a very unique and confusing aura which somehow attracts girls. And from there it is up to you to choose the girl.

Is this possible with a wageslave job?

Being a wageslave is not an excuse for personal stagnation. True you might have less time for yourself but use that time to improve yourself, even by 0.001% everyday, it is still more than infinitely better than 0% improvement.

be good looking and not autistic, have a job

thanks user I will take this advice to heart

one last very important advice though, when setting goals (especially ones that seem out of reach) try to keep them to yourself and do not share your plans with anyone except if you know for sure that they will encourage you. People are generally weak and they might act as if they are "warning" you or telling you to "be careful" even if they had good intentions. And that might discourage you from whatever you wanted to do. Best of luck!!

I have a job

>electric vehicles by the year 2030

you are the brainlet in this scenario

>investing in Alaska

This is the only rock solid, almost guaranteed prediction in that post