post em faggos

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v-we2ppJF1Y
youtube.com/watch?v=5EjKdGePaN8
youtube.com/watch?v=rHvEPr_l7h0
youtube.com/watch?v=Md_uz1dKMTM&app=desktop
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

best one coming through

Do they make these still? I only remember ever seeing them at an obscure grocer where I used to live.

they still make them but they're shit

i had these as a kid and just bought a bunch recently (canada) and it was a very large disappointment

they taste like pure aspartame
you genuinely feel like you might be getting cancer drinking them

Oh shit, I forgot about those things.

name of cereal? I recognize the blue stuff.

Do they not make these anymore?

>obviously a rabbit

Those still exist dude. Go to Wawa

don't think so

Is... is that a mustard in beer glass?

Still make these homie

Yeah. 90's families kept the glass.

To this day, this is my favourite icecream

Guess this is appropriate now BECAUSE THEY FUCKING PULLED THE BIG TASTY HERE IN THE NL

5/7 would cut open corners of mouth again

youtube.com/watch?v=v-we2ppJF1Y

this shit was around for like five minutes, i probably only got to eat one box. but i can still remember the taste in my mouth. it was everything i wanted in a cereal

Zaxbys used to have these fries for their kids meals and mother Mary

sour altoids always

Probably shows how old I am, but man I wish they still made this. It probably wasn't actually very good but my kid self loved it.

I remember that! As a Nintendo-obssessed kid I was all over that stuff. I finally convinced my mom to buy it for me once and it was fucking awful. Even as a kid who loved sugary cereal that stuff was an abomination.

Fuckin' love juice barrels and still by them by them box.

nobody has these anymore

Not once in my life did I ever eat one of these that tasted good but I still begged my mom to buy them for me for some reason.

I miss the 90s so fucking much.

I never did figure out why it was called Urge in Scandinavia.
I think it was never even discontinued in Norway at all.
Here's an ape in a Norwegian zoo having some for his birthday.
youtube.com/watch?v=5EjKdGePaN8

>Eating straight sugar out of a cup with a stick of hardened sugar
How I didn't get diabetes as a kid I'll never know.

Come to East Coast US, user.

I remember in like 2010 i was in a mall and a bunch of little mexican kids were opening each one and digging their disgusting hands in the bins to pull out candy. I would never buy anything from those bins because it's usually stale garbage anyway, but it's no wonder they don't exist anymore.

surge was literally the worst tasting soft drink and i'm convinced anyone who misses it is just memeing and being nostalgiac

nobody laments "pepsi summer mix" literally the best cola of all time, or its long lost cousin Josta

the true lost drink of the 90s is orbitz

Did kids really want these things? They always looks so disgusting in that blue tray so i never wanted them. Plus it reminded me of the slop we were served at school.

>he didn't have the ice dildos instead

This reminds me of a camping trip with my brother where we pissed in these and threw them at our step brother's tents

The power of M E T A B O L I S M !

Our village had one, but it closed 2 years ago

I had some during the recent limited release. It was just rebranded Mello Yellow which they brought back anyway

they do

can anyone remember what these were called in england? i've completely forgotten and google came up with nothing.

I can still taste them... so delicious.

It wasn't anything special but it wasn't bad either.
It's definitely mostly about nostalgia, though, yeah.

Freeze pops, Ice pops, pop ice

I still make and eat these on an almost daily basis
The fact that they're big individual pieces makes them ideal for seasoning

They sell it in USA

it's nostalgia not discontinued items you retard

does that even count as nostalgia they still sell them

noooooooooooooooo

ive only had old surge once.
two friends and i got huge cups of it at a movie theater and all puked it out hard a couple hours later.
the re-release stuff just aint the same

Loved this soda as a kid

blue kool aid master race

>too many retards eating the ball whole and choking on the stickers/prizes
>no more Wonder Ball (TM) for the rest of us

they still sell these and Mondo at my shoprite, but they can never replace Squeez-It

more long-lost cereals

>remember being 8 or so, eating this during a thunderstorm, all my fear put on hold~~

They sell these at Walmart still. At least in the summer

God I fucking love any blue drink

Unpopular opinion, but this was my favorite blue drink.

I like going to the bulk food store and grabbing some mini marshmallows so I can make one of my favorite childhood cereals

I remember loving that stuff, can't remember the taste though.

You should go to Denny's and get their blue berry lemonade thing.
It tastes like windex.

Did otter pops go extinct when I wasn't looking?

They brought this back for a limited run this year.

It was awful.

this. theyre in every mall over here

do you drink windex regularly user?

those were trash

These were the shit. Closest thing Lays makes now is those white cheddar popchips.

Still a thing, I got them in detox

Rice Krispies Treats cereal was the shit, man.

Those were pretty gross

Middle school lunch memories.

Those were sold here in Italy by MrDay before the company went down and was aquired by Vincenzi.
Do americans have something similar?
youtube.com/watch?v=rHvEPr_l7h0

Those were great.

Maybe a certain flavor not the ones I remember.

Summer Mix was pretty great. They could’ve gone out of their way to rerelease it this past summer instead of that crappy fireball spew.

F

They were round to begin with. Then they changed to stupid shapes, and back to round.

Bruh

These were nearly as good as >9713756

In theory, aren't these easy as hell to make?

Cold on the cob

TIME AND TIME AGAIN
YOU THINK ABOUT YOURSELF
BEFORE YOU THINK ABOUT ME

Krispy treats are pretty easy, yeah, it's just butter, marshmallows, and cereal. I screwed it up the first time and accidentally made a pan of toffee. And that's the amusing story of how I learned that "low" is an actual setting on the stove dial rather than a nebulous comparative term.

The official cereal seriously skimped on the marshmallow, it wasn't all that good. Learn from cereal bars and skip doing it as a traditional breakfast cereal. Add powdered milk to your krispies treats (and extra butter and marshmallow). And maybe don't use Rice Krispies, they're not even good. Maybe use actual puffed rice instead. Or Cheerios. Or Total if you're feeling ironic (or anemic).

Minute Maid soda doesn't exist anymore because Coca-Cola Company wants to ensure that the Minute Maid brand is only ever associated with "healthy" juice drinks now even if their juice is barely even real fruit juice.

I don't ever remember it having such a faggy name or a plastic lid

Nigga you can walk into Smart & Final and see that shit at the front of the store.

Really miss these. Honestly I might have liked the gelatin versions even better.

They still sell them here in Ohio.

Tourist traps and bulk stores still have them.
>Jordan Almonds
>Marshmallow Jelly Bellies
It's probably best they don't.

You’re not ready for this level of nostalgia

youtube.com/watch?v=Md_uz1dKMTM&app=desktop

these werent worth the tiny amout of sugar water in them