Can't really find room for a coffee machine in my apartment. What's the superior alternative, vacuum or french press?

Can't really find room for a coffee machine in my apartment. What's the superior alternative, vacuum or french press?

buy a $5 pitcher and cold brew overnight.

Nowhere? Nowhere in your entire apartment has room to put a coffee maker? Put up a shelf.

No, my shelfs are taken, accept it.
Even if I could find the actual area in which to place a coffee machine I don't need the clutter.. I'm just so tired of instant coffee

That sounds like a meme. Also inconvenient

Moka pot

Yes, cold brewing is just a meme, a thing that does not exist.

Get a French press, works for tea as well. Or get a chemex, also barely needs any space and coffee tastes great with their filters

MEME. TUBE.

>chemex
That's what I mean by vacuum.
How would you rate it against french?

French press because also tea.

mokapot

NEXT

Just eat the beans like a caveman.

Why? What's the advantages?

It's small and makes good coffee

you're talking about fucking VACUUM POTS and you think cold brewing is a meme? get the fuck out

Ignore moka shills. Moka is for hipsters who like burnt coffee.

What? Vacuum pots are pretty common. It's what my grandparents have used most of their life.

It makes much stronger coffee than a french press.
Do you like espresso?
No right or wrong answer btw

Is it the same with vacuum?

dunno lad i havent memed that deep down the rabbit hole

Do you know what's easier to fuck up, French or moka?

Get a french press it's impossible to fuck up

French press. There are a lot more variables. Both of them are simple though, and make good coffee.

If you like a big mug of weaker brew, get the french press.
If you like a small much stronger cup, moka.

Bro if you live in you car just say so

Water temp, brew time, if and when to stir or swirl, you never end up with not coffee, but it's not a singular process

Hahahahahaha

I always just swirled my french press. Coffee came out pretty good after squashing it every morning.

French press is still better than a drip machine, even if you had the room for it.

French press is my favorite, drip method coffee annoys me because it takes ages to make a lot. I like a french press because I can get 4 or 5 cups out of mine that taste great and requires little effort or time.

You talk like a commercial

I'm really drunk, I'm concentrating on trying to type something coherent

Drinking is haram user

espro you nigger

Coffee machines can be pretty small. Aren't you overestimating its size?

Just looks like an expensive french press to be desu
I'm confident it would not suit me. Also don't have a nicely placed power outlet for it in my kitchen that isn't in use. Just too many things about it that I would find obnoxious in the long run

Good thing Im not a doon coon then

Everyone should obey Allah

No

not op, but after reading this thread with some curiosity about different coffee brewing techniques I am disappointed to say I have learned nothing

Get one of these. Smaller than a french press, strong flavor, no paper filters to buy, and no grit in the bottom of your cup.

a nespresso citiz will fit anywhere

What are those old school camping things called you can use to brew coffee on your stove top? You can probably get one for like $4 too

The word I’m thinking of is a percolater

Just start snorting the grounds. Or a filter and hot water over a coffee cup and crackhouse brew a cup with just that. You don't *need* a brewer to make coffee homie.

Not him but chemex produces a clear, light and smooth cup of coffee where as the French press will give you a bold, cloudy cup of coffee. I only brew medium roast in my French press because dark roast is much too...well, dark when brewed in a French press

Whoops meant to reply this
To your question about the comparison between the French press and chemex

Chemex

Mr.Coffee is really good always brews when I wake up

Just get a pour over tbhq

Opinions on Chemex v V60?

Every black friday, they sell a $25 mr.coffee for $10, just get that.

I bought a tub of "Cafe Bustelo" and I don't know how to make. I tried using it like instant coffee and there were too many grounds at the bottom. What should I use to make coffee and how?

Do you have a bathtub user??
Just keep your coffee in there
and bathe with it
the antioxidents are a good exfoliator and the grounds give a good massaging action.
The caffeine is also good for the skin.
Drinking your own bathwater also has benefits.