Despite my love for indian food...

despite my love for indian food, I have to admit that their line of thought on their food is: we know our food will taste like shit and also that we'll die from it, so lemme just add 50 spices all together to solve the problem

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fizbbn7Kvzc
youtu.be/_peUxE_BKcU
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4643145/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8735449
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4375173/
cen.acs.org/articles/93/web/2015/03/Turmeric-Compound-Spices-Antimicrobial-Surface.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4022204/
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S2225411016302863
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0023643814004447
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20136455
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S092666901200564X
imedpub.com/articles/antimicrobial-activity-of-trigonella-foenumgraecum-l-fenugreek.php?aid=18371
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25831119
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3116318/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You get what you pay for.

Ok, I'll bite.
What makes people die from Indian food, user?

If you're just dumping every spice into a curry it can taste okay if you know what you're doing, but there are also a lot of Indian dishes that only use a few spices

Fuck off we don't add spices to hide anything
If your ingredients are past expiry/spoilt.
Nothing especially a pound of spices won't save you from food poisoning

>Fuck off we don't add spices to hide anything

youtube.com/watch?v=fizbbn7Kvzc

>meat literally hidden under the spices

Rancid meat and overall terrible sanitary conditions in food handling and prep.

Looks breddy gud. I don't see a problem here.

Some people think using anything other than salt means you're covering up the taste

did u make good poo poo today my friend? with the wind in your hair and the sun on your back? it is good poo poo yes? remnants of the joy remain on the butty hole yes?

>somewhere on this planet is a /pol/tard who thinks that he just made an le epic funny bantz

you gonna be ok sweetie? 'might want to stay on tumblr for a more homogeneous community :3

Presenting the First Poo Song in the history of India!

What is a Poo Song you ask?

Well, there is only one way of finding out! Press play!

You could also visit www.poo2loo.com to find out more.

The song has been created by Shri (who holds stunning compositions like the theme for the movie 'Life of Pi' to his credit)

Indian food fucking sucks.

You /pol/tards are so fucking salty all the time it nearly makes me feel sad for you. Your lifes must be horrible.

>nearly

I'm sure this tastes pretty good, but it looks like shit.

Pol is the human embodiment of GTA III

youtu.be/_peUxE_BKcU

Don't forget now, not on the street Pajeet.

>Indian tripfilth
I could never get behind indiscriminately telling Indian posters where to poo. But you, you should definitely make sure your poo lands in the loo.

>spices aren't effective against bacteria

Retard

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4643145/

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8735449

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4375173/

cen.acs.org/articles/93/web/2015/03/Turmeric-Compound-Spices-Antimicrobial-Surface.html

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4022204/

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S2225411016302863

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0023643814004447

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20136455

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S092666901200564X

imedpub.com/articles/antimicrobial-activity-of-trigonella-foenumgraecum-l-fenugreek.php?aid=18371

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25831119

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3116318/

poo not in loo

That looks fine, fuck off

t. American retard that knows nothing about Indian food.

The amount of Indian damage control is evidence enough that there are literally call centers with Indians posting on Veeky Forums to shill certain things and demean others.

>t. street shitter

Right. Becuase anyone that likes and knows about cooking Indian food has to be indian. You pol tards are truly the most pathetic lil bitches on the planet. Cry more, faggot.

That makes me a little happier about my own life.

>everyone who makes racial jokes is a /pol/tard
You're so new it's embarrassing.

You can tell who's non-native by shit syntax every single time. They'll vehemently deny they are in fact degenerate Russians/Indians/Chinese in their pidgin English, not realizing they're only feeding evidence to you.

Never seen a single non-native English speaker that could write as well as a decent native, even the most fluent ones.

The post was clearly ironic or for trolling. It wasn't "salty" at all. Looks like you got "salty" from reading it, judging by your response.

Can I join your circlejerk over there, /pol/boi? Many of my friends from r/orangecheetohfats say it's a welcoming environnment.

Trump is a faggot, /pol/ is a bunch of retards, and you're a dumb nigger.

>will my friends on /pol/ understand that they're supposed to dislike this creature?
>No. I'd better crudely add a hammer and sickle to drive the point home

>reddit spacing
why why why why why why