Anyone having a couple drinks tonight?

anyone having a couple drinks tonight?

Grabbed a bottle of that last time I was in Jamaica...

Not a fan.

I enjoy a nice smooth sipping rum that can be enjoyed right out of the bottle while laid back in the boat fishing...

Appleton is the opposite of that.

Harsh as hell, sat on my bar shelf forever, think I finally got rid of it making run balls. Pretty sure the rum balls made from it sucked too.

I bought a beer last night and a bottle of wine
Had half a glass.
Off work had a beer and somehow the wine is gone. Explain that to me.

you left it uncorked and the ambient temperature is >175 degrees

Thanks for the laugh
I had 4 glasses after work

Had two beers and now I'm ready to finish off the half a bottle of Jim Beam I started last night. Just hope I don't start cooking random shit later when I'm all liquored up. Waste of food.

every night, op

Why did you buy it in Jamaica? You can buy it in literally every liquor store. That'd be like traveling to Tennessee and buying a bottle of jack daniels.

Having some pyrat rum. SO is out, the place is quiet and im vegging out on the floor with my phone and drink. Good times

Is this the alcoholics thread, or an "I can control my drinking" thread?

I didn't go to Jamaica to buy this shitty rum...

When I go to Jamaica I stock up on rum, because it is cheap as hell there, one of the bottles I bought was this...

for people who are dangerously straddling the two

god tier sippin'

I was thinking about picking up some calvados after work, but I decided to just get high instead.

Appleton is for making the old-school version of a Mai Tai.

2oz aged rum
3/4 oz lime juice
1/2 oz orange curacao
1/4 oz demerara syrup
1/4 oz orgeat syrup

yeah boy. thats the stuff.

So you spend thousands on air fare and hotel, and food, to save money on some liquor?

Or, you know, you visit the country for a vacation, and a bonus to going on vacation there is cheap rum you can bring back with you.

Stuff taste like rubbing alcohol to me. Can't stand it.

I did this and brought back a couple bottles of Havana club. Turns out, not only do they sell it in normal supermarkets now, but its pretty shitty. I got had mane. You really have to know what you are looking for before you go.

Those sweats look comfy as fuck.

I'm drinking a White Russian, my new favorite drink.

had a 16-year-old bourbon smash out at dinner tonight so that was grand

Looks like you've got a little too much kahlua in there bruh

Sure, but I like Kahlua. I lean more toward the 1/1/1 recipes.

Finished off a bottle of this stuff, tastes like shit, didn't even get drunk. Never drinking this shit again.
Can't stand this either

I've drank a fifth of Bacardi Oakheart throughout this night to forget I'm stuck at home tonight

ive got sick on that stuff twice

Thinking of going to the bar with my bros, ordering some kick-ass strawberry daiqiris to curtail our shyness and trying to pick up some girls.

>didn't even get drunk.
That's what happens when you're an alcohol. You can't sit there and tell me you drank 17 shots equivalence of hard liquor and didn't get drunk unless you drank it over a whole day like a pussy othrwise.

Black Russians are my go-to bar drink. I've never seen anyone else get them, and it always gets a nod from the bartender. They are delicious an absolute blackout, et's climb on the roofs tier drink.

Dad got me started on them after telling me a story about one Halloween he was drinking them through his pumpkin helmet, then fell off the barstool and cracked his head on the floor. The pumpkin split open and everyone cheered