(((they)) really are adding soy to everything

(((they)) really are adding soy to everything.

Into the trash it goes

Here is the before picture

If you bought any of that stuff in the first place you're a fat retard who deserves to be injected with soy and removed from the gene pool.

They have alternatives for most of that trash that doesn't contain soy. I mean you picked out Korean style beef jerky. I don't even think I've ever seen that flavor.

All of this just looks like typical amerifat processed food. What is the problem?

>They added soy to my fried rice, ramen and Asian sauces?!

Hey nice bait here's a (you)

>Buys a few sauces with you sauce as a base
>Buys a few products with 'asian' read 'soy sauce' style flavors
>OMG soy sauce is in everything guise!!! Conspiracy! Jews!

Ain't no soy in fresh fruits and veggies user or in fresh meats

>i'm scared of food 'cause the loony, whacko alt-right talk shows tell me they're a (((conspiracy))) to make me a gril and their sponsors advertise quack estrogen antidote products

LMAO, you cuck!

Unironically this. The Japanese were loaded with soy during WW2, and look at how ballsy and determined they were.

They were also tiny and frail.

Man, I wish soy was evil and powerful as morons claim it is, instead of doing almost next to nothing to males or females.

Not an indication of testosterone levels. They could easily just have not done bulking or strength training. Martial arts, obstacle courses, and general running exercise is more cardio than anything. Compared with American military training, and the draft qualifications.

>eat soy products everyday
>get fat instead of cute

Daily reminder that phytoestrogens lower estrogen and dairy estrogens add to your estrogen.

It shit board getting raided?
Stop with the soyboy memes pls.

mfw meatfags are going to slowly get the word out that dairy lowers testosterone and soy increases testosterone via lowering estrogen for us

Guy on the right was litteraly my football / wrestling coach.

The samurai warriors ate a shitton of it too and were arguably the toughest warriors in hand to hand combat ever known. Even the chinks with a much larger population base to draw on couldn't fuck with them.

>the toughest warriors in hand to hand combat ever known

That seems meaningless since they were only fighting against other soyboys

dude samurai were DEX, not STR, which worked well with their katanas of destruction.

Nice ancient study soyboy

>sit in front of a computer all day, shoving junk food down your throat and diddling yourself
>can't figure out why you're a low test fat ass
Yeah, it's gotta be a conspiracy.

when i had allergies in highschool i had to cut out a bunch of food/ingredients to find out what i was allergic to and literally 90% of everything manufactured had some form of soy in it

probably even your favorite processed meats have soy flour since is dirt cheap
feeling emasculated lately? /pol/ pls

90% of everything also has corn in it.
So fucking what?
It doesn't change the fact that the reason you're a low test fat ass is because you refuse to take responsibility for your shitty manchild lifestyle of masturbation and self pity.
You failing as a man is no one's fault but your own.

Spotted the soyboy.

Fun fact: The vietcong would go miles out of there way and rather go up against an american battalion rather than face a south korean company. Koreans were known for their ferocity in combat in vietnam, unlike the limp wristed amerifats.