German people, what is the correct way to eat a sausage?

German people, what is the correct way to eat a sausage?

Do you break off pieces, spread sauerkraut, dip into mustard, and eat? Do you take a bite, add sauerkraut, and repeat? Do you even add sauerkraut? Do you just dunk the whole thing into your mustard?

Cut off a piece using your knife and fork. Apply a little mustard using your knife. Use fork to transfer the sausage to your mouth. Kraut is on the side, it's not applied like a spread or used as a dip.

That's a weird question. First off, how are you eating the sausage? There's all kinds of different ways to serve sausage. If you're justvtalking about serving sausage on a plate with Sauerkraut and mustard, then you just slice your sausage up, and dip/eat with the Sauerkraut and mustard as you like. It's not a big deal.

Good answer. This went better than the thread asking Team Surrender how to eat a croissant.

Stop trying to make this a meme.

t. butthurt autist

Haha ebin meme

1. take whole sausage
2. deepthoat it to show your friends you mean business
3. seductively pull it back and bit a mouthfull
4. repeat till end

If you happen to be in a classy place, ask the Maître d' for an Abrisspappteller, because that's the only acceptable way of Bratwurst fine dining.

the Bratwurst is served directly on the carton tablet, together with the mustard

or ketchup, but not both

notice the strips?

the strip is then teared apart and used directly on the Bratwurst

good, huh?

knife, fork, spread, who needs all that for a Bratwurst?

German engineering. This is what you need. Used since generations.

Austrian here.

This is what you get at a "sausage stand" here in Vienna, arguably the best city in the world.

The white stuff is freshly ground horseraddish for some extra spice. You would eat it with mustard (estragon mustard) a pickle a slice of dark bread, or a "semmel" (a round white bread) and a beer.

Usually you just use the plastic fork they give you to dunk it in mustard, dip it in raddish and eat, while ripping off pieces of the bread and sipping your beer.

>and a beer.
what type of beer goes well with bratwurst?
>amerifag asking for a friend

Everything but the sausage is in focus. You had one job, man.

Any Pilsner (Pils) beer. Czech (Pilsner) and Austrian (Pils) beer are very similar, considering that a big chunk of the Czech Republic was historically part of the Austrian sphere or the German sphere of influence.

good to know.
homebrewfag also
got any good pilsner recipes?

hefeweißen // wheat beer

No sorry. I dont brew. One day maybe.

I took all those pics from google, my man
eating bratwurst is so goddamn trivial, I don't own a fucking picture album of it

absolutely this

was thinking the same

i'll keep that in mind.
homebrewfag here.
muh kölsch and irish red

dat filename
nennts ihr Österreicher eierne Würschtl wirkli so? Pfui Deife.

nur touristen

It depends on the sausage and how it's being served.

Zurück aufs Land mit dir Bauer.

Nur Wiener.

>A Eitrige mit an Krokodü, an G'schissenen und an 16er Blech
Ive heard a combination of these phrases used throughout the years to order a Käsekrainer.

wie scharf ist die schote, brudi?

Geht so. Nicht amal Jalapeno niveau.

German here, can confirm.

this, only white sausages are eaten in a different way as far as i know

I've never seen a pappunterlage with this shit

>German "people"

Fixed that for you

Danes are objectively the masters of sausage. there is no question

If by "sausage" you mean "penis", then yes.

Said no one ever.

german sausages are the wurst xD

grab it with your hand, dip it in sauces if you want and shove it in your gob

You place the sausage in a bun. You pour your desired toppings on top, then bite into it.
Then you wipe the toppings off your chin, eat them, and repeat.

This is correct.

It is only different for bavarian “weißwurst“ which is sucked out of the casing. Any other sausage is either served in a bun with mustard/ketchup or eaten like user specified.

t. Frankfurt

Clip your fucking disgusting fingernails you stupid animal

>here in Vienna, arguably the best city in the world.

*gulp*