Do you drink bottled water? What's the best brand?

Do you drink bottled water? What's the best brand?

Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/videos/politics/2017/11/16/trump-drinks-water-speech-rubio-comparison-moos-erin-dnt.cnn
youtube.com/watch?v=s-s7eG2ckN4
youtube.com/watch?v=cAvq12Sa3VE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Dasani from McDonald's

I saw this headline on my newsfeed. The media is really getting desperate. It's not like he coughed a mysterious substance into it like certain female presidential opponents I won't name.

No, I'm not so dumb that I pay the 4000% idiot tax on water.

I drink tap water.

I know everybody hates the mean cheeto man, but yeah the fact this shit made headlines is just...baffling, man

>Do you drink bottled water? What's the best brand?

I drank bottled water for decades, filtered water, I'd carry a gallon of it with me to work before people began buying smaller bottles of water. The past ten years of so I've been buying and drinking distilled water.

I used to think that distilled water was a joke, even that it was somehow bad for you. Now it's all that I drink. Highly recommended.

Because he drinks like a child.

>Grasping this hard for something to hate the tangerine hitler with

Not because he's wearing protective gear under his suit. Come on user critical thinking isn't that difficult.

If I had to guess, it’s false-flaging efforts by Trump supporters in an attempt to discredit media coverage of the ongiong investigations involving him.

>more than one sip
MORE THAN ONE SIP

SIPS?
I
P
S
?

DRUUUUUUUUUMPF!!!!

looks like hes got some class 3 on and probably side plates also.

Objectively the best.

Not really, he does something stupid every day. Don't need to grasp further than the daily senile Twitter rambling

>obsessing over someone so hard they are now counting how many times he drinks water
2 fucking sips DAHNLD DRUMPF?? 2 FUCKING SIPS?? EVERONE ELS TOOK 1 SIP
THIS IS DRUMPFS RACIST AMERICA ARE YOU HAPPY NOW REDNECKS???

>No, I'm not so dumb that I pay the 4000% idiot tax on water.
>I drink tap water.

Have fun with your heavy metals and mental retardation user, looks like you pay the idiot tax in a different manner.

his mighty paunch is fat user, not kevlar

>t. Nestle shill
Don't you have a rain forest deforestation thread to defend?

durrrrr Drumpf is retarded he doesn't drink patrician drinks like covfefe or Bollinger all the time. Impeach the fascist!

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

>LOOK AT THE BLUMPF HE CANT EVEN DRINK WATERR XDDDD
>SHUT UP I DONT NEED TO MAKE FUN OF SMALL THINGS HE SOUNDS LIKE AN IDIOT ALL THE TIEM REEE

Best water is any kind of spring water or filtered water.
All of the big brand purified waters are shit. They feel and taste like plastic and pool water

Yeah, everyone on CNN's staff is totally Drumpf supporters!

edition.cnn.com/videos/politics/2017/11/16/trump-drinks-water-speech-rubio-comparison-moos-erin-dnt.cnn

You Americans are so fucked in the head. Just accept that he got voted in and is now your head of state. You are embarrassing yourselves acting like rebellious children over nothing.

Saved as my new alpha "ok" reaction

he's only getting flak for it because he mocked Rubio for doing the same. called it a "catastrophe"
>help me! i need water
>total choke-artist

youtube.com/watch?v=s-s7eG2ckN4

sage for not Veeky Forums

hello everyone i have one dick and two balls

>Negative attack against campaign opponent
vs
>Multiple credited media agencies making headlines over somebody taking a single sip of water during a speech

this one gets me every time

le covfefe girl

>chocker

>2017
>still crying about trump

maybe all these triggered libtards should rethink their fucking ideology

It's about being a hypocrite, the water isn't the focus of the article

>point of article completely flies over trumpists heads
>absolutely nobody is surprised

He did this solely for media attention. If Obama took a drink mid speech the media would not have said a thing.

youtube.com/watch?v=cAvq12Sa3VE

This guy has become a library of Babel of stupidity.

They would have if Obama also repeatedly mocked someone for doing the same thing

This isn't hard to understand

I agree with this not because of Obama, but I dislike mustard

>I dislike mustard

Not a fan of Trump or something, but that is how a winner sips to butthurt the losers.

Looks to me more like he's drinking from a flask

WUZ

maybe he posts in /alc/

Will people 100 years from now look back on news articles like this and think "wow, people back then were fucking retards"?

he's a teetotaler because his brother died from alcoholism

yes but that's not particularly special, we've done that forever

None of that is official news backed by a news agency though. if you found an equivalent of Roman state news saying "Julius Ceasar picks nose during hearings" I'd be impressed. People being people isn't surprising at all.

Damn really makes you think.

Fuck your other waters

A lot of the dirt we have on Roman emperors is exactly that though. They made fun of Caesar for being bald for god's sake

Ceaser had the most beautiful head of hear I've ever seen, nobody had more beautiful hair. Fake news! Total loser!

IT ALL CONNECTS

Ah yes, the old vodka in a water bottle trick. Never fails.

>tfw you drink water

This. Drumpftards will make up all kinds of shit to keep from admitting he's the fattest lardass president since Taft. Obama certainly looked fit and trim while wearing the same body armor, lol!

my jigaboo

The dude is fuckin 71, pretty much everybody's body either turns you into a stick or you get paunchy.
Taft was just a fat fuck.

"paunchy"

>AAAAAAAAH DRUMPF DRINK WATER FUNNY
>IMPEACH DRUMPF NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
actual example of a liberal attempting to come up with a reason to hate Trump.

why are his hands so small?

Here's your (you). I'll pray for you, user.

That ski jacket is oversized making arms seem-twiglike. He could've used a competent tailor.

>absolutemadman.png

TWO SIPS?

what the FUCK is his problem?

No plastic bottles, just this

>Trump controls the media
>Trump controls the United States of America
>Trump controls Veeky Forums
>Trump controls your brain
How did it get this far bros